The Children of Ra: Artistic, Historical, and Genetic Evidence for Ancient White Egypt
THIS WORK REFUTES Afrocentrist nonsense which claims that “Egypt was black” through reviewing the historical record of Egyptian art, images of mummies, and new dramatic DNA evidence.
Ra was the sun god of ancient Egypt, and part of the religion of that culture was a belief that the pharaohs were descended from him.
The sun god was depicted with an eagle’s head and a human body, with the sun sitting on its head — thus the association of red and blond hair with royalty among the ancient Egyptians.
Lavishly illustrated with over 106 full color pictures, DNA evidence and a complete historical overview, this book proves that white people created the initial Egyptian civilization — and that ancient Egypt culture came to an end once those people had been bred out of existence.
Contains the dramatic DNA evidence which shows that Tutankhamun was of the same racial stock as present-day western Europeans, additional DNA evidence and much more. “Eurocentric history is back!”
“A truly magnificent rendition. Fabulous photos plus DNA. Very convincing.” — Dr J Philippe Rushton, Ph.D., D.Sc.
This is quite possibly the most personally exciting and interesting book I have ever done. It is something I have wanted to do for, oh, at least 20 years now, but have never had the chance or the data to make its conclusions definitive.
The Children of Ra: Artistic, Historical, and Genetic Evidence for Ancient White Egypt is finally the Eurocentric answer to the Afrocentrist hijacking of ancient Egypt.
This hijacking process has been so complete over the last few decades that even many who mock the “black Egypt” theory, still believe that the ancient Egyptians were some other mysterious race — perhaps an intermediary race between say original Mediterraneans and “something else” (although one can never quite find out what that “something else” is).
I have been collecting fine colour images of ancient Egyptian artefacts, sculptures and mummies for years now, and have built the collection up into one which is fairly convincing and impressive.
Yet the final piece of evidence — DNA testing — was always lacking.
With the “leaking” of the DNA tests on Tutankhamun, however, this final missing piece fell into place.
I have always been meticulous to stick to what the DNA evidence tells us. It is, after all, impartial (even if, as I sometimes suspect, the choice of subjects is unrepresentative, as was the case with the Ainu DNA testing in Japan — but obviously not so in Tutankhamun’s case).
The news that Tutankhamun’s male lineage DNA is western European clinches the case, and at last I have struck out at the Afrocentrists with an overtly Eurocentric retort over ancient Egypt — that it was white in origin.
The book is 81 pages long, and is full colour throughout (hence it is pricey — I have got it printed as cheaply as I could) and contains the following sections:
1. Introduction. This deals with an overview of the competing theories (Euro and Afrocentrist);
2. Timeline of Ancient Egypt. This provides a simple guide to identifying the historical time periods of ancient Egypt, and the major events which led to racial population changes in that country;
3. The Origins of the Ancient Egyptians. This discusses the major theories behind the populating of ancient Egypt, coming out in favour of Sir Matthew Pietrie Flinders’s works;
4. Ginger — the Oldest Mummy. This provides some details on the pre-dynastic Gebelein mummy set, focussing on its most famous member, “Ginger” and his blond-red hair;
5. Statues — the Artistic Evidence. A long section with a number of original paintings, busts, and sculptures which all portray identifiable racial characteristics;
6. Faces of the Dead — Mummies. This section shows how accurate ancient Egyptian artists were in reflecting their subjects, and includes full-colour pictures of the blondest mummies you will ever see;
7. The Nine Bows — the Enemies of Egypt among Tutankhamen’s Treasure;
8. Writing on the Wall — Other Races as Portrayed in Egyptian Art. This section overviews the overtly racial images found in Tutankhamun’s tomb artefacts. No punches pulled here on the racial enemies of ancient Egypt;
9. Nubian Pharaohs — the End of Ancient Egypt. There were black pharaohs — right at the end of the ancient Egyptian civilization. The Nubian invasion heralded the downfall and end of that culture and civilization;
10. Carved in Stone — Egyptian Writings about Their Enemies. A nice sample of the work of Professor James Henry Breasted’s translations of ancient Egyptian racial writings (Ostara Publications is preparing a reprint of his full works, for those interested);
11. DNA — the Truth Leaks Out. An overview of the two most important DNA tests done in Egypt, one of the general population which still shows European remnants amongst its highly mixed nature; and of course, the Tutankhamun DNA material. Also included is the skull measurement data from AM Mourant, which confirms the DNA data.
12. Conclusion. This is maybe the most important section, as it outlines what the artistic, historical and DNA evidence tells us: namely that the founders of ancient Egypt were white, but that society became increasingly mixed (or “diverse”) as time went on, until finally they became the mixed-race mass which is present-day Egypt.
The disappearance of the originating white ruling class into this mass caused the end of ancient Egypt.
As the book says: “The Afrocentrist claim that these handful of black pharaohs “proves” that ancient Egypt was African in origin is as false as claiming that the United States of America was founded by blacks because it had a half-black president in 2011.
“The appearance of blacks as pharaohs marks the beginning of the end of ancient Egypt, not its foundation.
“To claim that ancient Egypt was black in origin is tantamount to claiming that the cities of Detroit or Washington DC in the US were founded by blacks “because their present-day populations are majority black and they have black mayors.”
There is also an index.
As I said, this has to be one of the most personally-satisfying books I have ever done.
Arthur Kemp holds a degree in International Politics, Political Science, and Public Administration. An author of several books, he was a journalist in South Africa.
* * *
Much evidence is coming to light of the Indo-European origins of Ancient Egypt. King Tutankhamen is reported to have DNA which matches the majority of Western European men.
The DNA Results of King Tut
DNA testing has shown that more than half of European men are related to King Tut, while less than 1% of MODERN Egyptians share genetics with the Pharaoh.
King Tut — The DNA Results
Ancient White Egypt: March of the Titans Proven Right
Appendix 2: Western European DNA Discovered in present-day Egyptian population.
Appendix 3: Tutankhamen’s Male Lineage DNA is a 99.6 percent match with Western European Y Chromosomes.
Chapter 8: Nordic Desert Empire–Ancient Egypt
Appendix 1: Racial images in Egyptian Art. – March of the Titans
The Faces of Ancient Egypt
Also check out the book, March of the Titans: A History of the White Race, volume 1, by the same author.
‘Crucial to the understanding of the theme of this book and its related volumes is an understanding of the concepts of race, ethnicity, and culture.’ Please see Prologue: Some Important Facts.
Read The Racial Makeup of the Original Egyptians by John Tiffany.
Forbidden History — Mummies of China
Ancient White Mummies of Asia
China’s Dessert Mummies Documentary on the Taklamakan Mummies
* * *
Source: An Occasional Comment
Well it only makes sense. People are supposed to make progress in their civilizations as time goes by, not the opposite. It would be sad if they built a great nation like that and now those in Africa are living without running water. Many are drinking & bathing in the same waterholes the animals drink from, without the knowledge of medicine or how to dig a well. That has never added up.
At what point, though, did an Indo-European lineage become inserted into the royal line? I understand that a mainly-Canaan/Semitic league such as the Hyksos had an I.E. – descended leadership of chariot – warriors. Might earlier dynastic intermarriage have been contracted beforehand?
This is a picture of a bust of Queen Nefertiti (1370-1330 BC).
Nefertiti was the husband of the Pharaoh Akhenaten – who was the founder of the world’s first logical and scientific religion.
Akhenaten was the first man in the world to worship a single “God” – unlike the jews (who came later) who worship at least three different gods of their own invention.
This bust is in a museum in Berlin, and Nefertiti is clearly White.
My query was not as to whether or not the pharaohs were White. I accept that they were! I was wondering at what point did Indo-European-descended warriors insinuate themselves into high positions in Egyptian society before ascending to royal dynastic status. I.E.’s or “Nordics” were not of Egyptian origin and came a long time after the Badarian (Anatolian farmer) culture colonised the Nile Valley. If the Hyksos invasion was the advent of equestrianship in Egypt, would stand to reason that the first equastrians aligned with the Semites, Egyptians and later Berbers would have been Indo-Europeans who either subjugated the Hyksos initially, or were specialised mercenaries to them.
I thought I had attached the picture, but it did not come out.
So I have done it again.
First, let me say I’m not in any way hostile to what you are saying. I just interested n the truth. And no, I don’t believe African Egypt. I believe that the Egyptians started as Mediterranean Whites, but I also believe there’s some serious oddness about the Pharaohs. You said, “…many who mock the “black Egypt” theory, still believe that the ancient Egyptians were some other mysterious race — perhaps an intermediary race between say original Mediterraneans and “something else” (although one can never quite find out what that “something else” is)…” Well I can tell what this likely is. Coneheads. For the Pharaohs. These things are all over, there was a bunch of them in Malta. They’ve been dug up in Russia, there was one in Mexico recently, and… Read more »