News

‘Why Don’t We Murder More White People?’

Scott Rowitz, a Jew, is the YBCA’s chief operating officer — something that the reporter for American Renaissance failed to mention.

SAN FRANCISCO’S Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA) is a large museum next to the Moscone Convention Center downtown. This non-profit is funded by the City of San Francisco, the National Endowment for the Arts, Bloomberg Philanthropies, and the James Irvine Foundation. From July 23 to August 25, YBCA screened Jonathan Garcia’s movie Why Don’t We Murder More White People? It was on an endless loop and each cycle lasted 11 minutes and 17 seconds, and it was on Youtube. Mr. Garcia produced this video as a year-long YBCA fellow, for which he got a stipend and an honorarium. YBCA identifies him as: “Community Engagement & Inclusion Associate, Chief-of-Staff of the SOCIAL CLUB, author.”

Most of the video is of non-Whites complaining about Whites. They say such things as:

“I’m angry at white people most of the time.”

“It’s like, just part of like whiteness to be abusive and violent.”

“Whiteness invades my life and my mind.”

“You could be violent, and through that perpetuate whiteness. You could not look at your whiteness and be perpetuating that violence, still. Like, you could do nothing and still be violent.”

“Fuck the pigs.”

Some of the speakers encourage violence:

“I think if you’re not supporting people of color and to end white supremacy, and you’re neutral, or you are that person that’s perpetrating it, then you shouldn’t — I think you deserve harm.”

“I think that harm is radical. But I think sometimes radical is needed.”

“And, sometimes I feel like non-violence is not the best route.”

The video assumes that White people are a kind of plague; the only question is what to do about them. Some of the speakers do not call for violence, but they never say killing Whites would be immoral. They have other reasons for hesitating to kill Whites:

“I’m not gonna harm a white person, I’m not gonna murder a white person, ’cause I’m scared.”

“I think the reason we don’t murder more white people is because they are protected, in a sense.”

“You don’t wanna be violent ’cause that’ll make you look bad or something. Or like, make you and your community look bad. But, whiteness is violence.”

“I think that we don’t murder white people because there is a thought process around, ‘White is Right.’”

Some of the speakers make a distinction between killing White people and destroying “whiteness:”

“‘Why don’t we kill more white people?’ is because it’s not going to solve any issues . . . . What we have to eradicate is whiteness. You know, this whole notion of ‘white genocide.’ We don’t want to kill white people. We want to kill whiteness.”

“Whiteness should be, definitely, harmed and like, destroyed.”

There is also an interview with a White woman who says:

I think that the insidious nature of whiteness begins at a very young age. And because of the historic tie that we have to white children as pure members of our society, we do not address the harm and the evil that they inherently bring to communities of color, to the school playground, to the classroom, to wherever they are. We don’t address that because they’re too young.

These short commentaries are interspersed with staged shots of a White hand grabbing a non-White man’s head from the top and turning it back and forth. There are also shots of a non-White man wearing a Whiteface mask as he plays chess or pulls a rope (an image of lynching?) out of his laundry. At one point, there is a voiceless caption over the man in Whiteface: “Whiteness is the root of all trauma.”

Presumably, these peculiar scenes are what makes this an “art film,” to be screened at an art center.

The exhibit panel at YBCA introducing the video noted that “we continue to watch the death of black and brown people become normalized in parallel with the ruse of white supremacy.”

It wouldn’t be fair to expect anyone at the art center to know that Roland Fryer, the youngest Black man to receive tenure at Harvard, published a 2016 study showing that Blacks and Hispanics are slightly less likely to be shot by the police than Whites. Nor would they have heard that another recent study concluded: “We find no evidence of anti-Black or anti-Hispanic disparities across shootings, and White officers are not more likely to shoot minority civilians than non-White officers.” This is “art,” after all; the facts need not concern us.

Yerba Buena Center for the Arts would never showcase a video of Whites talking about non-Whites — except, perhaps, to lavish praise on them. Deborah Cullinan, CEO of YBCA, declined my request to screen a video of the White perspective on race.

YBCA describes Miss Cullinan as “one of the nation’s leading thinkers on the pivotal role arts organizations can play in shaping our social and political landscape, and has spent years mobilizing communities through arts and culture.” What does she hope to “mobilize communities” to do by screening a video about murdering Whites?

* * *

Source: American Renaissance

Previous post

Diversity is Our Strength Part V: San Francisco Covered in Human Waste

Next post

The Greatest Mass Murderers of all Time were Jews, says Jewish Columnist

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
19 Comments
Inline Feedback
View all comments
Marc
Marc
31 August, 2019 11:18 pm

The fact that the immense majority of White People accept, and even encourage such insanely anti-White racist drivel, without ever emiting the slightest peep of protest, seems to demonstrate that they are terminally degenerated beyond any possible redemption… The question is: WHY such an obvious, incredible level of biological degeneracy took place in just about one or two centuries remains a total mystery to me! It seems to be an incredibly short time, in terms of dysgenic, negative selection to take place on such a gigantic scale. One possible explanation could be the hundreds of fratricidal wars, which took place in Europe on an almost continuous basis, since at least the Neolithic era…culminating in the insane, gigantic fratricidal mass slaughters of the first and second world wars.

Sic Semper
Sic Semper
Reply to  Marc
1 September, 2019 4:37 pm

In all of the fratricidal European Wars, there was never such control over the masses via media and institutionalized education by an alien cancer with such malignant designs on doing the most harm to the European peoples. With the advent of radio and television, the hebraic cancer was able to infect the minds of hundreds of millions. The warnings of these things weakening the societal body and destroying the minds of millions have been realized. It is impossible to view any of the hebraic occupied media and not witness Native Europeans openly mocked, subjugated and portrayed as weak while the social dominators are portrayed as oppressed but clever – then there is the depiction os the mud peoples as heroic, cool and always “rising up.” The narrative becomes the reality… Read more »

Will W Williams
Will W Williams
Reply to  Marc
5 September, 2019 9:21 pm

Marc: …The question is: WHY such an obvious, incredible level of biological degeneracy took place in just about one or two centuries remains a total mystery to me!

Marc, we in the National Alliance know WHY, if you do not. The question I ask is WHY perceptive, half-awakened Whites like yourself do nothing about it? You could join your strength with ours and fight back. We outnumber the Yids 30:1. Outstanding odds, if only 2-3% of us joint together and organize with a purpose as (((they))) do.

That is the question: WHY? I believe it is little more than cowardice on that “immense majority of Whites” you mentioned. We’re not all cowards.

Gerald Goldberg
Gerald Goldberg
5 September, 2019 5:27 pm

FORGET ABOUT THE JEWISH HOLOCAUST; THIS JEW IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATHS OF 200,000,000 PEOPLE Jacob Schiff proposed that the First World War be the war to end all wars, which became an international mantra after the war. The absolute end of all war heralded the Jewish Messianic Era in which the Jews would be “restored” to Palestine, where they would rule the world from Jerusalem. Jewish bankers deliberately created the First World War in order to artificially fulfill Jewish Messianic prophecy by staging the “Battle of Armageddon”, by creating a World government run by Jews known as “The League of Nations”, by “restoring” the Jews to Palestine, by destroying the Empires and Monarchies, by enslaving the Gentiles with Bolshevism, by placing the wealth of the World in Jewish hands,… Read more »

Sethmoto101
Sethmoto101
6 September, 2019 3:23 am

I’ll defend the video (which I couldn’t open) as documentary proof that non-white on white crime is driven by hatred, not need for survival, especially when I see such non-white pigs in wal mart larded with groceries; it’s their niglets that are killing the white people in crimes detailed on Biocentrism, Stuff Black People Don’t Like, and http://www.newnation.org/ but not on any national-level TV network with even a smattering of jews in charge. Not to mention maiming other whites at 10 times that rate. The white woman speaking of the “insidious nature of whiteness” should consider suiciding herself. She has no place in her racial nation, which if permitted to exist as it should, would punish her violently after such public comments, for all other traitors to see; the jews… Read more »

Guest
Guest
6 September, 2019 5:15 pm

Maybe they neglected to mention it because Jared Taylor is married to one of (((them)))
https://www.johndenugent.com/updated-taylor-responds-i-offer-150-for-the-1992-frontline-episode-who-is-david-duke-showing-jared-taylors-jewish-concubine-evelyn-rich-attacking-white-nationalists/
Jared Taylor’s “wife” Evelyn Rich
comment image

https://www.jdnmirror.com/english/jared-taylors-concubine-exposing-the-horrid-nazis-on-frontline-pbs-series-in-1992-splc-covers-the-case/

Scroll to approximately 28 or 29 minutes to hear Jared Taylor’s “wife” Evelyn Rich

Frontline “Who is David Duke?” 1992 full documentary
https://youtu.be/7dk5rqGYVRk

Guest
Guest
Reply to  Guest
6 September, 2019 6:52 pm

Jared Taylor on the Jewish Question http://tribaltheocrat.com/2011/11/jared-taylor-on-the-jewish-question/ Joe Adams of The White Voice asked him point blank: Why is it that you don’t focus on the Jews, who have history been parasites upon many nations and continents which they’ve put themselves in. They also control mass media and are responsible for pulling the strings behind many different forms of government. Why is it that you do not confront the Jewish problem? Go to 22:15 in this podcast to hear it yourself, but below is Taylor’s response followed by our commentary. https://www.buzzsprout.com/4067/31162-jared-taylor-interview As far as the Jewish Question is concerned, I think that whites need to take responsibility for what they do themselves. I think that it’s not useful to blame our failure on the machinations of others. People who are… Read more »

Will W Williams
Will W Williams
Reply to  Guest
7 September, 2019 11:07 am

Jared says: [S]ome people become so obsessed with Jews that they refuse to see anything good that any Jewish group or any Jewish individual is doing for our race. Naming our race’s enemies is necessary, and the group that is our biggest enemy is organized Jewry, whether Mr. Taylor wants to acknowledge that or not. Has he enlightened us anywhere about all these “good things” he says Jews have done for the White race? Jared says: [I]t wouldn’t make any difference what a small minority, whether Jewish or Episcopalian or anyone else, is doing… Really? Jared should stick to doing what he does well: exposing the Negro problem in America, or possibly addressing that serious Episcopalian question (EQ) and leave the JQ for the National Alliance to deal with. If… Read more »

Kevin Alfred Strom
Kevin Alfred Strom
Admin
Reply to  Will W Williams
7 September, 2019 2:21 pm

Here it is (in very poor quality) on Bitchute:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qiFPHvyoWbLZ/

Rich’s segment is about 33 minutes in. She doesn’t look like a Jew to me (but I admit that with the chameleon race one cannot always tell), but her dissection-like “analysis” of David Duke for enemy media is morally wrong, in my opinion.

Guest
Guest
Reply to  Kevin Alfred Strom
7 September, 2019 2:30 pm

Thank you
I was looking all over for it yesterday
Here’s what I get when I tried watching the video
This video contains content from PBS, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

J Puckett
J Puckett
Reply to  Kevin Alfred Strom
10 October, 2019 8:55 am

Hi Kevin:

David Duke probably saved my life in December 1971 or January 1972. I was visiting the French Quarter in New Orleans when a negro struck up a conversation and was attempting to convince me of a nearby party with free food and booze. David Duke seemed to know instinctively what was happening when he stepped out of the crowd and looking deep into my eyes with a serious, concerned gaze told me to never trust a negro in New Orleans. At the time I did not know it was David Duke but I later recognized him from a picture accompanying an article in a magazine . . . it may have been Playboy.

Andrew Hamilton
Andrew Hamilton
Reply to  Will W Williams
7 September, 2019 4:21 pm

I saw the documentary about David Duke by Evelyn Rich that is mentioned above. That is, I saw it on PBS at the time. It was anti-Duke and anti-White, though less stridently so than is typically the case. This was before Taylor and Rich married. Based upon the totality of the circumstances I have assumed that Rich is Jewish or part Jewish, though I do not have proof. If she is, and Taylor had children with her, the offspring would be racially part-Jewish. There is a photo of Rich in a comment above. I’d paste in a photo as well if I knew how to do so in these new comment boxes. Instead I’ll give the URL. It shows a group of people at a meeting in Paris in September… Read more »

Will W Williams
Will W Williams
Reply to  Andrew Hamilton
9 September, 2019 9:43 pm

[In] the article, “Why French Nationalism Should Embrace Judeophilia And Zionism,” by Grégoire Canlorbe…the blond Canlorbe is the youngest and “prettiest” subject… The photo’s URL is: https://www.eurocanadian.ca/2019/03/why-french-nationalism-should-embrace-judeophilia-zionism.html It is necessary for us to understand how widespread this disposition is and factor it into our planning and thinking. — Agreed. Someone should be monitoring these self-important, impractical intellectuals. I don’t follow the academic intellectuals’ ideas about how to deal with issues of race and the JQ because they are all pretty much already compromised by their positions, but primarily because who has time to real all of this pointy-headed nonsense. I suffered through that long article by Canorbe, disgusted by the premise that White preservationists should embrace and align with Jewry/Zionism as Jared Taylor apparently advocates. At least sanity prevailed in many… Read more »

Andrew Hamilton
Andrew Hamilton
Reply to  Will W Williams
10 September, 2019 10:57 pm

Right. I guess I didn’t express myself clearly enough. I know Grégoire is a male name in French. That’s why I put “prettiest” in quotes.

I agree with you about climate change. This Lindzen that Canlorbe spoke to is Jewish. (Yes, they’re everywhere!) Lindzen’s parents were among the millions who “survived” by fleeing “Hitler’s Germany” for green green pastures in New Deal America.

Truthweed
Truthweed
Reply to  Andrew Hamilton
12 October, 2019 4:02 am

Hitler wasn’t trying to catch them. He was trying to expel them. They were officially permitted to flee ASAP.

William Vorhees
William Vorhees
12 September, 2019 3:51 pm

The amount of hatred this generates within me should not be underestimated.

karen colman
karen colman
18 September, 2019 6:46 pm

This is only a get even dream,As nasty as humans get,if blacks[brown] started killing whites,they would all be mass murdered,and the whites who did it would celebrate….

fodwell
fodwell
10 October, 2019 12:15 pm

Jared Taylor says Asians in the Far East have a higher IQ than White people. So why is the Far East covered with White technology? Why did the boys who built the offshore oilfields in the Gulf have to burn up 100s of jet airplanes traveling to Asia to build their offshore oilfields? Why do Asians come to America to be educated at learning institutions made possible by Anglo–Saxon civilization?

It’s easy to pass the test when you’re given the answers. No foundation, no merit. You cannot skip steps on the evolutionary ladder. Each step must have the foundation below it. Cut-off from White technology and those people will fall back to the position that is waiting for them.

Hugo Acosta
Hugo Acosta
Reply to  fodwell
10 October, 2019 8:05 pm

Thats right. Chinese always use The Teachers books in every University or High school. They cant use teachers books when learning English or French so they are not profficient or high IQ.