H&D Issue 81 Published
Ernst Zündel – 1939-2017 – German Patriot, Champion of Historical Truth and Free Research
- Editorial – by Mark Cotterill
- Britain’s Stasi State: 2017 crackdown on nationalists – by Peter Rushton
- Book Review: Archeofuturism 2.0 – by Guillaume Faye – reviewed by Ian Freeman.
- John Tyndall Memorial Meeting 2017 – full report of this year’s event.
- Hendrik Frensch Verwoerd: South Africa’s Greatest Prime Minister, Part VII – by Stephen Mitford Goodson
- Book Review: Left-Right Loyalist – by Frank Portinari – reviewed by Stevie Cartwright.
- Ernst Zündel 1939-2017: obituary by Peter Rushton.
- Mass Madness – Simon Sheppard asks: Is it us or them that’s cracked in the head?
- Movie review: Dunkirk – reviewed by Mark Cotterill.
- Two pages of readers’ letters
- Movement News – latest analysis of the nationalist movement, by Peter Rushton
If you would like 2 sample copies please send £5.00 /$10.00 or for a year’s (6 issues) subscription, send £26.00 (UK) – $48.00 (USA) – £35.00/$48.00 (Rest of world) to 40 Birkett Drive, Ribbleton, Preston, PR2 6HE
* * *
Source: Heritage and Destiny
For further reading:
Britain: Media Witch Hunt Against Ex-UKIP Nationalist
If You Do Not Know Who Ernst Zündel Was, Then You Have Missed Something Extremely Important!
Western Spring’s Memorial Tribute to John Tyndall
“Conspiracy Theory” or Conspiracy?
"Big Tent" UK Independence Party Imploding
Heritage and Destiny Magazine: New Issue Just Published
Ernst Zündel: A Great Spirit Has Passed
Will Brexit Mean More Asian Immigrants?