“I Will Bless Them that Bless Thee”
by Matt Koehl
IN THE FIRST BOOK of the Torah, Christians are given a promise. Here is what that promise says:
“And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the Earth be blessed.” (Genesis 12:3 KJV)
This is the actual genesis of all our blessings. Here are some of the promised blessings received during the last hundred years:
1. The First World War, the first mass slaughter of Gentiles on a global scale organized by international Zionism
2. The Second World War, the largest pogrom ever of Jews against non-Jews, in which hundreds of millions suffered and died on an unprecedented scale
3. The Bolshevik Horror, in which tens of millions more perished in a horrific wave of anti-Gentile genocide and terror conducted under the sponsorship and auspices of the Children of the Promise
4. The Great Depression, the devastating follow-up to war, which brought new suffering and hardship to countless additional millions
5. The Attack on the USS Liberty, the vicious, deliberate, unprovoked assault on a U.S. communications ship by America’s special Israeli friends on June 8, 1967
6. 9/11, the sanctioned sacrifice of some 3,000 at the Twin Towers in New York, used as a pretext to bring the United States into a permanent state of war while curtailing civil liberties — all for the greater glory and benefit of the Jewish world order (JWO).
These are just some of the blessings bestowed — as promised — by the Children of Israel over the millennia upon the ever-trusting goyim. More blessings are yet to come to all those who believe in the Great Lie and who persist in worshipping this Big, Beneficent Jew, who blesses them who place their faith and trust in him. He will not disappoint them!
* * *
Source: New Order