Essays

I’m Suffering From Negro Fatigue

DON’T KNOW about you but I’ve had it up to my teeth with Black ‘communities’ everywhere. I’m suffering from Negro Fatigue. The endless drumbeat of whining, bitching and complaining about the discrimination from which they allegedly suffer, the rioting and looting with which they assuage their imagined grievances, their utter and total rejection of personal responsibility by blaming all of their failures and shortcomings on Whites. I’m fed up of their demands that we respec’ them. Respec’ them for what? Their contributions to science, mathematics, technology and medicine? Their uncanny ability to build and maintain peaceful, prosperous and immaculately-maintained neighborhoods? Their academic achievements? Their respect for and adherence to our legal systems? Their model two-parent high-performing nuclear families? Their capacity for planning, deferred gratification and self-control? Their insistence on peaceably resolving all disputes?

I have a simple recommendation which will put an end to their sufferings: If Whites are so bad why don’t you find yourselves a nice Black country and bugger off to it? What’s that you say, you can’t? Oh that’s right — there are no nice Black countries. Well maybe, Tyrone and Sh’aniqua, that should tell you something. And it explains why even when Whites flee to the suburbs Blacks will put their grievances aside and pursue their productive prey to their new homes. Complaining bitterly as they go.

But maybe there are ways we can help them help themselves. First you could offer a substantial ‘return’ to Africa financial inducement. This is not a glib or facile suggestion. I  calculated the average lifetime costs of a Black family to White taxpayers to be in the region of €2 million. Seriously. Check out my calculations at this link. And this doesn’t include the incalculable societal costs of the Black undertow. Given their impulsive short-term gibs- me-dat-now mentality I’d say the majority would jump at the offer of a tax-free 200k cheque. If they declined we could incentivise them to undergo voluntary sterilisation. What would Blacks lose? Could still be promiscuous to their hearts’ content — and their chilluns aren’t exactly the centre of their lives anyway.

My final proposal is a variation on the rigid race-based authoritarianism that applied in the Post Reconstruction American South up to about 1950 and under apartheid South Africa. Such a regimen was predicated on the correct assumptions that Blacks were disproportionately of lower intelligence, impulsive and criminally-oriented, rendering them unsuited for White society. The regimen was supported by a range of segregation laws and a no-nonsense police force aided by other, well, less formal enforcement mechanisms. And woe betide any Black committing a crime of violence against Whites, especially against White women. Miscegenation even where legal (and it often was not) incurred severe social sanctions.

The net effect under such regimes was that Blacks and Whites developed a modus vivendi, each knowing his place and the rules of engagement. Not ideal or fair, but then what polity is? The fact is that Black criminality and the welfare drag on productive law-abiding citizens were but a fraction of what they are today. Whites were able to enjoy the civilisation they and their forebears had hewn from the wilderness. Indeed Blacks may have been more content than they are now- – crazy as that might sound in today’s bizarro world — with stable family structures the norm and nobody stoking their grievances.

And the rest of us would not be suffering from Negro Fatigue.

Source: Irish Savant

Jews Screech, Facebook Jumps

Sweden: Nordic Resistance Movement Fights Back

Notify of
guest
Oldest
Newest
Inline Feedbacks
guest
guest
24 September, 2020 12:52 am

More and more people feel this way but are still too afraid to say it. They don’t want a Michelle Obama clone from the corporate Diversity and Inclusion Department giving them a choice of recant, re-educate, or dismissal from their crummy cubicle job.

J P
J P
Reply to  guest
26 September, 2020 2:10 am

As a white man working at a darkie government agency, I only had a pie-wedge shaped half-cubicle on an aisle, where the brothers walked by and patted me on top of my bald white head.

Josef Tone
Josef Tone
24 September, 2020 3:11 am

Almost never do we find an older BM/WF interracial couple. Once in a blue moon there could be a well-to-do interracial couple, where the male is an ex-pro athlete or some other celebrity of one type or another. In general, it’s next to unheard of. Blacks, by their very nature, will wear even the most dedicated experimental activist out by age 35. It’s just their way. Then the typical black tends to slow down, and faces all of the health consequences that come from a life of vice and a bad diet. For the rest of us, it’s difficult to fathom them. Their ignorance is the stuff of legend. The Albert Schweitzer quote, if it’s genuine, hits the nail right on the head. Of course, his work is directly responsible… Read more »

Arvin N. Prebost
Arvin N. Prebost
24 September, 2020 9:48 am

Reminds me of an old song I heard on the radio:

“Coons to the left of me,
Dopes on the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle by Jews”

Oleg
Oleg
24 September, 2020 6:07 pm

Soon I am tired to the point of no return

I’m tired of negroes in advertising, and I’m also tired of mulattos in advertising. In the tri-border region of Germany, Poland and the Czech Republik you no longer find a romper which is not advertised by a mulatto child.

Greetings from Germany

Hans Schneider
Hans Schneider
Reply to  Oleg
28 September, 2020 1:21 pm

same in Canada !

J P
J P
26 September, 2020 2:06 am

Looks like Joe Biden is one vote closer to being elected. Trump’s $500 billion “black” initiative will put my mail-in ballot at the bottom of the bird cage.

Angry Swede
Angry Swede
28 September, 2020 11:32 pm

Now they remove the picture of Uncle Ben from the package; it’s offensive they say.
People here say it’s going too far and that this is ridiculous; but, I don’t mind.
I am glad, one less of these faces around.
At least it’s a start.

russ
russ
29 September, 2020 2:50 am

As a South African born in Rhodesia I know this tiredness all too well. Always educate your children to the dangers and speak to them of this evil with maturity and seriousness. Try to speak positive and stomp on defeatist attitudes. We are a people that are in great pain of rebirth. Educate yourself and study. The stronger they get the more the crimes of Zio/ commie/ masonry become self evident. Blacks are as fickle as the Taliban they will turn in battle if their cause is useless. Sometimes in war you take life in order to preserve life and sacrifice is needed. Prepare to destroy your economy to save your people. Prepare and have faith in your combined abilities. Remember Jews, Mexicans,Muslims and immigrants never seek asylum in any… Read more »

boo
boo
7 October, 2020 7:27 pm

I think the reparations debate will be the breaking point. Even the average white liberal will have a problem with that, and we’ll end up with almost totally racially segregated parties.