Posts Tagged

Racial Elites

David SimsEssays

In the case of the West, the predatory elite — “the 1%” — consists of Jews. by David Sims LEE CAMP wrote: “99% of us are good-hearted people who respect others and want peace. The other 1% rule the world and tell us we’re at war.” There’s a little more…
Read More
American Dissident VoicesKevin Alfred Strom

by Kevin Alfred Strom RECENTLY the New York Times published an opinion piece by Anglo-Dutch journalist Ian Buruma, whose specialty is Far Eastern affairs, which contained some very interesting admissions. For one, he states that the book market in Japan has an “insatiable appetite”…
Read More
Classic EssaysKevin Alfred StromRevilo P. Oliver

by Kevin Alfred Strom (1994) ON AUGUST 10, 1994, for the first time in my life, I suddenly found myself living in a universe which did not contain Revilo Pendleton Oliver. As a child, I often wondered what it would have been like to know Poe or Jefferson. We who have had the rare honor of knowing Dr. Oliver…
Read More