David SimsEssays

Why Can’t We All Just Get Along?

by David Sims

IT’S TRUE many members of various races are good people in that they act civilly and do not purposely harm others. But just because that is true does not mean that different races will mix well when they are together in the same society.

For one thing, the races differ in many ways: in what they need for their best development, and in ability, i.e., in what they can contribute toward the common good. The form of government, the body of laws, that is best for one race might be less than optimal, and indeed less than good, for another race.

When you force differing races into one society, there is forever a danger of one race becoming a parasite on another because of those differences. Parasitism leads to resentment, and resentment leads to crime, and eventually to civil war.

There are no songs that people can sing, and no slogans they can chant, and no flags they can wave, that will alter the immiscibility of different races. Every multiracial society is a house of cards that will topple into chaos at the slightest breeze. Let one person say the wrong thing at the wrong time, and the reaction will cascade into racial violence that won’t end until the society is destroyed. What kind of fool, or what kind of evil, would want to build a social structure so prone to disaster?

Well, Jews would. Leftists would. But they have an agenda that seeks their own empowerment, and their means is a combination of coercion and deception, or force and make-believe. They preach what they don’t really believe, and they preach it so that the people whom they would control will be persuaded to accept multiculturalism. It’s like persuading someone that it’s okay for him to jump into a pool of strong acid: go ahead, it’s the right thing to do, yadda yadda, splash, ssssssss.

Furthermore, just because you can cherry-pick yourself a racially mixed group of unusual amity and tolerance who can live harmoniously together for many years doesn’t mean you’ve solved the problems of racially mixed societies. As time goes by, that first exceptionally tolerant generation will have children who, in the nature of such things, will be more typical specimens of their breed than their carefully selected parents were. So the grandchildren among one race might still be a dangerous threat to the grandchildren of another race, even if their grandparents got along with each other just fine.

Source: Author

Yes, Virginia, You Can Still Access Stormfront: Here's How

SPLC — Cashing in on Charlottesville

1. August 31, 2017 at 9:21 pm — Reply

Perfectly said in the last paragraph. I say the same thing to everyone who says, “Not all (fill-in-the-blank) are like that.” Behavioral traits for groups are inextricably linked to biological traits via genetics, as has been exhaustively proven in the now extinct science of sociobiology.

Because your mother’s green eyes or blonde hair happened to skip her children’s generation, it will more than likely show up in her grandchildren. By the same token, just because the nice little old black lady who lives at the end of your block never beat or robbed you, her children and grandchildren most likely will. Just because you can find an exception to the rule doesn’t mean the rule doesn’t exist or is invalidated. There are always outliers or exceptions to a rule; everything works on a bell curve, but what we’re dealing with is the bulk of a population, the 95% of people that represent the mean and toward which even the offspring of the “exceptions” will regress. So finding the rare exception doesn’t mean total segregation is NOT the answer.

Simple answer: Why can’t we all just get along? jews.

2. wtheeverlsht
    September 1, 2017 at 3:44 pm — Reply

Ummm…This is absolutely inaccurate, and ludicrous. Having grown up in a mixed race society and having extremely close friends that are Jewish, I must say, you are truly the evil ones. What you shelter yourselves from, you will never learn. People are people. Not to mention that fact that there is more genetic variation within races than between races, but yeah, who cares about science. People are people, the good will thrive, the evil will…well…they will be evil. You should all probably have a beer and chill out. Maybe surf. Connect with the world, try and let the hate dissipate. Anger sucks. It’s truly no way to live.

3. BW
    September 2, 2017 at 5:05 pm — Reply

There’s the old cliche about more variation within races than between races,again..or the one about “people are people” and many other I could name.The reality is that there are distinct races with distinct genetic traits in terms of intelligence,temperament,impulse control,tendency toward aggressiveness,etc.These traits don’t go away no matter how much we may try to manipulate social environments or encourage dialogue and understanding or promote programs to compensate for them.Even if we didn’t have jews orchestrating the mixing or providing the propaganda to incite hatred or create myths or false images,we would still have conflict and resentment because of different races’ inequal ability to cope or perform in a first world society.At the end of the day,racial separation is the only solution to racial conflict and animosity,not simply mixing races and taking away their racial indentity so they will be”so intertwined we won’t know who to hate”.Thats the jewish point of view,but it shouldn’t be ours if we wish to survive as a people.

• September 4, 2017 at 10:25 am — Reply

Ironically, y’all seem to want what Jews have: an ethnostate.

Stop copying us. Get your own ideas. Your supposed to be smarter.

4. DICARLO
    September 3, 2017 at 9:04 pm — Reply

White Europeans set up standards which they live by, standards of honor, standards contained in their laws, and the trust which the observance of these standards breed in the members of the community. They respect the law, they respect each other’s families, they respect each other’s property, and they defend the nation when it is attacked. This code grows out of his positive attitude towards all life, and it is a manifestation of his innate courage, his honor and his industry, the virtues upon which he builds his nation.

The standard of the Jew is quite different: They reject the standards and codes of all others. The jew is devoid of honor. The jew agrees to pay one price and later settles only half of it; he appears in court with forged deeds and wills, paid perjured witnesses, crooked lawyers and kept judges, thus taking over gentile properties. He takes advantage of the gentile wives while their husbands are at work, thus shaming them, and in time of war, the jew avoids army service like the plague and instead disrupts and perverts civilian life at home. At the times of gravest peril, he makes deals with the enemy and betrays the nation.

5. Your Grandkids Will Marry Jews
    September 4, 2017 at 10:23 am — Reply

We can’t all just “get along” – literally because of people like you who hate everyone different from them.

You’ve done a great job of messing up the world. You’re worse than anyone you hate.

6. Donald
    September 4, 2017 at 9:08 pm — Reply

Hell, this is encouraging. We’ve got all sorts of cowardly comments by people that can’t use their real names. That must mean we’re doing something right. Hail Victory!

7. Anthony Collins
    September 4, 2017 at 11:07 pm — Reply

The Jews not only want us to buy the world a Coke, they want us to drink the Kool-Aid.

8. Christopher
    September 5, 2017 at 12:13 pm — Reply

You people are probably so used to everyone disagreeing with your ideas, that you don’t even listen anymore. So much so, that you allow your members to sign up under pseudonyms so they don’t have to answer for their venom. I believe that you all have convinced yourselves so much of the rightness and accuracy of your assumptions about race despite the vast majority of the world, and the part of your consciousness you’ve willingly turned off, disagreeing with you. It’s people like you that like act as an acidic agent in our society. The constant antagonism and fear your ilk cultivates and spreads to other weak willed people with no identity other than their whiteness never allows the wounds to heal and the rest of the world to move on. I’m a white guy. There are parts of different cultures that have melded with the American culture that I’m not totally on board with, that doesn’t mean I have the right to admonish anybody as long as they aren’t hurting anybody. The American dream doesn’t belong to white people exclusively. It belongs to anyone willing to come here and thrive. And I reject the notion that the rule of law that cannot be observed by non-white people. That their desire to live in peace and security is any less of a right than what you expect. Honestly there’s too much to unpack in all the ways it is obvious that you’re entire narrative is flawed and ultimately destructive. I hope you people wake up and use your energies towards something fruitful and productive. In the story of the world, you people are the villains and you are making the rest of us look bad and creating discomfort when we really need to learn to work together.

• September 5, 2017 at 1:44 pm — Reply

Christopher: … I’m a white guy… I hope you people wake up and use your energies towards something fruitful and productive. In the story of the world, you people are the villains and you are making the rest of us look bad and creating discomfort when we really need to learn to work together…

Go away, Christopher. You stumbled into the wrong room. We reject your advice, thanks.

If you are genuinely interested in what it is we White race loyalists believe that makes whites like you so uncomfortable and look so bad, read this: https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

9. Chris
    September 5, 2017 at 6:22 pm — Reply

I’ve read your mission statement and I’m embarrassed that I could potentially be placed in the same line-up as you people because my parents were both white. This site came into my periphery as a curiosity. Hate & fear, espoused as pseudo-intellectual malarkey. It’s not your typical confederate flag waving presentation, it is still the same bile though.

I’m not embarrassed by my whiteness. I’m made uncomfortable by a small group of people (regardless of who is president, your ideology is shared by a very small subset), whose goal is to perpetuate a race war, that not only can’t be won, it shouldn’t. This is the 21st century. You are engaged in this fight because you are afraid of losing some identity you never owned. You people are lionizing white people as these higher beings, because of a fractured social system that has “worked” for us without taking into consideration the great multitude of failures both morally, and intellectually the pock mark our trajectory, or the contributions of people that weren’t white. All you people are doing is creating racists on the other side of the divide. Once again, I honestly think I could literally go on all day in regards to why you guys are so backwards, from your cherry picked history of white people, to your breeding theories. Y’all need some perspective.

• September 5, 2017 at 7:12 pm — Reply

Chris, I take it you don’t think the White race is worth preserving? Please go over there with the others who feel that way and we will work with those who believe the White gene pool is worth preserving — therefore a noble cause worth fighting for.

From among those who like what we in the National Alliance say and do we will build, and they will attract others who want to separate our people physically from those unfortunate non-Whites who cannot make White babies. Around that core of our best human material we will build our mass movement of will and determination — and there is nothing you and your ilk can do about it. Sorry to break that to you, Chris.

10. Chris
    September 5, 2017 at 9:37 pm — Reply

The “white gene pool”? My lord man. The babies born in those gene pools are traditionally created out of love. To keep the gene pool clean like you’re talking, you would have to dictate how the parents making these babies feel and who they procreate with. And news flash, most of the great thinkers of history were not Celtics or whatever. Regardless of what is skin deep, great thinkers come from all walks of life and I think the idea that as we come together, we’ll soar higher and higher is far more plausible. Yeah, I love blondes, fortunately there’s a lot of them, along with all the other beautiful people, but I don’t want to be told I only have to date blondes. A society of exclusion based off a purely physical trait, especially one that is assimilated as America can be nothing but a disturbance and detriment to society at large.
    I’m sorry to continue to countering. I’m not just arguing for arguments sake. I’m a concerned American citizen that feels that the ideas presented through your organization are antithetical to the American ideal and will do nothing more than slow progress and humanities greatness. And honestly it all comes off as a little unhinged (see your last paragraph).

• September 5, 2017 at 10:01 pm — Reply

Chris: The very existence of our race is threatened by current belief systems and the legal/social structures that result from them. And there is something very special about our race, something that must not be lost. See Charles Murray’s book Human Accomplishment, for some of the most important information either of us will ever see in our lives, of which this is just one example:

Scientific Accomplishments

11. cc
    September 5, 2017 at 10:07 pm — Reply

Chris doesn’t like White racism. That’s too bad. I noticed he mentioned the Confederate Battle Flag.

A Jew posted that we should stop copying them. That’s funny. Israel is a welfare state. Why would White racists copy a welfare state? How much cash and war appliances do the Jew boys receive in Israel every year?

I can here the bullfrog callin’ me. Wonder if Leo Frank’s still hangin’ to the tree.

• Chris
      September 5, 2017 at 10:56 pm — Reply

I think the issue is you guys are trying to overthink things, and assign not only blame, but rancor to things, people and ideas that you don’t fully understand, or I guess have any respect for. You need to recognize on a more personal level what is holding you and whoever you claim to be protecting, back and take that out into your community if you feel so compelled. National pride, is not equal to racial pride. There is a narrative that has been cultivated over our history from all sides. If you pay attention, it is obvious what the right side of history has always been, and the kind of people and discourse that have impacted positively and negatively the course of mankind. And every time self righteous bigots win it, comes at a great humanitarian cost and it never lasts long, and history doesn’t remember them favorably.

• Anthony Collins
        September 6, 2017 at 2:31 am — Reply

“If you pay attention, it is obvious what the right side of history has always been, and the kind of people and discourse that have impacted positively and negatively the course of mankind. And every time self-righteous bigots win it, comes at a great humanitarian cost and it never lasts long, and history doesn’t remember them favorably.”

I can think of one group of “self-righteous bigots” of whom this is largely true — a group who claim that they have been “chosen” by Yahweh — but I very much doubt that Chris would agree with me on this point. Indeed, Chris appears to be a White person who can’t take his own side in a fight, but will condemn those who do, and pride themselves upon their ethical scruples. (He is more civil and literate than most of the kind, but he is no less dogmatic.) And they will never ask themselves who or what they are serving with their suicidal ethic. That would presumably qualify as “overthinking” and “crimethink.”

• Chris
          September 6, 2017 at 1:15 pm — Reply

I understand that there are zealots across the world whether their mission is religious, racial, or political. These people disrupt society and history with holy wars, race wars, and flat out war. That is just reality. A reality which is created by a group of people thinking that they have some right to subjugate other people because of their assertion of superiority. All these conflicts have done is define our history by the blood spilled and the damages done and the victims left in the wake. We will never be a truly magnificent species or society until we are able to bridge the chasm of differences that people have used to define themselves. Perhaps as the colors fade we will finally get past that. Groups like yours, here in my country, are where my concerns lie. In my opinion, ideas and groups like this are to blame for the current state of racial relations. You have fermented so much anxiety and distrust, and the worst part is that your ideology pervades the minds of average citizens because it is part of the American legacy we have yet to fully heal from. Here at home, our history has shown us what happens when we denigrate our neighbors, simply because of their skin color. The resentment that develops, and the lessons that the oppressed will teach their children. It isn’t hard to imagine that a people living within a society surrounded by inherent bias, if not intuitional racism would be skeptical to fully participate in a society that a generation ago was still being suppressing them. I am all American yet I have several other defining qualities that come before my whiteness. I love the Everly Brothers and Metallica. I’m not embarrassed by that. I’m not commenting out of embarrassment, it is more out of a sense of obligation to speak out against an ideology that I feel is corrosive to a good and righteous society, and the continued insistence to go down this path will do nothing but continue to wreak havoc and the America you profess to love.

12. Chris
    September 5, 2017 at 10:30 pm — Reply

I don’t want to be dismissive. I’ve heard the stats about how “white” people will likely become a minority within the next century. It just seems like such a weird hang up. I understand wanting to propagate your line, and like I said before, I love blondes, I hope that somehow that archetype always exists for young men to crush on. But ultimately it boils down to love and creating an unnecessary boundary and issue, based off of something no individual can change, just feels ludicrous to my bones. I could make a far more interesting and accurate info-graphic. One that could probably shed light on the fact that particular graphic is likely based off of patents which would’ve been a wholly western idea, and where there were likely ideas taken from around the globe whether credited or uncredited. Also, I imagine Europe was a Mecca where ideas filtered to. And as illuminating as I’m sure your recommendation is, I will kindly decline. I imagine his point is very eloquent, but I doubt I will find a truth (to which I could subscribe) in his logic.

• September 5, 2017 at 10:47 pm — Reply

If the Whites left America entirely to the Blacks, not only would innovation and advancement cease almost entirely, but soon trees would be growing up through the cracked concrete of Broadway and the hallowed halls of Stanford would be occupied, not by students, but by primitive squatters, using the vast libraries for toilets and the books for firewood. Parts of Brazil and South Africa are already halfway there, and parts of Detroit are more than halfway.

Race is not an “unnecessary boundary.” It is part of the very engine of evolution and of Life itself.

The evolution of all living beings — and I do mean all, from planarian worms to Tycho Brahe to the yellow wheat waving in the wind — results from small local variations eventually developing into races and subspecies, which themselves eventually branch off to form new species.

The sequence is this: 1) small local differences develop; 2) the differences increase to the point of racial and then subspecies variation; 3) the races or subspecies separate and evolve further; and 4) eventually the differences increase to the point that a new species is formed. Every existing species has gone through this process countless times. Evolution — and life as we know it — could not exist without this process.

Most importantly, without racial separation, this process could never take place and no species could exist.

Without racial variation, and racial separation, evolution is impossible.

The assertion that humans are somehow exempt from this process requires us therefore to believe that evolution has somehow magically and permanently stopped for human beings and human beings alone, a claim quite on a par with belief in goblins, the Rapture, and phlogiston.

• Hank
        September 5, 2017 at 11:39 pm — Reply

Started out agreeing… but stopped reading after “evolution”.

Swing and a miss. We were created by All Mighty God in His image.

• JimB
          September 12, 2017 at 4:01 pm — Reply

Buh-Bye then, Hank ole chap! Don’t let the door hit ya where your “good lord” split ya.

• Chris
        September 6, 2017 at 2:19 pm — Reply

Your first sentence presents a false either/or proposition. America IS a melting pot of colors. It has been that way before it was even America. And I feel that a lot of the locales you have listed can be explained through socio-economic statistics, coupled with gentrification and inherent bias and how investors perceive certain communities. You cast these narrow minded aspersions on an entire race, that people like you and your ilk have actively worked to suppress. Who a generation ago were still being taught by their parents about lynching’s and segregation as a memory not some abstract concept. Yes, there is work to be done to heal those wounds, which is why I feel that groups like yours are dangerous. You’re errant vision of a monoculture America keeps those scars open and as long as there are groups like this where people assemble out of fear and hate for irrational, unchangeable reasons you will create anxiety and unrest for the rest of us.
        And to your model of evolution. The idea that the blood lines staying static increases any sort of genetic benefit seems counter-intuitive (see; deliverance). We are all the same species, we have different genetic variations that have evolved for whatever reason. I think the idea of these evolutionary traits being shared would be far more advantageous. You may be right that as we march on to the future that there may be less pure-blood (which is a whole other ridiculous concept) people of every race. Hopefully they’ll get along better.

• September 6, 2017 at 5:18 pm — Reply

Chris: You actually believe that sub-Saharan Africans, who on their own never produced a written language or the wheel or a two-storey building, are the equals of Pythagoras and Von Braun? The evidence for that is zero and the likelihood is about the same as winning the lottery without buying a ticket.

As for racial purity, you misunderstand me almost totally. It’s as if you didn’t even read what I wrote. I’ll make it even more explicit: Both sides of the racial debate usually misunderstand the idea of “racial purity.” Purity is not something existing in the past — since all living beings have common ancestors. But the races are becoming more pure — more different — over time. (All races and subspecies, plant and animal alike, are constantly doing this. It’s not just a human thing. It’s simply how evolution works.)

Race-formation — and evolution itself — is a kind of branching process, with all living things having common roots if you go back far enough.

If you go back just a few dozen generations, Leonardo da Vinci and Leonardo di Caprio have a common ancestor. And if you go back a sufficient number of millennia, so do Leonardo da Vinci and Koko the Chimp. For that matter, throw in some hundreds of millions of years, so do you and your hamster — and the lettuce the hamster is munching on.

Racial differences, which are just as real as the chemical differences between elements, are not a matter of “purity” based on an unchanging past. They are, instead, based on natural variations that INCREASE over time — on living beings becoming more and more different as time goes on; more “pure,” if you will, the farther you go into the future.

Look at this chart (from Cavalli-Sforza) of the relative genetic distance between different modern populations.

genetic distance chart (from Cavalli-Sforza)

Then reflect on the fact that those genetic distances were once zero. Once you understand that, you will see what the long-term trend really is. (Hint: It’s not the evolutionary branches collapsing in on each other, as Mommy Professor taught you. Over the long term, that never happens.)

• September 7, 2017 at 10:52 am — Reply

Chris: I don’t want to be dismissive. I’ve heard the stats about how “white” people will likely become a minority within the next century. It just seems like such a weird hang up…

I will be dismissive of this clueless “white” jerk. Unsubscribe to comments under this entry.

13. Chris
    September 5, 2017 at 11:17 pm — Reply

You first statement presents a false either or proposition. America IS a melting pot of several different colors, and nothing other than a genome attacking virus could change that. I imagine with less acrimony from white America over the last several decades “White” and “black” culture would be very different, and by different, I mean even more assimilated. Its not only that people like you put up “white only” drinking fountains and used other exclusionary tactics it’s that there has been an invasive perversion of our culture that has never been able to get past because these irrational exclusionary tactics still exist in the form of inherent bias. Your whole description of evolution is flawed unless your a fan of incest. Even a couple generations down the line. I think the idea that reaching out to new and fresh bloodlines could create all the beautiful babies I see in the world.

14. cc
    September 6, 2017 at 12:05 pm — Reply

Long ago I looked up elements in the E volume of World Book Encyclopedia and wasn’t surprised that all discoveries were obtained by White scientists in Europe and America. If there is a non-White in the wood-pile, I didn’t see it. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

• Chris
      September 6, 2017 at 2:24 pm — Reply

See my previous comment about patents being a western proposition when these sorts of ideas and discoveries were being made. And, how knowing what we know about history, that there were a lot of people whose credit was either stolen and misrepresented. I’m not saying that white guys, aren’t responsible for anything, but they are by no means responsible for everything.

• Oswald
        September 6, 2017 at 10:04 pm — Reply

“I’m not saying that white guys, aren’t responsible for anything, but they are by no means responsible for everything.”

White or Asian. Name another race that has done the world an ounce of good.

We’ll wait.

15. cc
    September 6, 2017 at 4:34 pm — Reply

Medicine for Chris:
    Second post below on the NV website

SOUTHERN REVIEW (LSU)

“An admixture of two unequal races is therefore a cancer, an unpardonable sin against mankind and against nature, which has launched an ever flaming curse on all such connections; inasmuch as she lets the mongrels invariably inherit all the vices and evil traits of both races and rarely, or never, any of the good. Nature absolutely disallows the adulteration of blood; and herein she shows herself to be an aristocrat of the purest water. Every violation of these laws she visits in the most condign and pitiless manner.”

16. Anthony Collins
    September 11, 2017 at 7:36 am — Reply

It might be pertinent to note that the name “Christopher” means “Christ-bearer,” and that although Christopher doesn’t profess Christianity in his comments on this webpage, he is full of kumbaya claptrap.