EssaysNewsVideo

This Is the Future, Unless We Act

Shocking new video: Black “nanny” abuses White infant.

by Chris Rossetti

DO YOU THINK there is no consequence except “happiness” and “harmony” in choosing a non-White future for our country? Do you think that non-Whites “care about us” in the treacly, smarmy way that White liberals pretend that they care about them? Then you’d better watch this video — and put it on repeat and watch it again and again until the point hits home so hard that you can’t stop crying for an hour. Then, just maybe, you’ll be redpilled — awakened to reality — one tenth of the way that you really ought to be. We’re here to help.

This is the future you naive, “nice,” gullible fools have chosen for your children by following the Jewish/Hollywood siren song of “equality” and multiracialism. This is not just their future in the nurseries of a White-minority America, but in her schoolyards, shopping centers, workplaces, nursing homes, and everywhere else. A future of death, disease, irrational anti-White violence, slavery, sexual abuse, elder abuse — a Hell on Earth that won’t be worth living in. Unless we act.

Let’s act. Let’s do something. Let’s join the National Alliance.

Source: Author and Alex St. Clair

Video of the Day: Another CNN Parody of Itself

Video of the Day: Why We Can't Have Nice Things Anymore

1. JM/Iowa
    19 September, 2017 at 1:13 pm — Reply

A shocking display of callousness. The nanny’s White employers are obviously ill-educated in the ways of Congoids to entrust the care of their own child to one.

2. Guest
    20 September, 2017 at 3:17 am — Reply

Despite watching beheading video(s), this one shocked me to my core. Thank you for the clarity.

• JimB
      20 September, 2017 at 4:04 pm — Reply

I agree, Guest. Same here. I just wanted to scoop that poor little baby up, take him/her to safety… and then skin that tar-monster alive!

I hope the author is O’kay with me sharing this to my small YT channel and my Bitchute channel. I did include the above article, the link to join NV, and the author’s handle here. How long the video will stay up is anyone’s guess.

As another person has inquired, I too would like to know any follow up information on this crime.

3. Genesis777
    20 September, 2017 at 12:40 pm — Reply

What I wouldn’t pay for a suitable means of discipline and her alone for 5 minutes.

• Carole Knopf
      22 September, 2017 at 3:14 am — Reply

Amen, I also would love to see this horrible woman punished.. First the Mother, then the Father, then anyone else who finds this horrific…

• 23 September, 2017 at 12:24 pm — Reply

That gorilla should not be in our midst. Period!

You can’t blame it for following Nature’s imperative: take what the competing sub-species — in this case, Whitey — is foolish enough to give up.

Pardon my insensitivity in advance for using the tabooed “n”-word, but one of my favorite bottom-line, bumper sticker sayings by the author of Nature’s Eternal Religion and the White Man’s Bible, Ben Klassen:

“Who Needs Niggers? We don’t need them; they need us.”

Whites will care for their own young, as intended. We will wash our own clothes, grow our own food, build our own buildings; be self-reliant. We don’t need any group in our midst that can’t make White babies.

4. 20 September, 2017 at 2:32 pm — Reply

So, what were the consequences for the “nanny” being caught on video? Anybody know?

What were the consequences for the parents for hiring the hate-filled “nanny” to care for that precious White infant?

5. Lou
    20 September, 2017 at 11:46 pm — Reply

she is up on attempted murder charges.

• christopher drach
      21 September, 2017 at 12:53 pm — Reply

That is good to hear

6. Aliceinwonder
    24 September, 2017 at 7:24 am — Reply

Where is the “mother”? Why did she have a baby? Babies need their MOTHER. Not some career minded person who worships money over her child.

7. George Wright
    24 September, 2017 at 6:05 pm — Reply

Hanging a piece of filth like this savage would be a waste of good rope. I am equally sickened by the parents. Anyone demonstrating judgement this poor is unfit to have children in the first place. I hope, probably in vain, that the authorities severely punished this animal.

8. 4 October, 2017 at 11:37 pm — Reply

And don’t you know she was all smiles and love when she was being interviewed!