Stay Healthy Amid the Chaos!
by Patricia Tellbury
“Viruses have no nationality, but every White child should feel guilty because Indians died of smallpox hundreds of years ago.” — G. Brannon
HERE’S SOME useful advice for staying healthy amidst the chaos and death and sickness and fear. We need National Alliance members and supporters to stay strong! Do these things, religiously:
- Drink lots of hot liquids. Coffees, soups, teas, warm water. In addition take a sip of warm water every 20 minutes because this keeps your mouth moist and washes any virus that’s entered your mouth into your stomach where gastric juices will neutralize it before it can get to the lungs.
- Gargle with an antiseptic in warm water, like vinegar, or salt, or lemon, every day if possible.
- The virus attaches itself to hair and clothes, any detergent or soap kills it, but you must take a bath or shower when you get in from the street. Avoid sitting down anywhere and go straight to the bathroom and shower. If you cannot wash your clothes daily, hang them in direct sunlight which also neutralizes the virus.
- Wash metallic, wooden, tile, and other surfaces very carefully because the virus can remain viable for up to nine days. Take note and be vigilant about touching handrails and door handles, et cetera. Within your own houses you can keep those clean by wiping them down regularly.
- Don’t smoke, for Pierce’s sake!
- Wash your hands every 20 minutes using any soap that foams; do this for a full 20 seconds and make it thorough.
- Eat fruits and vegetables. Try to elevate your zinc level, not just vitamin C levels.
- Animals do not spread the virus to people. It is person-to-person transmission. Social distancing is good; including racial distancing is even better.
- Try to avoid getting the common flu, because this weakens your immune system and makes you vulnerable. And try to avoid eating and drinking cold things.
- If you feel any discomfort in your throat, or a sore throat coming on, attack it immediately using the above methods. The virus enters the system this way and remains for three or four days within the throat before it passes into the lungs.
Remember also to wash all those healthy veggies and fruits before you eat them — they have been handled.
One source recommends breathing air heated to 43 degrees Centigrade (109 degrees Fahrenheit) for half an hour or so to kill off the Coronavirus infection if it has, or you suspect it has, already entered your system; the virus reportedly cannot stand the heat.
* * *
Source: White Biocentrism; Brannon on Gab; and National Vanguard correspondents