Revilo Oliver: What He Means to Us, part 2
American Dissident Voices broadcast of 7 September, 2019
by Kevin Alfred Strom
Listen to the broadcast
ON OUR PROGRAM this week, I’ll be continuing my important interview with Jay Hess, the Army veteran and marine biologist who is in charge of the National Alliance campus in West Virginia. The topic: the great writer and thinker Dr. Revilo Pendleton Oliver, one of the greatest figures in racial-nationalism, one of the greatest writers of the last century, and a friend of the National Alliance.
Some of the topics we’ll be discussing this time are:
- Dr. Oliver’s early adoption of digital technology, which led to his writings appearing on some of the earliest dial-up computer Bulletin Board Systems, in the pre-Web 1980s — including one operated by Kevin Alfred Strom
- How crazy “nut material” mailing lists first forged a friendship between Kevin Strom and Revilo Oliver
- How Professor Oliver’s scholarly style was punctuated by barbed insults — that only he could get away with
- Greek, Latin, philology, Classical scholarship, and the decline of American education
- The deformation of our culture by the spiritual conquest of Europe by the Semite
- The neglected but worthy book, reviewed by Dr. Oliver, The Christ Myth by Nicholas Carter
- What was it like to be a personal guest of Dr. and Mrs. Oliver at their home in Urbana, Illinois?
- Dr. Oliver’s tremendous energy — writing books, booklets, and often the equivalent of five or ten magazine columns every month, even into his late 80s
- “Nothing ever dies on the Internet” — is that really true?
- How we can counter the Jewish/corporate censorship of the information that we need for our people’s liberation and freedom?
- Previously unattributed pieces by Dr. Oliver have been discovered
- and much more!
Books by Dr. Revilo P. Oliver: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/?s=revilo&post_type=product
That’s all coming up right now, on American Dissident Voices.
(to be continued next week)
* * *
You’ve been listening to American Dissident Voices, the radio program of the National Alliance. The National Alliance is working to educate White men and women around the world as to the nature of the reality we must face — and organizing our people to ensure our survival and advancement. We need your help to continue. Please send the largest contribution you can afford to National Alliance, Box 4, Mountain City, TN 37683 USA. You can also help us by visiting natall.com/donate. Once again, that address is Box 4, Mountain City, TN 37683 USA. Until next week, this is Kevin Alfred Strom reminding you to never give up.
This radio program and 24/7 radio network are entirely listener supported, and have been for almost 30 years. We received more than 200,000 visits to our site last month, more than some medium-size “mainstream” news outlets. Our outreach is constantly growing. But we totally depend on that responsible, caring, adult fraction of our listeners to stay on the air. Won’t you join their growing ranks?
All we ask for is a donation of $50 each year — less than $1 a week. Are we giving you personally at least that much value? Simply visit natall.com/donate — and choose the $50 option to give online.
For a donation of $250 a year, under $5 a week, we’ll send you our printed National Alliance BULLETIN each month. It’s America’s longest-running pro-White publication. Just choose the $250 option at natall.com/donate and let us know you want to receive the BULLETIN. If you prefer to donate via postal mail, just write us at National Alliance, Box 4, Mountain City, TN 37683 USA. That’s Box 4, Mountain City, TN 37683 USA. And thank you for your help!
Listen to the broadcast