News

Nevada: The Tragic Case of Serge Fournier

Cadesha Bishop has been charged with homicide after pushing an Serge Fournier to his death.

Again and again non-Whites act out their rage after being incited and encouraged by the Jewish-controlled media’s decades-long anti-White propaganda.

A GENTLE, KINDLY 74-year-old White man was pushed off a Las Vegas bus after he told a Black female to “be nicer” to the other passengers. The victim, Serge Fournier, later died and the suspect was arrested shortly after. The suspect was a 25-year-old Black woman named Cadesha Bishop who was yelling and swearing at the other passengers on the bus before the old man spoke up.

According to the police report, Fournier was riding an RTC bus when he noticed Cadesha Bishop starting trouble on the bus, yelling and swearing at people. According to the report, witnesses at the scene heard Fournier tell Bishop “to be nicer to passengers.” The report indicated that the incident took place on March 21, in downtown Las Vegas.

It appears that this attack was somewhat premeditated and didn’t merely happen in a moment of anger. The woman reportedly waited until the old man used his walker to make his way to the exit when the bus pulled up to the bus stop at 13th and Fremont streets, then she pushed him into the street.

When the old man went to exit the bus, Bishop forcefully pushed him off the bus with two hands and he fell several feet down to the concrete and landed on his head.

Trevor Taylor, one of the old man’s close friends and neighbors said, “He was an excellent neighbor. Very nice, religious person.”

“After he was pushed off the bus, he came here for a day or two and then his pain was so great he had to call an ambulance — went to the hospital. No matter what his age, she should not have done that. People need a little more patience than what they have these days,” Taylor says.

“I will always remember him being a wonderful person,” Taylor added.

Fournier spent a month in the hospital before he died of his injuries. According to the Clark County coroner, an autopsy determined that Fournier died from complications related to the push.

According to the police report, after pushing the old man, Bishop did not offer to help or even stick around to see what happened. She was also with her son during the time of the attack. Police were able to track down the woman after identifying her on the bus video surveillance system, but they were not able to actually find and arrest her until this month.

The police report said that “his head landed approximately eight feet from the bus doorway.”

Bishop was held at the Clark County Detention Center on $100,000 bail, but then was later released and placed on house arrest after posting bail.

A preliminary hearing for Bishop was scheduled for May 21, according to CNN.

Fournier leaves behind a widow who is disabled. Ken Mallen, another one of Fournier’s friends, says that this will cause many problems for the family of the old man.

“I know it caused several financial problems for his wife,” Mallen said.

Face of the new America that the multiracialist “dream” has brought us: Cadesha Bishop

Checlzzi Powell, another friend, says that it is horrible that people don’t seem to have any respect for the elderly. Powell pointed out that the old man was already in bad shape, and had trouble moving even before the incident.

“He’s a little slow because his back and legs were ailing,” Powell said.

After Bishop’s arrest, police released the disturbing surveillance video of the encounter.

In the video, the woman can be seen yelling at the man and motioning for him to leave the bus. She then steps out of the way so the man can walk past her towards the exit, and she throws him toward the ground below as soon as he passes her.

Police are still looking for witnesses in the case. Anyone with any information is urged to contact the LVMPD Homicide Section by phone at 702-828-3521, or by email at homicide@lvmpd.com. To remain anonymous, contact Crime Stoppers by phone at 702-385-5555, or on the internet at www.crimestoppersofnv.com.

Source: Anon News

Police: Black "Care Worker" Spree Murderer Kills at Least 12 Elderly White Women

Unbelievable: Sweden Proposes Ban on Their Own Ancient Alphabet

1. Arvin N. Prebost
    23 May, 2019 at 10:54 am — Reply

Many black people would condemn this woman for what she did.

The problem is, there are way too many black people who are like this woman. And, yes, they are encouraged in their hate by the media, and by self-hating Whites.

(I wish more people would comment on these stories on National Vanguard. I am sure that the webmasters would appreciate it, as would I. It is sad to see their work just hanging out in the breeze, with no comments.)

• dan
      24 May, 2019 at 1:26 am — Reply

That you mention commenting on this particular post is a synchronicity for me. I’ve only commented a couple times but was intent on commenting on this as soon as I got home.

Like you say, there are many blacks who indeed would be appalled by this. I currently live in my late grandmother’s house, in a Philly neighborhood called Frankford, which is older than the city. The name is Swedish, who with the Dutch were the original inhabitants. There used to be a couple old Swedish farmhouses and other remnants from that era when I was growing up. Around the corner there is a Dutch or Swedish house that marked some sort of boundry. There is a lot of history here. It was for a long time a world famous industrial center, for some time even had the largest density of factories in the world. Two of the churches just down the street from me were founded in 1807. One a former Baptist church, the other the second oldest AME church in the country. There are many others from that era. A factory nearby was the first to hire blacks as regular workers, and there is a black owned business that is over 150 years old.

I bring much of that up because it was always kind of integrated, and for the longest time I didn’t know what the average black was like, since there was some selection pressures. Factories in that era would not have tolerated any nonsense. They were hard workers with strong families, and those were the ones that I, and particularly my mother, grew up with.

Miscegenation was not tolerated though, by either side. One my mother’s childhood friends just told me about one of the families they grew up with, that lived in the white area. His son brought home a white girl, and he was having none of it (1970s). My uncle once said to me “you could be my best friend, but you aren’t marrying my daughter” (that was a hypothetical). I think that captures the spirit of the place.

Now it’s a ghetto. Mostly black and much of the rest hispanic, mostly Puerto Rican. There is a vestigial white population, some younger but most older residents from it’s working class days. I would describe it as some level of Dante’s Inferno. Some of the older, decent blacks got stranded here just like the whites. (An interesting side note, one of these older blacks was describing some none-too-honorable behavior, and said, disapprovingly, “you know what black people are like.” This to other blacks, though I was nearby.)

Now, as a pale-skinned blond, I get stares of absolute hatred from many of the current inhabitants. Not all, mind you, but many. (Another interesting side note, though there are more blacks, they are more pleasant than the Puerto Ricans and other mestizos. I’ve had significantly more problems with them than the blacks.)

Now, that was admittedly a long-winded preamble to what urged me to comment. Which was that the other day I was crossing an unusually wide street when a car turned onto it. It wasn’t going too fast and it could easily gone around me, but instead changed it’s course slightly towards me. If it had continued in it’s original course it would have passed behind me. As it was, I had to jump out of the way. As it passed I saw the driver, who was black. I yelled at him “what the f@$!s wrong with you.” But he just continued on. I yelled after him again, but nothing. In retrospect, not a particularly smart idea, as murder is rampant here, the first and third of the year were here, and there have been 3 within a little more than a block of my house in the last 8 months. Gunfire is just regular background noise.

I reflected on it later and realized it must have been racially motivated. I don’t think he actually intended to hit me, just “make whitey jump.” I’m “heading for the hills” as soon as I can. PA has some beautiful mountains. I do worry often though of those who won’t be able to escape. It seems it won’t be long now before the final conflagration of the Kali Yuga begins.

• 24 May, 2019 at 8:50 am — Reply

ARVIN N. PREBOST: I wish more people would comment on these stories on National Vanguard. I am sure that the webmasters would appreciate it, as would I… It is sad to see their work just hanging out in the breeze, with no comments.

National Vanguard is not fishing for more idle commentators, Arvin. We want more visitors to our online magazine to join the National Alliance and commit to help us build a movement that can actually deal effectively with the issues we point to here. As Dr. Pierce said: The time for talking is over!

2. JM/Iowa
    24 May, 2019 at 3:02 am — Reply

This should remind Whites everywhere what their old age could look like—and perhaps how it can end. It’s highly likely his christinsanity disarmed him to racial realities.

But why wait for such a fate as many pious christians do? Get Cosmotheism and its real-world application, the National Alliance, today. We believe the future is what we make it, not what some spook in the sky ordains.

3. cc
    24 May, 2019 at 12:47 pm — Reply

“Idle commentators.” That statement can be directed at any number of people including myself.

I was among the mass of White teenagers in the heart of Dixie (1960s) who marched hither along side our elders to repulse integration and fight to maintain our White establishments. We were aware that the country was covered with Time-Servers / Two-Timers and armchair racists that preferred to watch us on television while stuffing their belly with tasty food in preparation to turn on their face and die. Nobody came down to help.

• JM/Iowa
      25 May, 2019 at 2:52 pm — Reply

Thanks for your activism! But why stop at the 1960s? Others are encouraged by consistent performance, our enemies by us leaving the struggle.

4. dan
    25 May, 2019 at 6:31 am — Reply

I have a number of personal stories I could tell about the threat whites face, but there is one thing I think should particularly emphasize the point. I have witnessed it once myself, and it also happened to my mother.

When I saw it myself I was working at Temple University (as a sysadmin). Temple is right in the middle of what is called “the badlands”. It was a point of pride for some low-lifes to claim they were from “the badlands” to up their “cred”. For high school I went to E&S (Engineering and Science) which was right on the edge of the main campus, and while I was there in the mid-90’s, there was a bit of a buzz at school because some news show or another declared a particular corner to be “the most dangerous in the country”. It was two blocks from my school (or sqrt(2) as the crow flies). For this reason Temple had the third largest police force in the state (in order of size: Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Temple U.)

One day (this was around 2000), some black children, they couldn’t have been more than 10, were strutting through, all “gangsta” I suppose. There was a contemptuous superiority to it. They were looking around for someone to pick on, and found a guy. They started getting smart with him, and he said something back. They got a vicious smile on their face, and start to emulate slowly pulling a gun out of their waistband. The guy paused a second. Then they just chuckled, and kept going. I yelled at them but they just gave me that smug, superior, contemptuous, vicious smile, and kept swaggering away. They know nothing can be done to them. Some of their contempt comes from the fact that we whites tend to respect the law. They see that as weakness, and conversely that they are stronger because they don’t feel themselves to be so bound.

When it happened to my mother it was years later and across the city. It was essentially the same thing. Getting smart, getting a response, mimicing the pulling of a gun. It didn’t go as planned however. I forget the details, but after more words were exchanged, my mother turned it around on him and pulled the same stunt. He got quiet. Then she stomped her foot and he ran away. He was around the same age. I asked her if anyone else saw it, but she didn’t look around to see. I was hoping she had an audience.

Now think about it, this has to be cultural. They play on white people’s prejudices, but don’t consider that by their (disgusting) behavior they actually justify those prejudices. Prejudices they then constantly whine about, yet constantly reinforce.

Think how much worse this hatred and contempt is now

5. Titus
    26 May, 2019 at 6:34 pm — Reply

Around blacks, never relax.

6. 26 May, 2019 at 9:08 pm — Reply

And, as a matter of course, there were no MEN –black or white–on that bus who could have done the right thing by choke holding that Ork until the cops showed up.

• dan
      28 May, 2019 at 7:06 am — Reply

There was apparently no one– male or female– with enough compassion to even make sure he was alright either. What a fallen world.