For a Better Tomorrow, part 1
American Dissident Voices broadcast of 14 August, 2021
Listen to the broadcast
by Kevin Alfred Strom
TODAY we present the first part of my recent interview on the Sonny Thomas Show on the Resolution Radio Network. The topics we’ll be discussing this time include:
- The National Alliance is making progress in the construction of the William Luther Pierce Memorial Library and Research Center, an important part of our growing community in Upper East Tennessee.
- The American Dissident Voices audience is growing, as we are rebroadcast by others, including Resolution Radio.
- The WLP Library, spearheaded by Alliance Chairman William White Williams, is actually several libraries accumulated by not only Dr. Pierce, but several other scholars and researchers and then purchased or donated through Mr. Williams’ efforts.
- Upper East Tennessee, where our intentional White community is expanding, is in an almost entirely White area, far from rioting non-White mobs, and in a most congenial climate and natural environment.
- Contrary to popular belief, digital recordings have a more limited lifespan than physical books, making physical book publication — and preservation — a very important part of passing on our heritage of knowledge and ideals to the next generation of our people.
- Digital works are also very important, in part because they take on a self-replicating life of their own once they are released into the world.
- “Digital Rights Management” can sometimes mean that the works you have purchased from a corporate giant like Amazon can just disappear from your device.
- All life, including our efforts to bring the truth about race to our people, is a struggle, not only against our enemies but also against sheer entropy.
- So much of our European heritage has been lost, and it falls to us the responsibility to make sure that this does not happen to the works of William Pierce, Revilo Oliver, and others.
- There will come a time when rioting Black and “antifa” mobs, and the Washington regime itself, will cease to exist. We can outlast them.
- What kind of sicknesses were the National Socialists fighting in 1920s and 1930s Germany, and what are the parallels today?
- and much more!
This program has been edited for broadcast. Thanks for listening and I’ll see you next time for part 2 — right here on American Dissident Voices.
* * *
You’ve been listening to American Dissident Voices, the radio program of the National Alliance. This program is published every week at whitebiocentrism.com and nationalvanguard.org. Please write to us at National Alliance, Box 4, Mountain City, TN 37683 USA. We welcome your inquiries and your financial support in spreading our message of hope to our people. We also welcome your applications for membership in our community of the conscious. Once again, that address is Box 4, Mountain City, TN 37683 USA. Thank you for your help.
Listen to the broadcast