EssaysVideo

Building Your Own Home: Debt-Free, Inexpensive, Healthy, Beautiful

And a great place to raise White children.

HERE’S WHAT 24-year-old videographer “Kyle’s Cabin” says about the debt-free cabin he built, on his own with minimal expenses, in a beautiful forest.

Here is a video in photos of the process of me building my remote off grid log cabin. This video shows the whole process of clearing land, hauling in materials by hand, and building the cabin. It was a lot of work but this is one way to build a mortgage free home. It is a dream come true.

People keep asking about the land. The cabin is on private land. I purchased 40 acres from the person that owned it before me. It is just surrounded for miles by federal land which makes it unique. I had to get a permit through the forest service (they came out and surveyed) for my trail I cut to the cabin since the trail is on federal land. It took about six months to get the permit, but I could legally hike to the property if I didn’t do any cutting, that’s why I had to pack everything in through the woods at the start. Everything was done legally and I gained a lot of trust with the forest service because they saw how much I respected the land.

With intelligence, energy, hard work, and pluck — something National Vanguard readers possess in abundance — you and your family can do this too. While we’re talking of relocating, one might think seriously of relocating to the mountains of eastern Tennessee — where you’ll be near the new community being built by the National Alliance.

Source: Vermont Folk Troth

The Lesson of Julian Assange

Two Ways Only: The Stars -- or the Slime

Notify of
guest
Oldest
Newest
Inline Feedbacks
Grimork
Grimork
12 August, 2020 4:10 pm

Thanks for sharing! Definitely a valuable alternative for people who don’t already own their homes.

Walt Hampton
Walt Hampton
12 August, 2020 5:52 pm

The problem I have with this is not of
principle. It is one of chronology. This
guy is 24. I am 75.

Patrick Pappano
Patrick Pappano
13 August, 2020 7:01 am

Very inspiring. And I will be the first to admit I don’t have it in me. I like the lifestyle but could never make it happen as this young man has. Great work!

James Clayton
James Clayton
16 August, 2020 3:52 pm

In the late 1960s, in the Whole Earth Catalogue, I’d read about private north woods pulp & paper companies paying contractors in-turn paying subcontractors in-cash. Blackflies, no-see-ums, mosquitos, and ticks bothered me the two summers I worked in that country. And I’ve got a monster scar from a chainsaw cut because there’s not much to simply sew back together and it puckers. It got -51 where I spent two winters and long summer days were as humid and uncomfortable as I can imagine. This is the sort of can-do young man I’d want my daughter to marry. Question for western movie fans: What difference is there and why would Hollywood have us believe it between mestizos such as “Mexican” Po Campo and “half-breed” Blue Duck in Lonesome Dove?

Last edited 1 month ago by James Clayton
James Clayton
James Clayton
18 August, 2020 1:45 pm

You don’t want to miss Mark Weber talking about his Swedish great-grandmothe getting started like this in Alaska. Stay tuned in the GOOGLE-controlled YouTube queue, for Kevin MacDonald at the same conference in Sweden. Get on both of these gentleman’s e-mail lists. The Crisis of the West: Looking Ahead in an Age of Darkness Mark Weber – Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UW0JJ7p6tE In this closely reasoned and spirited address, American historian Mark Weber examines the accelerating crisis of the West, and the factors behind the malaise, distrust and anxiety that have spread across the Western world. He looks at what this means for those who care about the heritage and future of the West, and outlines prospects for the future. Given at a meeting in April 2015 in central Stockholm organized by Logik… Read more »

Last edited 1 month ago by James Clayton
Jack
Jack
21 August, 2020 11:32 am

Good for him. I don’t want it. It’s great for a getaway but not big enough and too isolated. Where is the electric? Water? Toilets? Internet? Maser bathroom? Garage? Jacuzzi? Sorry but I cannot live comfortably without these things.