News

We Are Approaching Peak White Self-Hatred

Whites who would submit to, and pay for, such abject humiliation are already past due for internment — or interment.

THIS “service” allows White women to hire “women of color” to come to dinner so the White women can “bear witness to our pain, the pain you [the White women who invite the non-Whites to dinner] have caused.” (In other words, to be verbally abused into even deeper depths of self-hatred.) It’s called “Race2Dinner,” and it nicely sums up what one observer called “contemporary upscale progressivism.”

If you’ll buy this, you’ll buy anything, and deserve to have it all taken away.

Our mission is simple — reveal the naked truth about RACISM in America and YOUR COMPLICITY as white women. This isn’t the stuff of Trump, the KKK and Nazis. That’s easy, it’s obvious and denouncing it requires almost nothing of white folks. What’s hard? Looking at yourself in the mirror and acknowledging that, as a white person in America, you are an active participant in upholding white supremacy. This isn’t personal. This doesn’t make you bad. This is systemic. And this makes you human who is part of that system. As Black and Brown women, we too are humans who are part of the system. Only we are on the other side: we are on the receiving end of white supremacy while you are on the giving end. Until and unless white folks are willing to bear witness to the pain they’ve caused, we will never see change. The system of oppression will remain safely in place until white people — ALL WHITE PEOPLE — are willing to acknowledge their complicity.

That is where the Race 2 Dinners come in.

white women: We are talking about YOU. We are talking about your complicity in upholding white supremacy and keeping us Brown and Black women down. You like to think that is the stuff of Fox News but it is more than that. It is a multifaceted, complete system that functions in all areas: economic, political, educational, health, religion, war, media advertising, entertainment, labor, law and every other system, which all work to keep all things in place that support white supremacy.  Our goal is to dig out the tumor called white privilege, power, control and reveal it for what it is, as an even more sinister and toxic form of RACISM. You are an integral part of this system. It is time for you to own that.

Making white women comfortable isn’t our goal.

Our goal is to be seen, to be heard, and to have you, white women, bear witness to our pain, pain that you have caused.

HOW YOU CAN HOST A DINNER?

STEP 1 – Are really ready to join us?

Please consider WHY you want to join a dinner with Regina and Saira. If it’s “to learn” or to feel better or to be a “good ally,” reconsider. This dinner is not for you or about you. The dinner will be painful, uncomfortable, maddening, and upsetting. But what you’ll experience listening to our stories doesn’t come close to the pain of living as a Brown or Black woman in America. Are you TRULY ready to join us?

STEP 2 – Plan your Race 2 Dinner.

Okay, now that you think you are ready to bear witness to our pain, let’s get started. The next step is to contact Jessica Majerus, our Program Director, and she will help you get started.

Source: Race2Dinner

Former Director of German Intelligence: Mossad Behind Takedown of Populist Austrian Leader

Degenerate, Communist MLK: National Alliance Proved Right, Again

1. Mr. Hilter
    30 May, 2019 at 10:20 pm — Reply

I could serve fried chicken and watermelon and tell you all about the jewish slave traders. This nonsense never ends.

2. JM/Iowa
    30 May, 2019 at 10:34 pm — Reply

So Regina and Saira are looking for a free meal from AND want to heap verbal abuse on a White female host? What’s the tradeoff for dessert, a beating?

These Blacks have some serious character issues here!

3. dan
    31 May, 2019 at 5:34 am — Reply

It is true that blacks suffer from systemic inferiority and true, we whites are complicit in that. That system, however, is the Universe, and our complicity is in our very existence. Blame the Universe or God or whatever, but short of our ceasing to exist, there is nothing much to be done about it. Which is, of course, what our enemies– the enemies of Life and Light, the forces of disintegration, and their agents, the Jews– want.

And they are always going to have to suffer daily reminders of their inferiority so long as they live side by side with us. So what we can do for them (and ourselves) should be obvious– separation. It is the only truly “humane” thing to do, for both of our races.

I don’t hate blacks– not entirely. I have had extensive experience with them and have known some virtuous ones– just as I’ve seen the worst of our own people. Descartes said “to be certain of anything of anything you must first doubt it”– a rule I follow to the extreme in all things– and thus I have also given them every benefit of the doubt. Enough to be absolutely certain, and, as a race, they simply do not measure up, intellectually or morally. They don’t, and never will, have our abilities and values.

I have considered all of the excuses they and their supporters use. Poverty, lack of opportunity, etc. Even Hitler acknowledged the role environment plays in Mein Kampf. I grew up with (and was one of the) poor whites and have known all the privation, violence, drugs, what have you. As the Great Man said: “At the age of six the pitiable little boy suspects the existence of things which can inspire even an adult with nothing but horror.” It does have an impact. My family never achieved anywhere near their potential due to these circumstances. If I didn’t myself experience it, someone I loved did.
    I have seen people at their worst, stripped of their masks. So I know. And yet, whites under these conditions are still more virtuous than the average black.

Lazy, narcissistic, lying, cheating, thin-skinned, prone to impulsive violence. It really must be instinct. They even do it to their own families. The better ones among them know it, and in honest moments I have heard things like: “You know what black people are like” and “sometimes I hate my own race.”

As to intellect, my high school experience furnished me with all I need to know regarding that subject. Engineering & Science was one of the top schools in Philly, at least it was supposed to be. Officially, one of the requirements was scoring in the top 15% on standardized tests. For whatever reason though, it was essentially a black school. Well, one big reason was that it was on the edge of Temple’s main campus in the “badlands”. We had a yellow bus that shuttled kids to and from what was then the whitest area of the city (the Northeast). There were whispers of what would today be called “white privilege”, but there would probably be almost no white students without it. I doubt that would be an issue today.

Despite this it was still a good school. There were good teachers who were there mostly for the small minority of whites (but also the handful of asians and more talented blacks). My group of friends consisted generally of the smartest ones– mostly white, but a couple of blacks (we were the ones that participated in the academic competitions with other schools). But remember, blacks were way overrepresented in the general population. We were the only school in the city at the time that had a computer science program (and a very good one). One particular occasion demonstrated to me the differences in the races. My senior year computer science (advanced placement) class consisted of 3 whites, 4 asians, and 2 blacks. Part of our midterm consisted of writing a program, and there were various functions we had to write. The last one, only 3 of us figured out (but only two actually completed). Can you guess which 3 figured it out?

I was the smartest one in my class (of only around 150). I usually astounded my teachers. This despite the fact that my environment was much worse than nearly everybody else’s. Many of those blacks were more well-off and had more stable and loving homes than mine. Some of my cousins also went there and likewise were among the very brightest. My one cousin was an orphan raised by our grandmother (father murdered in the Navy when she was a baby, mother overdosed just a year before she attended). None of this affected our abilities (nor morality). Such is our “privilege”.

So to me these arguments so favored by the liberals and their pets are demonstrably false. “The fault lies not in our stars, but in ourselves.”– a concept most blacks will never understand. Oops, I quoted Shakespeare. I’m sure that’s a micro-aggression. Or something.

I’d have to say though that blacks have more redeeming qualities than the Jews. The Great Man said “Jews are the furtherest thing from an animal on the planet.” I can have at least some sympathy for my fellow animals, despite their faults. Chimps for instance. Not so much for the agents of disintegration.

• JM/Iowa
      31 May, 2019 at 7:05 pm — Reply

“So to me these arguments so favored by the liberals and their pets are demonstrably false. “The fault lies not in our stars, but in ourselves.””

So too the solution lies not elsewhere nor within others, but in ourselves. Consider being a part of the solution— Whites seeking to build a new order out of the disintegrating old to save what genes of ours that we can and build new institutions for advancing the qualities of the descendants of those present White gene-holders. Advancement towards Higher Man and beyond.

So far as I can tell, only the National Alliance fits that description.

• Diana
      1 June, 2019 at 3:32 pm — Reply

An excellent comment, Dan, and I enjoyed reading it. “None of this affected our abilities (nor morality). Such is our “privilege”. Sums everything up nicely.

It has only been very recently, relatively speaking, that I finally have been able to see that the world’s peoples are not all capable of the meritocracy I have held onto for the last 40 years as a bred and raised Libertarian of British and Scandinavian stock. My whole life has been one of learning this moral code, and endeavoring to live it. While I had been devastated in about 2014 to finally say that while the biodiversity would be missed once whites were gone – that it was truly tragic/horrific what was happening to them – and how horrible I felt to know my genes and the genes of my people might go the way of the Dodo, the most important thing in the end had to be the ideals and the ideas.

My God.

How we have been so brainwashed to not understand what is literally right in front of our faces, all around us, incorporated into daily life – that we ARE our faces – and those who make the ideals and ideas are those that most readily embrace those ideals and ideas. It’s right here – and obvious as the emperor with no clothes. I tried to explain to my husband how interesting it was to contemplate the creators of the English language — he, also a 100% Anglo Saxon, did not understand at first. That to create a word, one must first have a concept of its meaning, capable of understanding and also of conveyance of that meaning. After I attempted to explain, I’m still not sure he fully understand the implications of what I was saying. How could he without sifting through and reading about the peoples of the world, the studies that have been done on “violent” genes and IQ and brain mass and organ placement and all the differences each people acquired and evolved into over thousands of years of distance and separation and different environmental stressors? We have been programmed to view life kind of like those 3D paintings where you make your eyes unfocus deliberately so the image not in front of your face is revealed. One might say it’s the “real” image waiting for you to be able to see it. The way life has been constructed for whites and now is moving to the masses of China and India and Africa – the propaganda fed to us by Jews and their dogs- this is image hiding in 3D that we have been conditioned to constantly employ– that we must always unfocus our eyes to see as they wish us to see. The image in front of us without unfocusing is RIGHT THERE.

I’m 41. I have always loved biodiversity, ideas, creativity, achievement, honor, integrity. It’s only been within the last 5 years or so that I am now fully aware of how important my people are.

“Jews are the furthest thing from an animal on the planet.” I can have at least some sympathy for my fellow animals, despite their faults. Chimps for instance. Not so much for the agents of disintegration.” No. No sympathy and no quarter given for the agents of disintegration – no matter how small their role, no matter how good their intentions, no matter how ignorant they allowed themselves to be. Jew or not Jew. No matter.

4. Arvin N. Prebost
    31 May, 2019 at 3:15 pm — Reply

“I tole ya, an’ I tole ya! We don’t eat no Kentucky Fry Chicken. Now you git yo privlige white *ss over to Popeye’s, an’ git us some good Negro chicken!”—Regina

“Then you come back an’ you sit yo white *ss down an’ we tell you how privlige racis’ you are, and how you been mean to us, and how you centers evahthing on you and how you feels! You white crackers ain’t got no feelings! You ain’t ever sing no blues!”—Saira

5. Truthweed
    31 May, 2019 at 6:25 pm — Reply

Are they saying that they would have had far better lives being slaves back home in Africa?

• JM/Iowa
      31 May, 2019 at 7:19 pm — Reply

The message here is they couldn’t blame Whites to their face for their problems AND get a free meal as easily there as here. It’s just more noise to continue the hate Whitey campaign that will likely involve future violence against Whites.

Claims for 40 acres and a mule, “reparations” and other ridiculous demands have been around for a long time and aren’t likely to cease until all non-Whites are removed from our presence on a continental basis—-and that’s our problem to solve. This can be done with enough willpower on the part of Whites well organized—something only the National Alliance seems capable of doing. Who else seeks to remove all non-Whites from our homelands in an intelligent manner? In any event, be a part of the solution.

6. Diana
    1 June, 2019 at 3:34 pm — Reply

I highly recommend “The Case for Reparations” by the Alternative Hypothesis – great video- and it’s a bit tongue-in-cheek. The video lists, in fact, all of the reparations that have already been given. Billions over.

7. Chris
    2 June, 2019 at 10:53 am — Reply

I see it as a parasitic organism with constant self victimization followed by mindless violence and willful ignorance. If given a world of their very own, it would break down regionally into tribes and warlords with extreme poverty and inability to maintain a stable economic system. Famine, disease, and unrelenting entropy would be your best hopeful future as there is no motivation to create industry or infrastructure to support that industry.

8. JasonStrange
    4 June, 2019 at 2:55 am — Reply

“If you’ll buy this, you’ll buy anything, and deserve to have it
    all taken away.”

This.

It’s hard to be mad at the shaneequas over this, if women can be so easily taken for this unmistakable B.S. I truly hate that this is even a thing and it wouldn’t be in a serious country.

I’d like to see a video of this, or better yet, maybe I could identify as a woman for a couple hours (you know, clown world & all) and let these obvious racial & historical geniuses have a go at me. I’m known for my stoic ability to just take shit non-stop & nod appreciably .

9. Eric
    4 June, 2019 at 7:24 pm — Reply

Yeah, it’s so tough to be a negro woman in America. The white women that buy into this are so stupid and deracinated that they really need to be purged from our gene pool.