CommentaryVideo

The Niggerization of the West

Multicultural America: The new Weimar era brought to you by the Jew media

Let me preface this post by saying that, unlike your average NV contributor, I am not 100 percent dismissive of all rap, hip hop and Black culture, yet the glorified chimp-out featured below does not even come close to meeting my minimum baseline threshold of decency acceptable for public consumption in a civilized society.

What kind of self-respecting Aryan people tolerates this kind of degeneracy in their midst, and how on earth could this feral nigger-bop be lionized as some sort of high art?

On the plus side, this “music” video provides the best argument against race-mixing, “civil rights” and equality that I can think of.

Source: Youtube

Russia Is Building a Wholly Separate, Back up Internet in Case of Major War

Alfred Rosenberg and the Rebirth of the European Spirit

1. Donny
    June 17, 2018 at 10:08 pm — Reply

8 million views. Not even that many blacks have watched it.

To think after 6000 years of history Africa had no roads, bridges, cultivated fields, domesticated animals, or agriculture, or even a single written language, and yet, they can produce this kind of breathtaking quality entertainment. How to explain it?

2. cc
    June 17, 2018 at 10:48 pm — Reply

What will the Negroes and Jews do when their gravy train with biscuit wheels takes a dirt road and falls over?

I can hear the bullfrog callin’ me — wonder if Leo Frank still hangin’ to the tree.

3. June 18, 2018 at 1:33 am — Reply

In order to amplify your viewing and audio pleasure I present to you all the lyrics to this stunning insightful masterwork of black super people:

[Intro: Quavo]
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

[Chorus: Beyoncé & Quavo]
    Stack my money fast and go (fast, fast, go)
    Fast like a Lambo (skrrt, skrrt, skrrt)
    I be jumpin’ off the stage, ho (jumpin’, jumpin’, hey, hey)
    Crowd better savor (crowd goin’ ape, hey)
    I can’t believe we made it (this is what we made, made)
    This is what we’re thankful for (this is what we thank, thank)
    I can’t believe we made it (this a different angle)
    Have you ever seen the crowd goin’ apeshit? Rah!

[Verse 1: Beyoncé & Quavo]
    Gimme my check, put some respeck on my check
    Or pay me in equity, pay me in equity
    Or watch me reverse out the dick (skrrt)
    He got a bad bitch, bad bitch, we live it lavish, lavish
    I got expensive fabrics, I got expensive habits
    He wanna go with me (go with me)
    He like to roll the weed (roll the weed)
    He wanna be with me (be with me)
    He wanna give me that vitamin D (D!)
    Ice ornaments, icy style tournaments (woo)
    You ain’t on to this (no), don’t think they on to this (no)
    (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
    Bought him a jet
    (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
    Shut down Colette
    (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
    Phillippe Patek
    (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
    Get off my dick (uh, hey)

4. JimB
    June 18, 2018 at 2:06 am — Reply

It’s not so much the “music” that gets under my skin… it’s the imagery. Why do these Negroes feel such a need to contrast themselves against distinctly European classic artwork and architecture? It’s a rhetorical question, here’s the answer: because they view us as the hated Other… and they see us as a “has been” people. In their own minds, we (along with our art and architecture) are “the terrible past”, while they and their chimping are “the glorious future”. It’s very apparent.

The hilarious part, though, is that it’s very UNTRUE. If White people fall to the Jewish murderers, the Negroes themselves will be yanked off their pedestals so quick that their eyeballs will pop out. And they’ll suffer a much more violent genocide at the hands of the Jews. They are living the high life, yes… for now. Too foolish to realize it.

It’s Negroe-chick to choreograph “music” videos and Afro-centric “art” featuring “European relics“…

We get it, Mr. and Mrs. Wakanda. But we will laugh last.

5. Marc
    June 18, 2018 at 3:36 am — Reply

Well… Groids will be Groids!!…

6. Arvin N. Prebost
    June 18, 2018 at 12:43 pm — Reply

White people want to make the flesh spiritual; black people want to make it animal.

Either position can go to extremes.

7. guest
    June 18, 2018 at 8:04 pm — Reply

Black Baptists do not act this way.

• Arvin N. Prebost
      June 19, 2018 at 9:40 am — Reply

Neither does the Nation of Islam.

8. patroshka garbarini
    June 19, 2018 at 10:36 pm — Reply

SACRILEGE

9. June 20, 2018 at 7:54 pm — Reply

D.M.: …[U]nlike your average NV contributor, I am not 100 percent dismissive of all rap, hip hop and Black culture…

There’s no accounting for taste. I won’t be viewing the Negro Youtube video, and as Chairman of the National Alliance, sponsor of National Vanguard, I’m on record as rejecting all rap, hip hop and Black culture, thank you. We can do better.

I wasn’t exposed to the offensive rap crap as a youth. My generation was raised with the inoffensive, mellifluous singing of a Nat King Cole, or Sarah Vaughn, then with the MOTOWN Negro “pop music” and Dick Clark’s American Bandstand. We didn’t know any better because that’s what we were served up at the time.

Those who agree with the program and goals presented here reject negative alien influence and don’t have much problem doing so: https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

10. cc
    June 21, 2018 at 9:49 am — Reply

Southern Boomers called it nigger music. We listened to White rock and roll and dined on rock and roll food: French fries, cheeseburgers, ketchup, Coca Cola, etc.

Preacher man talking on T.V.
    Puttin’ down the rock and roll
    Wants me to send a donation
    ‘Cause he’s worried about my soul

–Charlie Daniels Band

11. Travon Martinberg
    June 22, 2018 at 5:21 am — Reply

Some of the best news in music for whites outside of country music’s popularity were the arrival of grunge music and techno trance in the ’90s. Two different types of music, both impenetrable to negroids. Massive old-school trance ranged from pure electronica to vocals. Eastern European influence could draw a tear or two: https://youtu.be/6LbXw5Jp8K4
    Grunge has long folded into rock and alternative but in the 1990’s new bands like Bush regularly appeared on SNL with few if any black faces; as for their concerts….you had to be there [ADULT content!] https://youtu.be/xrreDYxTqac

• JimB
      June 25, 2018 at 4:19 am — Reply

Travon, as far as electronic music, I grew up listening to the grandfathers of it. People like Brian Eno, Steve Roach, Geir Jenssen, groups like Tangerine Dream, Biosphere, Aphex Twin, etc. It’s good stuff. And very European, I agree.

• Travon Martinberg
        June 29, 2018 at 12:13 am — Reply

Not really familiar with them. Similar to Mr. Williams, I was listening to top-40 “oldies” from the 1970’s until my 1990’s red-pilling, which meant hearing far too much negroid “doo wop” and frantic nonsense from the likes of Little Richard, that originally were played only on black R&B/religious stations like WWRL-AM in NYC. The mainstream (white) radio stations in the 1950’s and early 60’s played some beautifully crafted tunes rarely played on such “oldies” stations now, but that a white nation would enjoy: https://youtu.be/KO3K_oMXLLg
        The changeover to Rock n Roll from Pop (which had its own black artists like Cole, but was aimed at adults who understood their role was ethereal, not sexual), was predictable; as jew Leo Mintz began integrating his Cleveland record store stock, jew Alan Freed began mainstreaming the negroid music at concerts, then on stations like WINS-AM in NYC. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Freed . Due to the sexual nature of Rock n Roll, integration of the music was a dangerous development that Southern Evangelical religious commentators noted at the time. They would remain silent now.

12. Ryan
    June 22, 2018 at 10:45 am — Reply

Well, the way I see it, is thank God we don’t have to live forever. It was a tremendous mistake by our ancestors to have ever brought them over in the first place. I so wish that they had the ability to see into the future, I think they would have decided on picking their own cotton.

Yes, this is an assault on the beautiful white race. I hate to be so blunt, but they (being the filthy rodent jews) put this rebellious negro filth on a pedestal, and for the rebellious reason, our young children lap it up.

This is an absolute disgrace to even allow these untermensch even near these beautiful pieces of artwork. I’m quite sure the artists themselves are rolling over in their graves.

I honestly don’t see a way out of this mess short of a real life purge. Any ideas?

13. Gayvon Martinsteinbergwitz - Shekel Hunter
    June 22, 2018 at 4:58 pm — Reply

DM: “Unlike your average NV contributor, I am not 100 percent dismissive of all rap, hip hop and Black culture…”

In my ideal white nationalist state, anyone who ever liked any non-white art will be hunted down and deported to Africa for life. Should they have been found to have crossed back into the country after said deportation, it will be an automatic death sentence.

14. DAS REICH
    June 24, 2018 at 4:57 pm — Reply

Say what you like about niggers,but Hendrix played a guitar like a god.

• DDH
      June 27, 2018 at 1:11 am — Reply

Funny how negroids are good only at the things that don’t matter.

15. Alex Wells
    June 29, 2018 at 4:24 pm — Reply

My first major exposure to recognizably Negro music occurred at an “integrated” school when I was ten years old. I was repulsed by it, but the Negro students loved it. Although I couldn’t have put it into words at the time, I realized intuitively that it had their race’s soul in it. The music that resonated with my soul, on the other hand, was the music that I heard each morning when my father had his stereo tuned to the local classical music station. Years later when I read some of Alfred Rosenberg’s writings, I understood immediately what he meant when he talked about the “race-soul.” Even my father, who was a musician but was not a racialist, would probably have understood it. The music that comes from one’s own race’s soul is music that individual members of the race can FEEL. It is a pity–although probably not an accident–that most of the classical music broadcast on radio stations in our country is served up by PRI and NPR, along with their propagandistic egalitarian “news” and special-interest programming. The implicit message seems to be “You can still like European culture, provided you hold views that ultimately lead to the destruction of the race that produced it.” This is why I buy classical CDs to listen to, but no longer listen to the radio.