Wikipedia (and Britannica)
by Andrew Hamilton
I SUSPECT THAT EVEN most National Vanguard readers are unaware that the venerable Chicago-based Encyclopædia Britannica has been owned by Jewish billionaire Jacob E. “Jacqui” Safra, a member of the wealthy Safra banking family, since 1996.
Its longtime CEO was an Israeli, Ilan Yeshua, replaced upon his departure in May 2021 by a Mexican of unknown ethnicity.
Safra, who also owns Merriam-Webster, Inc., acted in minor roles in three movies between 1980 and 1991, and served as executive producer for fourteen Hollywood films, including eight that he financed for Jewish comedian and filmmaker Woody Allen.
The hardcover Encyclopædia Britannica ceased print publication after its 2010 15th edition, and now exists only in digital form.
The world’s encyclopedic knowledge has thus (technically) been reduced to a duopoly, the egregious Wikipedia and Safra’s Britannica.
More accurately, however, Wikipedia is a monopoly, since it dwarfs Britannica and is “free.”
Wikipedia is available in 327 languages — more languages than there are countries in the world. It boasts over 58 million articles, attracts 2 billion unique device visits per month, and is the 7th most popular Web site in the world, making the online encyclopedia, in its own words, “the largest and most-read reference work in history.”
Wikipedia is a key component of the tightly centralized racial, economic, ideological, and mental and behavioral control apparatus the Internet has developed, or perhaps better put, been molded into, bringing into view the long-held despotic dream of a unified global dictatorship and surveillance system.
According to 2019 information published by the Harvard Business School, Wikipedia now permeates the globe’s intellectual landscape (information in brackets has been added):
- Google’s [Jewish-owned: multibillionaires Larry Page and Soviet-born Sergey Brin; the company changed its legal name to Alphabet, Inc. in 2015] “knowledge graph” displays answers to user’s questions immediately and relies heavily on content from Wikipedia.
- Amazon’s [Jewish CEO Andrew “Andy” Jassy] Alexa and Apple’s [ADL-affiliated homosexual CEO Tim Cook; Jewish Chairman Arthur D. Levinson] Siri use Wikipedia to quickly serve users answers to their questions.
- Youtube [Jewish CEO Susan Wojcicki, wholly-owned by Jewish Google] announced that they would use Wikipedia to fight the spread of conspiracy theories on their platform by displaying captions and links to additional information.
- Numerous companies have used Wikipedia’s wealth of content for development of their Artificial Intelligence and translation services.
- Facebook [Jewish-owned: multibillionaire Mark Zuckerberg; the company changed its legal name to Meta Platforms, Inc., known as “Meta,” in 2021] has started using Wikipedia to fight fake news by directing users to articles to give more information.
On top of which the sinister, faceless, secretive, unaccountable Jewish hate and censorship group ADL (“Anti-Defamation League”), which maintains a publicly invisible outpost in Silicon Valley, minutely decides, in conjunction with global corporations, governments, and other elite individuals and entities, what can be seen or read by everyone in the world, and what cannot.
Apart from direct Jewish interference, intelligence agency involvement, and so forth, even shadowy private companies write and post Wikipedia articles for a fee for select clients.
It is no surprise that a reference work wielding such massive centralized, unquestioned influence over the minds of “intellectuals,” “journalists,” world leaders, and ordinary people alike is tightly controlled, monitored, and censored.
Despite experiencing more than 17 million edits per month (1.9 edits per second1) as of November 2020, many individuals have testified that attempts to correct falsehoods on Wikipedia have been erased within minutes or seconds of being posted, and are never permitted to be made. None of the articles in question have been of Earth-shattering significance or even particularly widespread interest.
There is a reason why Jews have been called “psychologically intense,” which is a feeble way of putting it.
Apart from quickly ascertaining uncontroversial facts like the dates when famous people were born and died, latitude and longitude and so forth, Wikipedia is most useful as a quick way to determine the Jewish/government/corporate/cultural party line on any given individual or topic, past or present.
Launched with high hopes like the Internet itself, expectations in both cases have been dashed.
* * *