H&D Issue 80 published
THE NEW ISSUE (#80) of Heritage and Destiny magazine is now out. The 26 page, September-October 2017 issue, has as its lead:
H&D’s Peter Rushton speaks at Spandau rally — 1,000 Nationalists mark 30th Anniversary of Rudolf Hess’s murder
- Editorial — by Mark Cotterill
- White Sharia — A talk by Eli Harman adapted into an article — by Simon Sheppard
- Book Review: The Racial Loyalist Manifesto — by Matthew Hale — reviewed by Martin Kerr
- The Infantilization of Modern Man — by Richard Duuchesne
- Hendrik Frensch Verwoerd: South Africa’s Greatest Prime Minister, Part VI — by Stephen Mitford Goodson.
- Book Review: The Fall of Western Man — by Mark Collett — reviewed by Peter Rushton
- Right of Reply — Ian Freeman replies to his critics (Stephen Frost and Martin Kerr) over his Haters, Baiters and Would-Be Dictators book review
- Carl Klang and his music — by Eddy Morrison
- Western Spring’s John Tyndall Memorial — meeting report by Peter Rushton
- Two pages of readers’ letters
- Movement News — Latest analysis of the nationalist movement — by Peter Rushton
If you would like 2 sample copies please send £5.00 /$10.00 or for a year’s (6 issues) subscription, send £26.00 (UK) – $48.00 (USA) – £35.00/$48.00 (Rest of world).
To subscribe to Heritage and Destiny click here.
* * *
Source: Heritage and Destiny magazine