The Children of Ra: Artistic, Historical, and Genetic Evidence for Ancient White Egypt
Ra was the sun god of ancient Egypt, and part of the religion of that culture was a belief that the pharaohs were descended from him.
The sun god was depicted with an eagle’s head and a human body, with the sun sitting on its head — thus the association of red and blond hair with royalty among the ancient Egyptians.
Lavishly illustrated with over 106 full color pictures, DNA evidence and a complete historical overview, this book proves that white people created the initial Egyptian civilization — and that ancient Egypt culture came to an end once those people had been bred out of existence.
Contains the dramatic DNA evidence which shows that Tutankhamun was of the same racial stock as present-day western Europeans, additional DNA evidence and much more. “Eurocentric history is back!”
“A truly magnificent rendition. Fabulous photos plus DNA. Very convincing.” — Dr J Philippe Rushton, Ph.D., D.Sc.
This is quite possibly the most personally exciting and interesting book I have ever done. It is something I have wanted to do for, oh, at least 20 years now, but have never had the chance or the data to make its conclusions definitive.
The Children of Ra: Artistic, Historical, and Genetic Evidence for Ancient White Egypt is finally the Eurocentric answer to the Afrocentrist hijacking of ancient Egypt.
This hijacking process has been so complete over the last few decades that even many who mock the “black Egypt” theory, still believe that the ancient Egyptians were some other mysterious race — perhaps an intermediary race between say original Mediterraneans and “something else” (although one can never quite find out what that “something else” is).
I have been collecting fine colour images of ancient Egyptian artefacts, sculptures and mummies for years now, and have built the collection up into one which is fairly convincing and impressive.
Yet the final piece of evidence — DNA testing — was always lacking.
With the “leaking” of the DNA tests on Tutankhamun, however, this final missing piece fell into place.
I have always been meticulous to stick to what the DNA evidence tells us. It is, after all, impartial (even if, as I sometimes suspect, the choice of subjects is unrepresentative, as was the case with the Ainu DNA testing in Japan — but obviously not so in Tutankhamun’s case).
The news that Tutankhamun’s male lineage DNA is western European clinches the case, and at last I have struck out at the Afrocentrists with an overtly Eurocentric retort over ancient Egypt — that it was white in origin.
The book is 81 pages long, and is full colour throughout (hence it is pricey — I have got it printed as cheaply as I could) and contains the following sections:
1. Introduction. This deals with an overview of the competing theories (Euro and Afrocentrist);
2. Timeline of Ancient Egypt. This provides a simple guide to identifying the historical time periods of ancient Egypt, and the major events which led to racial population changes in that country;
3. The Origins of the Ancient Egyptians. This discusses the major theories behind the populating of ancient Egypt, coming out in favour of Sir Matthew Pietrie Flinders’s works;
4. Ginger — the Oldest Mummy. This provides some details on the pre-dynastic Gebelein mummy set, focussing on its most famous member, “Ginger” and his blond-red hair;
5. Statues — the Artistic Evidence. A long section with a number of original paintings, busts, and sculptures which all portray identifiable racial characteristics;
6. Faces of the Dead — Mummies. This section shows how accurate ancient Egyptian artists were in reflecting their subjects, and includes full-colour pictures of the blondest mummies you will ever see;
7. The Nine Bows — the Enemies of Egypt among Tutankhamen’s Treasure;
8. Writing on the Wall — Other Races as Portrayed in Egyptian Art. This section overviews the overtly racial images found in Tutankhamun’s tomb artefacts. No punches pulled here on the racial enemies of ancient Egypt;
9. Nubian Pharaohs — the End of Ancient Egypt. There were black pharaohs — right at the end of the ancient Egyptian civilization. The Nubian invasion heralded the downfall and end of that culture and civilization;
10. Carved in Stone — Egyptian Writings about Their Enemies. A nice sample of the work of Professor James Henry Breasted’s translations of ancient Egyptian racial writings (Ostara Publications is preparing a reprint of his full works, for those interested);
11. DNA — the Truth Leaks Out. An overview of the two most important DNA tests done in Egypt, one of the general population which still shows European remnants amongst its highly mixed nature; and of course, the Tutankhamun DNA material. Also included is the skull measurement data from AM Mourant, which confirms the DNA data.
12. Conclusion. This is maybe the most important section, as it outlines what the artistic, historical and DNA evidence tells us: namely that the founders of ancient Egypt were white, but that society became increasingly mixed (or “diverse”) as time went on, until finally they became the mixed-race mass which is present-day Egypt.
The disappearance of the originating white ruling class into this mass caused the end of ancient Egypt.
As the book says: “The Afrocentrist claim that these handful of black pharaohs “proves” that ancient Egypt was African in origin is as false as claiming that the United States of America was founded by blacks because it had a half-black president in 2011.
“The appearance of blacks as pharaohs marks the beginning of the end of ancient Egypt, not its foundation.
“To claim that ancient Egypt was black in origin is tantamount to claiming that the cities of Detroit or Washington DC in the US were founded by blacks “because their present-day populations are majority black and they have black mayors.”
There is also an index.
As I said, this has to be one of the most personally-satisfying books I have ever done.
Arthur Kemp holds a degree in International Politics, Political Science, and Public Administration. An author of several books, he was a journalist in South Africa.
* * *
Much evidence is coming to light of the Indo-European origins of Ancient Egypt. King Tutankhamen is reported to have DNA which matches the majority of Western European men.
The DNA Results of King Tut
DNA testing has shown that more than half of European men are related to King Tut, while less than 1% of MODERN Egyptians share genetics with the Pharaoh.
King Tut — The DNA Results
The Faces of Ancient Egypt
Also check out the book, March of the Titans: A History of the White Race, volume 1, by the same author.
‘Crucial to the understanding of the theme of this book and its related volumes is an understanding of the concepts of race, ethnicity, and culture.’ Please see Prologue: Some Important Facts.
Read The Racial Makeup of the Original Egyptians by John Tiffany.
Forbidden History — Mummies of China
Ancient White Mummies of Asia
China’s Dessert Mummies Documentary on the Taklamakan Mummies
* * *
Source: An Occasional Comment