IS THE SPEED of the United States of America’s decline from world supremacy to impending Third World status unprecedented in history? Seems so to me at least. Argentina — once with one of the world’s highest per capita incomes — has certainly become Third World. But that took nearly a century and it never came even close to the preeminence achieved by the US. Believe me when I say that the US — assuming it stays United — is headed the same way as Argentina.
- A country which recently had a Black president who kept all the loot for his own tribe and cronies
- A country that fights over spoils on an ethnic basis
- A country in which a President can order the killing of anyone he chooses without legal constraint
- A country whose constitution is ignored as a matter of course
- A country with an increasingly militarised domestic police force
- A country in which emails, phone calls, and text messages can be intercepted without a warrant
- A country whose judges rule not on the basis of the law rather on their political and social preferences
- A country with legislation (NDAA) that allows its military to arrest, imprison, and torture without due process
- A country in which a bankrupt treasury debases the currency
What’s so special about the USA’s decline? To my mind, it’s resulted from marginalising the people who built the country to its former preeminence. In the younger age cohorts, such people are now a minority. A minority whose traditions, achievements, and culture are mocked and denied. America is a country where so-called White privilege has been turned on its head. Whites, especially White males, are now discriminated against at every stage of their lives. This is not just outrageously unfair but it also hastens national decline. Due to quotas, “Affirmative Action,” and legal rulings on “disparate impact,” pivotal business and government agencies have become swamped with barely literate unqualified, corrupt, unhelpful, and incompetent ‘minorities’, right up to the top levels. Meanwhile, capable Whites, the kind of people who’d have produced world-class performance at those agencies have been downgraded and marginalised.
As Plato said, ‘this City is what it is because our citizens are what they are’. And America is what it is because its citizens are what they are. And what they are is increasingly Third World. Standards everywhere have been debased to the lowest common denominator to accommodate lazy and incompetent ‘minorities’.
* * *
Source: The Irish Savant