FBI’s Secret MLK Report: Kevin Alfred Strom Was Right
by Dale Bennett
KEVIN ALFRED STROM’s 1994 report on compromised Black leader Martin Luther King has been proven correct in nearly all particulars by the Trump administration’s recent release of a secret FBI document on King prepared in 1968.
The 23-page FBI document is dated just three weeks before King’s assassination in April 1968.
The file was released along with a trove of documents relating to the assassination of John F. Kennedy this week. Mr. Kennedy is not referenced in the file and it is not clear why it was kept secret for almost 50 years. Its cover shows it was assessed in 1994 by an FBI task force on the JFK assassination, which concluded that the document should be kept totally secret from the public.
Among its conclusions are that:
• King was surrounded by advisers with strong links to organized Communism
• His statements were always subject to approval by Communist operatives, especially his main handler, Jewish Communist Stanley Levison (who, confirming Mr. Strom’s report from 23 years ago, was King’s ghostwriter on numerous occasions)
• He was a secret supporter of Communism, “a whole-hearted Marxist”
• His organisation, the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, set up a “tax dodge” to raise funds for its activities and conceal Jewish/Communist sources
• King took part in “drunken sex orgies” involving both Black and White prostitutes, coerced young women to take part in unnatural acts, and “initiate” them if they were hesitant
• He was unfaithful to his wife, and had sexual liaisons with numerous females, including part-Mestizo, part-White folk singer Joan Baez
A ‘Slow Thinker’ with Abnormal Sexual Preferences
The report states that King’s advisers and handlers approved everything King said in advance: “King is such a slow thinker he is usually not prepared to make statements without help from someone,” it reads.
Linking King to Communism, it stated: “King is a whole-hearted Marxist who has studied it (Marxism), believes in it and agrees with it, but because of his being a minister of religion, does not dare to espouse it publicly.”
And, in another part, the document says: “During the early 1960s, the CPUSA [Communist Party USA] was striving to obtain a Negro-labor coalition to achieve its goals in this country… Martin Luther King, Jr, and his organization were made to order to achieve these objectives.”
At a February 1968 workshop to train ministers in “urban leadership” evidently monitored by the FBI, the report reveals: “One Negro minister in attendance later expressed his disgust with the behind-the scene drinking, fornication, and homosexuality that went on at the conference. Several Negro and white prostitute[s] were brought in from the Miami area. An all-night sex orgy was held with these prostitutes and some of the delegates.”
The document reports that King also engaged in a “two-day drunken sex orgy” in Washington in January 1964: “When one of the females shied away from engaging in an unnatural act, King and others of the males present discussed how she was to be taught and initiated in this respect,” it added. “It is a fact that King not only regularly indulges in adulterous acts but enjoys the abnormal by engaging in group sexual orgies.”
You can read the full FBI report in PDF form here.
Below is the video version of Kevin Alfred Strom’s 1994 broadcast exposé on King:
* * *
Source: US government; Donald Trump; National Vanguard correspondents