News

California Makes it Illegal for Students to Skip Anti-White Brainwashing

Universities around the country are following suit.

TWO MORE Universities in the US are demanding that students enroll on ‘race and ethnicity’ courses, with the Governor of California signing a mandate for the classes into law.

California Governor Gavin Newsom signed into law Assembly Bill 1460 on Monday, making it compulsory for all students in the California State University system to undertake a three-unit class in either Native American, African American, Asian American, or Latina/Latino studies.

Without the credits from the mandatory anti-White indictrination students will not be able to begin other studies.

The law will be implemented at the start of the 2024-25 school year, according to the report.

Some officials within the University are opposed to the $16 million development, according to the student newspaper the Sundial.

In addition to California, the University of Pittsburgh also announced Monday that a one-credit online course on ‘systemic anti-Black racism and anti-racism’ will be a mandatory requirement for all new students beginning this Fall.

The University will also introduce a “Anti-racism, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Action Plan,” for staff and and student workers, with the HR department also adding a compulsory anti-racism training module.

These developments follow Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia mandating that all of its students take a “Race and Ethnicity Requirement” course from next year, following consistent demands from the university’s Black student group.

“After careful consideration over the past six years, and in ongoing consultation with faculty, students, and administrators, the Emory College Faculty Senate and the Working Group on the Undergraduate Curriculum concur that Emory University has a particular obligation and opportunity to focus a diversity requirement on the crucial role of race and ethnicity in shaping our institutions, and in furthering students’ understanding of current domestic and international political and social relations,” a statement from the University read.

* * *

Source: European Union Times

Previous post

UK Woke Asylum: Jew Has Liberal White Academic Fired for Saying Jews Are Clever

Next post

Denmark: Preserve the Danish People!

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
15 Comments
Oldest
Newest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
JM/Iowa
JM/Iowa
20 August, 2020 12:50 am

Pay the state of California to get brainwashed? Absurd!
It’s well that the National Alliance is building a library to serve as a foundation for learning for those of us in the Cosmotheist Community. Replacing the failed institutions, like the UC system, is a necessity.

Jack
Jack
20 August, 2020 3:50 pm

From a time when mainstream American’s – young and old – were not brainwashed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv0n1xfNf1E

I searched for this video on your website. I’m providing the link here. It was very refreshing to me to see this and reminded me of the common sense that existed in my own white neighborhood as a child in the 80’s.

These people had common sense and banded together for a good cause. The news reporter is actually being objective and presenting both sides. Imagine if this was reported today ..

James Clayton
James Clayton
Reply to  Jack
21 August, 2020 5:35 am

Well, the Bill Moyer’s producer wasn’t being that objective. The first commenter on Lashunda Hodges post here wrote: “The black children in this video are more articulate than white children shown.”

It’s said among real investigators that those with intuition and who keep digging if what’s at the end of the hole is a badger rather than just a rabbit. “You’re going to be hated.”

This so-called objective reporting is propaganda. Moyers like Dick Cavett elsewhere on these pages right now, is simply typical editing to make Whites appear hateful rather than simply territorial. Or that White behavior is any different (other than less-destructive and violent) than, say, BLM “demonstrators” are behaving lately. You are supposed to feel sorry-for the Michelle Obama look-alike because of how she is presented.

Last edited 3 months ago by James Clayton
Jack
Jack
Reply to  James Clayton
21 August, 2020 3:07 pm

Oh my Gawd man …. Gawd .. Come on …be more positive… Come on .. 1) The reporter in this video compared to today is so objective – other than a few comments – anyone can see this compared today. The reporter points out BOTH SIDES of the story – and lets the viewer make up their own mind. You will NEVER see this on ANY news channel today in the USA, That is all I am saying. That is not propaganda that is journalism. Propaganda is when only ONE side of the story is presented and/or the other side narrated and obscured. This is NOT propaganda. 2) The You Tube channel this was posted on is black Marxist BLM. ALL pro-white comments are deleted. Anything that does not agree… Read more »

James Clayton
James Clayton
Reply to  Jack
21 August, 2020 6:09 pm

People from third-world places move here for the infrastructure including drinkable water, breathable air, reasonable safety, and freedom from government corruption. And they are eroding the values they’re seeking.

Not here to contend but we need to speak the same language:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gawd

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/propaganda

Definition of propaganda

2
the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person
3
ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one’s cause or to damage an opposing cause

Will White Williams * National Alliance Chairman
Reply to  James Clayton
22 August, 2020 1:58 pm

James Clayton replied to Jack: … Not here to contend but we need to speak the same language: — James, you and I were educated back in the day, before the use of Politically Correct pronouns changed language. Plural pronouns did not follow singular antecedents in those days. When we didn’t know the gender of the subject in a sentence the pronoun that followed was masculine, as in “The viewer makes up his own mind,” or “The individual makes up his own mind.” If we knew the viewer was Karen, she would make up her mind, not theirs. Have you noticed that feminists and those who have been taught grammar by them hate it when we use proper use of pronouns like that? They smile when they see Jack’s use… Read more »

James Clayton
James Clayton
Reply to  Will White Williams * National Alliance Chairman
22 August, 2020 11:14 pm

My point is that propaganda isn’t necessarily false. And Bill Moyers is simply soft-care but false propaganda like peanut butter on a mouse trap, a fish head with a little hook hidden inside: rats don’t steal it off, ‘cats’ swallow rather than nibble.

James Clayton
James Clayton
20 August, 2020 11:03 pm

It is rumored that Gov. Gruesome aspires to be the first GLBTQ-coalition President of the United States. But who knows because “Sleepy Joe” isn’t likely to remain as functional as he appears currently through two terms. His VP would undoubtedly appoint some interesting potential successors freakier than the razor-cut & moussed Governor who would outclass him in a Democratic primary.

https://www.glamour.com/story/andrea-jenkins-george-floyd-minneapolis-essay?mbid=synd_yahoo_rss
‘…Andrea Jenkins—the first black openly-transgender woman elected to office in the U.S.—explains racism as a public health crisis.

https://sanbernardino.legistar.com/View.ashx?M=F&ID=8632951&GUID=F8A8D44B-6D2D-4807-AEF8-8B77100E8FE0
San Bernardino became the FIRST county in California to adopt a resolution declaring RACISM A PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Matthew
Matthew
Reply to  James Clayton
21 August, 2020 9:58 am

And yet, what this creature “Andrea Jenkins” pretends is a “public health crisis” is actually just that.

I did not explain that very well, but what I mean is that “racism” on the part of the human race (by which I mean Whites. I do not believe that non-whites are human beings) is a natural and healthy response.
A healthy response to the wilful and deliberate destruction of society, civilisation, the legal system, inalienable rights, self defence, and the human race itself.

It actually makes me laugh, believe it or not.

What will blacks do if they actually win, and wipe out the human beings? The Jews will just enslave the blacks all over again. And the planet will be doomed, as neither group can build a civilisation.

Dr. Vajajay Gupta
Dr. Vajajay Gupta
Reply to  James Clayton
23 August, 2020 1:51 am

Someone’s been asking the powers-that-be in DC what exactly justifies homosexuals’ special constitutional protections. Click twitter’s View to see the R-rated subject of inquiry, and his reply for further enlightenment: https://twitter.com/InternetSeth/status/1297193920615653381 . No response yet from the esteemed senator from NY, or speaker Pelosi who also was copied.

PrinzEdelhart
PrinzEdelhart
21 August, 2020 8:35 pm

If the ‘Native American’ (?) studies course includes bow & arrow practice, horseback riding (sans saddle), preparation of pemmican, tracking and similar real life skills, it might be useful. Especially after the no vaxxx=no food law goes into effect. Same applies to Asian-American studies and Kung Fu, Taekwon-do, jiu-jitsu, sai -, bo-, or nunchaku practice. Machete optional. African-American studies might also be helpful if they taught – besides ‘Who bitch dis iz?” or ‘Leggo mah sheeit!’ – how to be ready for the most extreme violence at the drop of a hat, even without any provocation. Latino studies could include strong family ties – irrespective of number of jail terms, drug convictions or people murdered by relative X – fierce pride in your culshure, ese, and the ability to call… Read more »

James Clayton
James Clayton
Reply to  PrinzEdelhart
23 August, 2020 3:17 pm

Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Queer Caucus per their Board Member: Henry Gomez Nickel, San Bernardino https://www.cacities.org/Member-Engagement/Caucuses/Gay-Lesbian-Bisexual-Transgender-Local-Officials-C … Goals of the LGBTQ Caucus Providing a forum for the GLBT community within the framework of the League of California Cities. Encouraging the active involvement and full participation of Gay, Lesbian Bisexual and Transgender municipal officials (and their non-gay supporters) in the organization and programs of the League of California Cities. Serving as a key resource to LCC in identifying and providing names, qualifications, expertise, and interests of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender elected and appointed officials for consideration for service in various League of California Cities roles— both board appointed and League of California Cities elected positions. Connecting city officials sharing similar characteristics with one another promotes the League’s mission of facilitating… Read more »

Bobby Steiner
Bobby Steiner
21 August, 2020 11:46 pm

How come we cannot make our own accredited education centers? The Catholics managed.
No White person should be subject to these conditions.

Titus
Titus
Reply to  Bobby Steiner
22 August, 2020 8:41 am

I studied at a catholic school and we got our share of faggotry masqueraded as sexual education.
The biggest operation nuns were running (besides the school centre) was some building in Angola, and they would make us go door to door asking for shekels to send tons of food and other perks to the negroes living there.
Nuns would get wet whenever they mentioned israel and jews, it’s over for christians.

Elfriede
Elfriede
22 August, 2020 9:55 pm

Here’s an idea for a flyer, which could be shared with others:

“The Zionist-Occupied Governments are unreasonable governments.

Do your best to defy the Zionist-Occupied Governments’ wishes.”

On August 22, 1614, outraged by the predatory usury and corruption of government engaged in by local Jews, the people of Frankfurt, Germany, led by guilds of craftsmen and artisans, expel the Jews from the city and depose the corrupt leaders who favored them. Almost immediately the Habsburg “Holy Roman” Emperor Matthias restores the crooked officials, brings the Jews back to Frankfurt under Imperial protection, and indicts the leaders of the patriotic uprising. Vincenz Fettmilch, a local guild leader, and six other patriots are executed.

Last edited 3 months ago by Elfriede