Essays

By 2040, They Will Be Too Stupid to Stop Us

LIBERAL DEMOCRACY is ending with a collective whimper.

White liberals have no will to live, almost by definition, and thus no will to fight in a way that matters.

Liberal activism never actually does anything productive; it never builds anything. The best example of what liberals actually do, is the antifa database on White nationalists.

Policing right wing thought in an age of relentless economic decline is laughable. It’s like trying to bail out the sinking Titanic with Home Depot five-gallon buckets.

Either the extreme left or the extreme right is going to come out on top after this. Two factions go into Thunderdome, only one comes out.

If society does not collapse from its own financial shenanigans, the Idiocracy will take much of the world to a lower level of complexity. Fast collapse — store shelves are empty. Slow collapse, they keep the corn syrup flowing and the grid and the Internet running until people are too stupid to keep it going except in small pockets of rich people.

The Idiocracy means that the elites will not have a critical mass of smart and hard men to stop us. World War II was a battle between three tribes of very hard men (Russians, Germans and Anglo-Americans). Hard men will never again fight for the Jews, at least not in this historical era.

Even now, the elites have to import their talent because they destroyed America with the purposeful dumbing down and purposeful moral degeneracy and malign encouragement to harmful behavior. They import African immigrants for low skill labor, and Indians and Chinese for STEM.

Our most dangerous weapon is right between our ears. The Idiocracy means that the smart and hard men will be able to rise to the top.

As a personal update, I am practicing calculus two to three hours a day. I finally took the advice of the great Art Robinson, a physics professor who says the best way to learn math is to just teach yourself. I am using The Calculus Lifesaver by Adrian Banner for theory and proofs, and Calculus Problem Solvers by REA for lots of practice problems. It’s a really good way to do it. The Banner book is fantastic for explanations and proofs, and then solving a few dozen successively more difficult problems on that topic really drives the knowledge home. When I am satisfied that I have covered calculus, I’m going to do linear algebra, then physics, and then maybe circle back to a study of mathematical proofs. I have found that I am able to slow my mind down and follow mathematical logic and visualize mathematical functions. It’s very much like Zen meditation for me, and I would probably study math for 10 hours a day if I didn’t have to work. At the same time, learning math is immensely practical for generating income and liberating the self from the hamster wheel of money earning.

I saw at the University of Connecticut that American kids are not prepared for STEM majors and get failed out mercilessly, ending up in useless majors like English, psychology and communications (LOL). I am a military veteran and I have two years left of tuition waiver. I plan to go back after putting in about 3,000 hours of self study, and hopefully be able to ace physics and math as good as the Chinese kids.

I really want to show the world that White boys can still do STEM, and not just pass, but get A’s. I excelled at the Defense Language Institute in the Russian language because of two years of intense study (both self study and classroom study and practice with Russian immigrants) and I plan to repeat the performance at UConn with physics.

And from there, when I showed it can be done, I want to persuade our people to home school their kids to a high degree of STEM achievement, and even persuade the Alt Right boyz that becoming engineers and plumbing the secrets of math, physics and thus the nature of existence itself, is the path to total Aryan victory.

Source: Mindweapons in Ragnarok

Down the Slippery Slope

More Bogus Anti-Semitism Stats from the Jews

1. February 4, 2018 at 1:29 pm — Reply

My nephew just dropped his engineering major in his first year at university, not because he’s not smart, but because the public schools just aren’t preparing students for much of anything. That’s the tragedy of the Common (Communist) Core (((curriculum))).

• February 5, 2018 at 10:11 am — Reply

Tell him to drop out of college for 2 years, get a job and study calculus on his own at least 10 hours per week.

10 hours a week, for 2 years, so about 1000 hours. Maybe 3 years and 1500 hours. Because the material is literally endless, and if you have access to a tutor, you can max out at Master’s Degree level without ever darkening the door of a Kwallege or Jewniversity.

He can get tutors on Skype no problem. Just get really good at the basics — algebra, calculus, linear algebra, then actual physics.

An extensive self study of calculus and physics will expose him to mechanical and electrical engineering. I have a calculus books with both mech and electrical engineering.

One could get to a high level of math proficiency, and then study literally all fields of engineering from books.

Then you go back to college engineering like a conquering hero, like Caesar crossing the Rubicon. Foreign students will quake in your presence at your curve raising.

STEM classes grade on a strict curve if it’s a serious program.

You can legally beat up high falutin’ racial aliens by taking freshman physics with thousands of hours of preparation behind you, and getting perfect or near perfect scores on exams, and egging on the professor to make the exams more difficult.

THere are foreign students with a lot of grit who cheat their way through a STEM degree, but want to do the minimum it takes to pass.

They don’t love the material. They’d rather play video games or binge watch Netflix. That is the very definition of a bug man — a mediocrity occupying a well paid salary while smart white men can’t afford to form a family.

THe strength of the white man is when he becomes autistically obsessed with math, when math becomes his addictive video game, so he gets really really really good at it.

I did this with Russian language back in 1992. I did 4 years of college Russian, then went to the Defense Language Institute in Monterey and finished a 1 year course in 9 months, at the top of the class. I was the class favorite of the Russian teachers. A tank captain sat next to me and hated me, but the teachers pulled rank on him and didn’t let him persecute me. The other soldiers and airmen and sailors and marines hated me because they were struggling with the material.

So I’ve done this before, and I plan to do it again, and I want to recruit /ourguys to do this. It is a totally legal way to make the lives of a few of our swarthy guests a lot less comfortable, while making us mentally powerful, and eventually financially and culturally and politically powerful.

STEM is how we can actually use our inherited strengths to fight a Subtle Race War.

Subtle Race War is waged against us for generations already. Because of this, we know how to wage Subtle Race War right back.

Eventually your enemy’s weapon doesn’t work any more. Evolution happens.

Subtle Race War is a Game that I know intricately and on the most granular level.

It is totally legal, and insanely rewarding, to wage Subtle Race War.

Alex Jones is right to call it Information War. The Subtle Race War is an Information War, and that’s why they gotta shut it down before it gets out of hand.

The jewish weapon is information war. STEM is basic training and AIT for and Officer’s War College for Information War.

2. February 4, 2018 at 1:49 pm — Reply

I also learned that my nephew’s college roommate dropped his STEM major too, and he comes from a long line of engineers, including his father, uncles and a couple of older brothers….and this kid apparently did “very well” in all his high school advanced math courses. Oh well, one more seat for a Korean.

Public schools are nothing but dumbed down babysitting services. I don’t know how any White parent who is racially aware can even consider sending their children to public school. Nothing less than their child’s mind and future…and by extension OUR collective future… is at stake. Private and parochial school are out of reach for most people, but homeschooling costs about $500 per year in student materials. Many would argue that most families’ needs require both spouses to work. I would counter that’s not true for more people who might not realize it, especially if you eliminate everything from the family budget that’s not absolutely necessary like eating out, yearly family vacations and having to have a new car every 2-4 years.

I saw a video of two public school teachers who understood the consequences of public education on their kids. They decided the wife would stay home to teach the children, while the husband continued to work. They got rid of all their unnecessary expenses to do this. There was no other way. It wasn’t easy, but it got easier as time went on. The kicker was that this couple wasn’t living in Kansas. They were living in one of the most expensive areas in the country, Orange County California. If it’s possible for an entire family to live on a father’s teaching salary in Southern California, most people could do the same where they live. The question is whether they think their kids are worth it–if they’re more important than eating out every Friday night, every summer at Disney World, over-buying for Christmas, getting your nails and hair done twice a month, and all that other nonsense.

3. Disgusted
    February 5, 2018 at 8:01 am — Reply

Money isn’t everything. And, according to Dr. Pierce, neither is avoiding collapse, keeping the lights on, what have you. That may be what its going to take.

Is any of this more important than what’s being taught here by the National Alliance? http://stemmajors.com/a-list-of-the-different-types-of-engineers/

I know a bright White fellow, an electronics engineer, who is working on weapons systems for fighter-bombers. He was recruited while still in school. And he has no idea where his work is headed if the U.S.A. continues on her present course.

4. February 5, 2018 at 10:31 am — Reply

Besides the home schooling thing, I want to start a movement of Math Study Groups as an Alt Right activity.

We’ll get those dropped out engineering majors, and set them back on course stronger than ever!

5. Kelly
    February 6, 2018 at 12:15 am — Reply

I agree that our people should excel, but this sounds a lot like competing with other races rather than separating from them. Shouldn’t our focus be on forming a separate society(s), rather than becoming an economic elite at the top of the current one, à la much of Latin America?

I think having a variety of marketable skills / trades is more valuable now than every breadwinner trying to become excellent in one very academic area. Have a handful of things you can do to earn independent income, some of them concurrently, and become hyper mobile, able to work almost anywhere. That will enable you to slip into the (often low-cost) white enclaves of our countries that have huge potential for future pro-white settlement. Not to mention, these are safe and cheap places to raise a large white family.

We do have the brightest minds in this world but I don’t think this is the time to try and prove something. We pro-whites desperately need a higher birthrate than mainstream whites, to effect a critical shift in white culture over time.

6. Arvin N. Prebost
    February 7, 2018 at 10:30 am — Reply

Great article, Jeronimus (I assume you are the writer, “mindweapon.”)

I studied calculus as part of my associate degree in engineering when I went back to school after getting laid off about 30 years ago.

I did indeed see in it a mystical quality, but my inclination is more for art (sculpting) and language (French), to which I have devoted myself. We excel in “right-brain” activities, also.

As far as foreign students cheating—my son says that the Chinese students in his grad. school program will do it right in front of the professor, even after the prof. has said that time was up for taking the exam. They would cluster together and give out answers. The prof. has since clamped down on them (after being totally dumbstruck).

7. Titus
    February 8, 2018 at 10:10 am — Reply

As a mech eng myself i wouldn’t advice to study much calculus or algebra, besides having a basic cushion, for many reasons:
    Math is a limitless field and you don’t want to be wasting much time in things you won’t use, specially if you are going to go at it without supervision and direction.
    “Math” was extremely important before the computer era, now most “calculations” are done automatically and you just need a solid base and the rest you learn it yourself if needed. Of all calculus and algebra you learn at graduate level you may use very little or nothing at all in your daily working.
    Acing engineering has to do more with your innate capability for problem solvining, several intelligences, and MOST IMPORTANTLY the discipline to study and work for long hours. You can go to the university with mediocre math knowledge but you can catch up just by working hard every day or if you have innate math skills (thats why you dont see many jews in engineering), of course if you are well versed in math and you have the skills and work ethics, then we are talking about excellence here.

If you want to have brain training while learning somethig that is EXTREMELY PRACTICAL and usefull for your and your group, learn coding, web dev, etc.
    There are thousands of ways of earning a living or a fortune from your own home, with a computer and the right knowledge. In the internet, servers do the work that slaves used to do, and the programmer only has to tell them what to do, you are only binded by your imagination and knowledge, furthermore, internet creates loopholes and lifts many restrictions on your posibilities and the laws you have to follow, have a look at the dark corners of the internet for inspiration. You literally don’t need to pay a shekel to the jews unless you want to.

To summarize: If you are not going for your PhD, Learn a bit of calculus, even less algebra, and A LOT of coding.

• Arvin N. Prebost
      February 8, 2018 at 10:51 am — Reply

“innate capability for problem solving” indeed!

I used to read Mother Earth News (a back to the land mag) and one of my favorite stories was about this commune that bought a farm and wanted to put up a windmill. They had some engineering grads among them who designed it.

An old farmer came by, looked at it for just a few minutes, and said, “Won’t last long.”

“Oh, no” the commune replied, “Our engineers have already checked everything out.”

It got blown over a few weeks later.

8. Titus
    February 8, 2018 at 10:16 am — Reply

I forgot to add, if you already have a job and occupation you are much better using your time raising as many children as you can and educating them outside the jewish brainwashing and degeneration that is public schooling.
    Also, people failing at uni is also related to jewish demoralization, just like people not having any children, and so on.

9. JimInFlorida
    February 9, 2018 at 9:19 pm — Reply

My gifted White brain can handle a lot of complex problems but, calculus isn’t one of them.

ALL calculus textbooks (even so-called self-teaching books) rely on dry formulaic approaches. They all teach how to mangle and molest the equations in an abstract and meaningless vacuum. Integral symbols and bizarre looking variables do nothing for me.

In my case, I need REAL problems with real numbers already provided and see how the numbers behave in the equation. I need the APPLIED environment before I can empirically see how the empty equations work. Totally backwards from how it is taught.

I was in college 25 years ago but, every now and then, I wonder how I could have mastered calculus if I had been taught in a way that let me discover the patterns empirically instead of through arcane mathematical jargon.