Essays

Two Quotes That Will Give You Chills

HERE ARE MY two favorite quotes; they always give me chills. The first I first encountered in Savitri Devi’s works and the second one I discovered initially in MANU: For The Man To Come by Miguel Serrano. Read and understand:

“I know that someone has to step forward in face of our current situation — meaning the inner and outer, the corporeal and the spiritual plight of our people. I have searched for that man. I haven’t been able to find him anywhere, so I got to my feet and started to do the preliminary work, only the most basic preliminary work, because I know that I am not he. And I also know what I lack. But the other, he isn’t here yet, and nobody else is stepping forward, and there is no time to be wasted!”

Warum, woher, aber wohin? by Hans Grimm

“It was 1515 hours. I asked for his orders for the last time. Outwardly calm and in a quiet voice, as if he were sending me into the garden to fetch something, he said: ‘Linge, I am going to shoot myself now. You know what you have to do. I have given the order for the break-out. Attach yourself to one of the groups and try to get through to the west.’ To my question what we should fight for now, he answered: ‘For the Coming Man’.”

With Hitler to the End: The Memoirs of Adolf Hitler’s Valet by Heinz Linge

Source: Servant of the Avatar

The Weapons of War

Zionist Cancer in Gaza: Israeli Hyenas Gun Down Protesters, IDF Minister Says They Deserve Medals

1. JimB
    April 12, 2018 at 2:32 am — Reply

I hate to state the obvious, but those quotes almost have a John The Baptist feel. Not that I’m keen on (((Christianity))), mind you. But still.

All I can say is that I hope that Coming Man will hurry. We desperately need Him right now. Several million of Him would be nice!

2. Arvin N. Prebost
    April 12, 2018 at 10:35 am — Reply

Come, Lord Coming Man!

3. George Wright
    April 12, 2018 at 5:38 pm — Reply

Agreed!¡!!!!

4. Joe
    April 13, 2018 at 1:30 am — Reply

I remember this statement from Linge in “The World At War” PBS series. I can see his face as he recalls it in the interview. It didn’t mean much to me when I first saw it as a teenager, but now it has all the weight of the world in it.

• Rommel 41
      April 15, 2018 at 3:04 am — Reply

Don’t be sure it’s all real, or should I say true. I’ll recommend two
      books. “Greywolf: The Escape of Adolf Hitler” Dunstan & Williams,
      and “Hitler in Argentina” by Harry Cooper. You can hear interviews
      online, as well as read ‘about it’ instead of the (entire) book(s). But
      I can’t recommend them more highly, and I have no doubt in my
      mind as the case made is overwhelming. We’re lied to as usual.
      Harry Cooper has a website devoted not just to Hitler, but to the escape of thousands of Germans to S. America, mainly Argentina.

5. George Wright
    April 15, 2018 at 4:16 pm — Reply

I have extensively researched the various theories about Hitler escaping to South America and I have come to the conclusion that it didn’t happen. The prerequisites for a successful escape existed and there were plenty of sympathetic officials in Argentina and elsewhere. The reason I didn’t believe it happened is Hitler himself. I am convinced that he was committed to the idea of dying in Berlin. Since we are discussing quotes, how about this one.. “You must be on stage when the curtain comes down”. This was Speers response when Hitler asked his opinion on leaving Berlin. The simple fact is that Hitler appears to have had no desire to outlive National Socialist Germany. Having visited Argentina, I am certain that numerous Germans went there, but Hitler was not among them.

• Rommel 41
      April 16, 2018 at 9:34 am — Reply

Does “extensively researched” mean having read those 2 books ?
      Or listened to interviews w/ those authors, and esp. Harry Cooper,
      and all his other and continuing ‘research’ ? Just asking. I come to
      the table w/ an open mind on most things, and when, or BUT WHEN a very convincing case is made, I allow myself to be convinced. Having said that, I must admit I’m biased AGAINST
      the so called mainstream or conventional story in most cases, because of well, you know … jew lies. And British lies, and U.S.
      ‘deep state’ lies, and so on. It is interesting that (allegedly) Stalin never believed Hitler died in the bunker. And it is well established
      that he had doubles, etc. I think at this point, I would need more
      more convincing and better ‘evidence’ that the “history” version
      is true rather than the conspiracy version is untrue. And that holds
      for most things my mind tells me. Sad to say, THAT is the state
      of the lying world we’re in and a fair assessment a discerning
      mind makes.

6. April 15, 2018 at 9:35 pm — Reply

Hans Grimm, it should be noted, was not National Socialist – which gives his testimony additional credibility. Although he was broadly sympathetic to some of the aims of the NSDAP (of which he was not a member) and while he admired Hitler personally, he opposed certain aspects of the NS state and was asked by Joseph Goebbels to “retire from public life.” So he cannot simply be dismissed as a “Nazi propagandist.”

The famous citation from his post-War book cited here has been the source of many debates and discussions in NS circles. What, exactly, did Hitler feel was lacking in him to be “the one?”

The consensus of opinion, to which I concur, is that Hitler did not believe that he had the capacity to be ruthless enough. It is a notion that some people may find arresting: that Hitler thought that he was too soft – too much of a “nice guy,” to put it in contemporary parlance.

Clearly, this is a defect from which he thought the “Coming Man” would not suffer.

7. George Wright
    April 16, 2018 at 4:57 pm — Reply

Rommel 41,
    I own both of those books and have read them several times. I haven’t seen any of the interviews with the authors. I also have a couple of lesser known titles on the subject. I too tend to instinctively want to disbelieve the accepted version of these events. I base my opinion on Hitler’s mindset and the accounts of those close to him. On a side note, I have spoken with several former SS men over the years and none of them believed Hitler would have fled Germany. As for Stalin, he didn’t even trust his own family and certainly was angry that his hated opponent had escaped from “Soviet Justice”. It is worth noting that the Russians on several occasions claimed to have Hitler’s remains while also stating he was still alive. I respect your opinion and would like to believe he escaped, but after 35 years of studying, I simply can’t believe it.

8. Meyer
    April 16, 2018 at 10:46 pm — Reply

I, as well, would like to believe that Der Fuhrer survived, if only to continue the work to which he devoted his life, yet I do believe that he died in Berlin. For me, the proof comes from his final will and testament. I have an exact copy of Hitler’s last will and testament, written in Berlin at the end of April. It begins with the statement that he has chosen to stay and die in the city, and ends with a statement that the National Socialist cause must not die, and will be carried on in all who feel the call of the blood.

9. Meyer
    April 17, 2018 at 9:57 pm — Reply

That is indeed what I refer to. That text leaves out some parts, including the introduction, but the key parts are the ending and call for the message to live on. The entire version, original and translated, I have in the book Hitler’s Letters and Notes by Werner Masser. This book contains photocopies of the original documents along with translation.

• Anthony Collins
      April 18, 2018 at 7:30 am — Reply

Thank you for your clarification. I’ve actually been meaning to examine the volume edited by Werner Maser, as I believe it reproduces a letter Hitler wrote early in his political career in which he advocated an anti-Semitism that was both rational and political, and I’d like to read the letter in full.