NewsReports

It’s Not Okay To Be White in Canada’s Universities

Extremist reaction by entire Canadian establishment after student posts “It’s Okay to be White” at University of Manitoba

by Martin Luther

I AM the student who put up the ‘It’s Okay To Be White’ flyers at the University of Manitoba.

This Is My Statement

The flyers were intended to convey one thing and one thing only: IT’S OKAY TO BE WHITE.

They were posted in protest of racially discriminatory ideology that is taught at the University of Manitoba that targets White individuals.

The absurd over-reaction, including by Harjit Sajjan, the Minister of National Defence, to a statement indicating it is “okay” (i.e. acceptable) to be genetically European (White) is proof that many people do in fact believe it is not acceptable for an individual to be White. Simply stating that it is acceptable for an individual to have certain DNA has sparked outrage, accusations of “racism”, “White supremacy”, and “hatred”, and has even been condemned as “offensive” and a “scare tactic”.

The individuals leveling these extremist accusations of hidden meaning and intent have only been able to support their vitriolic claims by attempting to tangentially associate the benign message on the flyers with random ideologies such as “Neo-Nazism” or vaguely defined groups of individuals such as the “Alt-Right”, neither of which I have any affiliation with in any capacity whatsoever.

I have been a student at the University of Manitoba for several years now, and the horrifying reality is that many professors explicitly teach in their courses that it is in fact not okay to be White. Professors at the University of Manitoba teach that White people:

• Are guilty of possessing “unearned privilege and power”
  • Are inherently, by their very existence, oppressing “people of colour”
  • Are born “racist” and are the only racial group capable of being “racist”
  • Must submit to “people of colour” by “giving up their power”

Professors at the University of Manitoba also teach:

• That White people “giving up power” involves reducing the proportion of White people in business organizations and government (mandatory enforced “diversity”) [Note: This is ethnic cleansing.]
  • That White people must accept becoming a minority demographic (and thus lose their right to self-determination) in their own countries as penance for “colonialism”

Ironically, people who adhere to the above ideology have asked the president of the University of Manitoba, David Barnard himself, to “give up his power” (because he is White) by stepping down so he can be replaced by an “Indigenous leader” so as to “combat inequality and racism”.

To top it all off, these same professors teach that White Canadians are guilty of these sins and must therefore repent by “giving up their power” have simultaneously claimed that White people do not in fact exist, that “Whiteness is a social construct”. So when it’s time for “justice” (i.e. punishment) in the form of Whites “giving up their power”, they have no problem identifying who is White based on their genetic heritage (just ask the university admissions office if they have any difficulty determining who is White and who is a “person of colour” for admissions purposes), but when White people object to this plan for systematic disenfranchisement of their entire race in the name of “social justice”, suddenly “Whiteness is just a social construct” and therefore White people are not entitled to having a voice.

What happens if a White individual decides he or she wants to have a voice anyway, and speaks out in any manner whatsoever, including just to say something as innocuous as “It’s Okay To Be White”? That’s when these professors and the students they have indoctrinated resort to using racial slurs to dehumanize and silence White individuals. Terms like “racist”, “White supremacist”, and “nazi” are nothing more than racial slurs directed explicitly at White people.

The White-phobic Response To The Flyers

The official statement released by UMSU admitted that the phrase “It’s Okay To Be White” is not “explicitly racist” (so it’s just implicitly racist, then?), but claims it is intended to “promote a message that is dangerous and triggering”. UMSU president Jakob Sanderson claims that “It’s Okay To Be White” is “really dog whistling at White supremacy” and that the real message is “universities are going too far to help marginalized students, that we’re over-policing thought, that we’re over-policing expression.” Ironically, he then explained that he was working with campus police to review security camera footage of the posters being put up, and that security services went around campus removing the flyers; i.e. they literally called campus police to remove the expression “It’s Okay To Be White” and made efforts to hunt me down (presumably to exact punishment of some nature).

UMSU also made the astonishing claim that the flyers were “targeted” at aboriginal students, implying that a hate crime had therefore been committed. They claim a flyer was faxed “directly to the University of Manitoba Native Studies Department Office”. Assuming that fax is even real, I did not send it or any other faxes. Flyers were put up across the entire university and no group or individual was specifically targeted. It’s plainly obvious that an attempt is being made to misconstrue the “It’s Okay To Be White” flyers as a hate crime so as to set a legal precedent for pursuing criminal conviction of individuals who speak the words “It’s Okay To Be White”.

[Note: UMSU has retracted their statement about the flyer being faxed to the Native Studies Department: It turns out someone actually faxed it to the Gender Studies Department, which completely destroys their “targeted harassment of aboriginals” narrative (though unfortunately the CBC already spread the false story).]

U of M president David Barnard says this little poster is part of an international “neo-Nazi” take over of the Western World.

U of M president David Barnard claims I am part of an “international effort by neo-Nazi and White supremacist groups”, which is patently false. I am a member of no group or organization, and do not adhere to either the ideology of “neo-Nazism” or of “White supremacy”. The phrase “It’s Okay To Be White” does not in any manner imply relation to either of those ideologies, and these accusations are only being made in an effort to intimidate White individuals on campus so as to prevent them from raising their voices. They want White students to be afraid to even speak the phrase “It’s Okay To Be White”, for them to be afraid of challenging the orthodoxy of the ideological narrative being woven into their minds by the politically correct priests of the ivory towers.

So the question is: Is it okay to be White at the University of Manitoba?

The answer: Not according to many of the professors and many of their students, and especially not if you have the nerve to assert that it is in fact okay to be White. If you do so, the president of the university will call your speech “racist”, accuse you of being a member of an international “neo-Nazi” syndicate of some kind, and order a police manhunt to track you down.

If it was okay to be White at the University of Manitoba, I wouldn’t have had to wear the mask.

The Letter I Sent to Student Writer Malak Abas for The Manitoban, the Official University of Manitoba Student Newspaper

Dear Mr. Abas,

I read your article where you dismissed the email statement I sent you as not being provably sent by the one who put up the flyers. If you wanted evidence that I was the one who put up the flyers, why didn’t you reply to my email and ask me for some?

I think the reality is that my statement flat out contradicts the entire narrative you (as evidenced by the article above), the university, and the media have attempted to deceptively weave surrounding the flyer campaign, therefore you would rather dismiss it than expose the minds of the students to any information that could potentially contradict the indoctrination they are receiving from their professors and media outlets such as yourself.

I will have you know that the CBC, after receiving my written statement, has offered to interview me on camera. I have informed them that I will do so if they agree to publish my statement unedited and in whole. Frankly, I doubt they will agree to the arrangement, regardless of how desperately they wish to unmask me. The reason is because my words would be more damaging to their narrative than it would benefit them to publicly crucify a White individual for saying “It’s Okay To Be White”.

Yours sincerely,

Martin Luther

Apoplectic Media Reaction

* * *

Source: Council of European Canadians

Previous post

Jewish Merchants of Sin and Porn, part 4: Opening the Floodgates

Next post

Ur-Fascism Contra Universal Nationalism

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
5 Comments
Inline Feedback
View all comments
white nationalist lady
white nationalist lady
15 November, 2018 11:54 am

Wow, disgustingly anti-white things being taught at that university in Manitoba. I graduated in 2012 from a university in the Greater Vancouver area, and despite the city being overwhelmingly nonwhite and despite the fact it was a B.A., I was pleasantly surprised by the lack of explicitly anti-white material in my undergrad courses. The worst I encountered was a course in which a female Asian professor implied whites don’t have a culture and mockingly reduced our culture to Christmas. That was her commentary though and not part of the curriculum. It was my experience that many professors are just buttoned-up antifa, though. The infiltration of our academic system has been long and thorough. This is how you destroy a race without firing a single bullet: you convince them to destroy… Read more »

Franklin Ryckaert
Franklin Ryckaert
15 November, 2018 9:06 pm

The hysterical overreaction to the spreading of the innocuous statement “It’s OK To Be White” proves that such actions are effective in exposing the vicious anti-White racism of the establishment.

The next level should be spreading the message “It’s Not OK To Be Anti-White”. Such a message cannot by any stretch of imagination be explained as being “implicitly racist” since it is anti-racist in itself. Protesting such a message will expose the establishment itself as being in favor of racism.

A suggestion for a Third Level slogan : “Anti-White Racism Is Immoral”.

We have found the Achilles heel of the establishment and should continue on this road.

Alex Nguyen
Alex Nguyen
Reply to  Franklin Ryckaert
4 March, 2021 6:04 pm

Or if we can go the next level, we can say “Give me my money back you filthy Jews!”

Walt Hampton
Walt Hampton
16 November, 2018 2:31 am

…and if you get TOO far out of line, the Jews up
there can sic their “Human Rights Commission”
on you….!

WHITE WARRIOR
WHITE WARRIOR
17 November, 2018 6:41 pm

PROUD WHITE MAN One way to subvert education is to teach nonsense, and it is for this reason that the liberal Arts courses have been transformed into Liberal ‘fart’ courses. It also gives niggers a chance to get a piece of paper with University written on the top. I recall having an argument with a black who claimed she was an intelligent, attractive proud black woman. I said, au contraire, you are four-eyed, fat nigger doing a nonsense course at an accredited University only because you are a recipient of affirmative action. The course you are doing in my youth would not even be considered worthy of inclusion in a Junior High School curriculum. I just do not argue with them anymore. I tell them the truth – they are,… Read more »