Soros Joins With Evangelical Christians to Promote Invasion of America
Top Southern Baptist Russell Moore teams up with George Soros again to demand amnesty for Third World invaders. Russell Moore’s open-borders Evangelical Immigration Table is funded by George Soros and supports the Third World immigration and refugee invasion of the USA and Europe.
RUSSELL MOORE is one of the heads of the Evangelical Immigration Table (EIT), a front group for the George Soros-funded National Immigration Forum (NIF) which calls for open borders and amnesty for illegal aliens. The fact that the Southern Baptist Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission head, Russell Moore, has never had to explain his association with anti-White Jewish billionaire George Soros is telling of the direction the denomination has gone. The Southern Baptist Convention is now primarily an outlet to propagandize semi-conservative pew-sitters with left-wing politics.
Now, Russell Moore together with George Soros calls on the United States to implement a “restitution-based” immigration plan — a plan that they say would allow illegal immigrants to stay in the country legally so long as they pay restitution to the government over a period of seven years.
We support a process of restitution (not amnesty) where violation of law is admitted to and significant fines/penalties are paid by immigrants (in installments over a period of seven years) who came illegally (or overstayed a visa) as adults, leading to a pathway to Legal Permanent Residency if qualifications are met. Immigrants who were brought to the US unlawfully or overstayed a visa as children (Dreamers) would go through a process where they can get onto a pathway to Legal Permanent Residency if qualifications are met.
This, of course, is still amnesty as it invites people to come illegally so long as they are willing to promise to pay what will doubtlessly end up being tiny fines, or never-paid fines similar to invaders’ Emergency Room bills. Once again White Americans will be the victims.
According to the Evangelical Immigration Table’s own Web site, the group is fronted by a wide range of “Christian leaders.” White woman, White man, White youth — these people are betraying you:
• Leith Anderson, President, National Association of Evangelicals
• Scott Arbeiter, President, World Relief
• Doug Clay, General Superintendent, Assemblies of God USA
• Shirley Hoogstra, President, Council for Christian Colleges & Universities
• Hyepin Im, President & CEO, Faith and Community Empowerment
• Jo Anne Lyon, Global Ambassador, The Wesleyan Church
• Russell D. Moore, President, Southern Baptist Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission
• Chris Palusky, President & CEO, Bethany Christian Services
• Samuel Rodriguez, President, National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference
• Edgar Sandoval, President, World Vision U.S.
* * *