H&D Issue 92 Published
THE NEW ISSUE (#92) of Heritage and Destiny magazine is now out. The 26 page, September-October 2019 issue, has as its lead:
Half a Century of State Repression
Peter Rushton investigates archival records of Race Law prosecutions in Britain
Part I of a new H&D series
- Editorial – by Mark Cotterill
- TV Review: The Man in the High Castle: Part III – by Ian Freeman.
- A new archive of dissident British thought – a look at the new www.rootsofradicalism.com website.
- Opening the Files on Race Criminals in Modern Britain: Part I – by Peter Rushton.
- Update from Colin Todd, Candour Editor.
- Book Review: Zionism, Islam and the West by Dr. Kerry Bolton – reviewed by Peter Rushton.
- Book Review: Rising Out of Hatred – The Awakening of a former White Nationalist by Eli Saslow – reviewed by Mark Cotterill.
- Your accounts are being closed – Facebook cracks down on hate, Osred reports from Melbourne.
- Old Poet’s Corner: Senlac Hill – by Eddy Morrison.
- Non-White Natures: Empathy and Sympathy … And onto Evolution – Simon Sheppard explores a basic racial difference in psychology.
- Movie Review: Tolkien – reviewed by Ian Freeman
- Two pages of readers’ letters
- Movement News – Latest analysis of the nationalist movement – by Peter Rushton
If you would like a sample copy please send £5.00 /$10.00 or for a year’s (6 issues) subscription, send £28.00 (UK) – $52.00 (USA) – £35.00/$52.00 (Rest of world): Heritage and Destiny, 40 Birkett Drive, Preston, PR2 6HE, England, UK
* * *
Source: Heritage and Destiny