News

Postmates Shamelessly Broadcasts Cartoon Advertisement Promoting Anal Sex to Children

by Dissident Millennial

I THOUGHT I was cynical enough that nothing could surprise me anymore, that America couldn’t sink any further into the gutter. Thus, when I came across a post this morning on the Daily Stormer titled “Food Delivery Company Releases Children’s PSA on How to Take a Dick in Your Ass Without Blowing Shit Everywhere,” I thought surely Anglin must be exaggerating for satirical effect: There was no way this could possibly be a real thing. Anglin must be going way over-the-top and using unnecessary profanity to boot. But whattaya know, lo-and-behold, the confirmation from Fox News:

Postmates slammed over ‘Bottom Friendly’ Pride month menu
The Postmates ‘bottom-friendly’ menu drew a great deal of criticism on social media from users who criticized the company’s pride month move

By Louis Casiano | Fox News

A Postmates ad campaign featuring a “Bottom-Friendly” menu in celebration of Pride Month has generated mixed reviews on social media, with some users criticizing it and others praising the food delivery app for its inclusivity.

The company partnered with sexual health and wellness expert Dr. Evan Goldstein to develop the menu and comedian Rob Anderson, who narrates the ad. A “bottom” refers to someone who engages in certain sexual positions.

“What are you eating this pride? Well, if you’re a top, it seems like you can eat whatever you want,” the narrator states as an eggplant dressed in what appears to be dominatrix-style clothing eats a taco. “But if you’re a bottom, you’re expected to starve?”

The bottoms are portrayed as peaches and the ad lists various types of foods one should avoid such as whole grains, wheat bran, cauliflower and potatoes. The reason, according to the ad, is that those foods don’t dissolve in water, causing a “traffic jam in the digestive system,” which can make “a mess of your evening.”

Whether seriously or not, a Twitter user responded to the ad by saying: “Honestly, this is the level of Pride other corps should strive for. If you’re not literally helping us have sex, can you really call yourself an ally?” Incredibly, Postmate then responded to this tweet by writing: “Exactly. We’re tired of heterosexual sex being the main focus of sexual education. Homosexual sex, specifically bottoming, is all too often omitted and stigmatized. Not this year. Happy Pride!”

Now I wonder what race this so-called “sexual health and wellness expert” Dr. Evan Goldstein is? Also, isn’t it strange that establishment Christians, conservatives, and Republicans aren’t howling with rage on Fox News and preparing to march on Washington with pitchforks over this corporate-sponsored targeting of children for anal sex?

I guess this is what happens when you allow Jews to run your country, but I’m taken aback nonetheless. Despite all my world-weariness and cynicism I never imagined America could possibly reach this level of Weimar-esque depravity.

Source: Author

Is the Anglosphere Ripe for the Taking? Moscow, Geopolitics, and the Anglobitch Thesis

"White Racism": It's Everywhere, It's Everywhere!

Notify of
guest
Inline Feedback
Joshua
Joshua
12 June, 2022 4:08 pm

Repugnant beyond belief.

Jim - National Alliance Staff
Jim - National Alliance Staff
Reply to  Joshua
12 June, 2022 10:39 pm

Then do something about it. Contribute by spreading our message at the very least! Commenting here might make you feel better, but in a sick society this cures nothing.

Will W. Williams * National Alliance Chairman
Will W. Williams * National Alliance Chairman
12 June, 2022 7:10 pm

No more “news” from the Daily Stormer, please.

Forsaken
Forsaken
Reply to  Will W. Williams * National Alliance Chairman
15 June, 2022 10:06 pm

I was under the impression that site was effectively “stormed” out of existence….it reappears & sadly The Daily Archives (a Hungarian pro-White website of high quality) vanished at the end of May.

Aside from the slow speeds & painfully high price, it really makes one long for the “Wild West” days of dial-up & DSL.

Pete
Pete
13 June, 2022 8:53 am

You deserve what you tolerate.

Forsaken
Forsaken
15 June, 2022 9:46 pm

Absolutely disgusting & the sad thing is it’s going to get far worse. I always hear “next thing you know pedo activity will be openly endorsed but that’s far, far away.” Well unfortunately it has been here in everyone’s face for atleast a few years with the commercial sexualizaton of the innocent & convicted sex offender faggots putting them on stage dancing at homo bars with sicko “parents” cheering it on. I know it will get much worse but with any hope whatever the next degenerate act is, it will be immediately lethal for those participating (i.e. swallowing razors) so they’re purged from this planet & the scum doing this are amongst them. One thing I can promise is that these sick predators will never be safe from a fist… Read more »

Stella Bell
Stella Bell
20 June, 2022 5:13 am

I am horrified by this. How about some good news now?! My 13 year old son has recently revealed to me that he has a girlfriend and lately he’s been spending a lot of time with her. :) That’s one of my sons now that is and will hopefully stay hetero. My other two sons are too young to tell. I am rightfully concerned about how much more the degenerate left are openly propagandizing their perverse, unnatural agenda. It enrages me that they target our nation’s children. Mama Bear mode is in full swing.

Revisionist
Revisionist
23 June, 2022 9:17 am

The article above is a sad proof of today’s reality: promotion of the most disgusting perversions is acceptable, while even an innocent questioning of the sacred holocaust dogma or non-white immigration can lead to imprisonment, career-death and social ostracism.

In Germany for example, teen Magazine Bravo is widely known for it’s section “Dr. Sommer’s That’s me”, which has been publishing full-frontal nude images of an underaged youth for a long time. “Dr. Sommer” was an alias of the jewish psychotherapist Martin Goldstein who advocated for early “sexual education” of German youth.

While Jews openly exploit German youth as a sexual meat, German patriots such as Horst Mahler and Ursula Haverbeck are rotting in prison. Persecution of sane minded individuals is the main feature of an antiwhite 21st century.