H&D Issue 81 Published
Ernst Zündel – 1939-2017 – German Patriot, Champion of Historical Truth and Free Research
- Editorial – by Mark Cotterill
- Britain’s Stasi State: 2017 crackdown on nationalists – by Peter Rushton
- Book Review: Archeofuturism 2.0 – by Guillaume Faye – reviewed by Ian Freeman.
- John Tyndall Memorial Meeting 2017 – full report of this year’s event.
- Hendrik Frensch Verwoerd: South Africa’s Greatest Prime Minister, Part VII – by Stephen Mitford Goodson
- Book Review: Left-Right Loyalist – by Frank Portinari – reviewed by Stevie Cartwright.
- Ernst Zündel 1939-2017: obituary by Peter Rushton.
- Mass Madness – Simon Sheppard asks: Is it us or them that’s cracked in the head?
- Movie review: Dunkirk – reviewed by Mark Cotterill.
- Two pages of readers’ letters
- Movement News – latest analysis of the nationalist movement, by Peter Rushton
If you would like 2 sample copies please send £5.00 /$10.00 or for a year’s (6 issues) subscription, send £26.00 (UK) – $48.00 (USA) – £35.00/$48.00 (Rest of world) to 40 Birkett Drive, Ribbleton, Preston, PR2 6HE
* * *
Source: Heritage and Destiny
For further reading:
Weber on Zundel, part 2
Book Review of ’Twaz a Good Fight! The Life of Colin Jordan
Will Marine Le Pen Become President of France?
UK: ITV Spends Fortune on Pointless "Infiltration" of H&D Meeting
Richard Edmonds: Racial Nationalist and Great Briton (1943-2020)
Heritage and Destiny Magazine: New Issue Just Published
New Issue of Heritage and Destiny Just Published
Robert Faurisson Jim Rizoli Interview 2015