News

College Administrator: Christianity Compels Me to Fight Against Whiteness

Paul Dionne

Introductory Note by John I. Johnson and National Vanguard correspondents: Ever since the Jews’ “long march through the institutions,” which began over a century ago, our colleges and universities have been hotbeds of anti-White hate. Beloit College in Wisconsin is no exception.

A Leftist college administrator at Beloit College, Paul Dionne, recently gave a speech in which he argues that “Whiteness” is fundamentally anti-Christian.

You must understand that, in the world of higher education, the responsibility of anyone whose job title includes the words “inclusive” or “diversity” is to disseminate anti-White and anti-Male propaganda. That this particular functionary is White makes no difference, as he demonstrates.

This situation will not change until the individuals who do such things experience personal retribution of the kind Jews, the System, and the Left routinely administer to dissenters. It must be just as merciless, unrelenting, and unforgiving, too. But conservatives, including conservative racialists, do not have this in them. They will always lose.

A UNIVERSITY ADMINISTRATOR delivered a speech in which he described “whiteness” as “a way of thinking, a way of acting” that is fundamentally opposed to Christianity.

Paul Dionne, Inclusive Success Coordinator for Beloit College’s Office for Academic Diversity and Inclusiveness, gave a speech entitled, “Working Against Whiteness” as part of a “Love Made Public” lecture series. The lecture series started during the fall, but resumed this semester.

To help define “whiteness,” Dionne instructed the student attendees to chant “imperialist, capitalist, white supremacist patriarchy,” a phrase originating from feminist and self-avowed socialist bell hooks, who spells her name with all lowercase letters.

“Working against whiteness for me is interrogating myself and who I am and where I come from and all of my privileges,” said the school administrator, according to an audio file of the event obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

“Working against whiteness is something I try to do every day,” remarked Dionne.

Dionne listed his privileges, noting that he is White and a cisgendered male.

The Inclusive Success Coordinator bridged his “Working Against Whiteness” talk and the “Love Made Public” lecture series by suggesting that whiteness is egotistical and that love “is about removing my ego.”

“More and more people on campus are starting to recognize their privileges,” said Dionne. “That’s very exciting…I think that’s really great. …What comes next, the action piece, the work piece, the part where you have to give up some of those privileges, right?”

“I’m morally compelled to act,” explained the Beloit administrator, relating his Catholic understanding of love and sacrifice to his desire to eliminate whiteness.

“’The colored people in this country know and understand the white people better than the white people will ever know and understand themselves,’” said Dionne, quoting James Weldon Johnson, a professor and NAACP secretary.

The Inclusive Success Coordinator told the audience about a time when he tried to assist some Asian Americans, but had his offer to help declined. The experience helped him understand the distrust other races might have for white people, Dionne said.

Source: John I. Johnson and the Daily Caller

Right Because He's Wrong

A Maelstrom in Middlebury

1. mistercc
    March 26, 2017 at 2:58 pm — Reply

Mr. Dionne has his hat on backward. Why does he compare Whiteness and Christianity. Race and religion are separate subjects. They don’t touch each other. The multiracial Semitic religion styled Christianity proves that every day.

• Philip Phan
      March 28, 2017 at 7:37 pm — Reply

You are not Christian if you believe in white supremacy. Jesus loves you but hates your racism and hates your sin. He hates the fact that you won’t repent from racism.

2. March 26, 2017 at 4:06 pm — Reply

MISTERCC, race and religion more than just touch, especially for long-suffering Whites, with Christianity having its roots in Judaism. Superstitious Christians worship the Jewish tribal god Yahweh. Whites aren’t Semites, and Semites are not White, though they pretend to be when it’s convenient for them.

Dr. Pierce wrote 35 years ago on the subject: The National Alliance is not a religious organization, in the ordinary sense of the term. It does, however, have to concern itself with religious matters, because religions influence the behavior of people, society, and governments. The doctrines of various religious groups — Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, et al. — deal with the temporal as well as spiritual matters and therefore often conflict with National Alliance doctrine.

Christian doctrines are of much greater concern to the National Alliance than the doctrines of other large religious groups, because Christianity is the most influential religion in the United States, Europe, and the rest of the White world. Most members of the National Alliance come from families which are, or a generation ago were, at least nominally Christian, and very few come from families which practice or practiced, Islam, Buddhism, or other religions. Furthermore, the history of our race for the last thousand years has been inextricably bound up with Christianity. The National Alliance really cannot avoid taking positions regarding Christian beliefs and practices, despite the complications this causes our work. More, here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/on-christianity-the-censored-section-of-the-national-alliance-membership-handbook/

Knowing Christianity is a totally unsuitable belief system for Aryans Dr. Pierce founded a new religion for us: Cosmotheism. Search for Cosmotheism at this site and see if you do not agree with Dr. Pierce and the National Alliance’s world view.

Guilt ridden, race denying white Christian self-flagellators like Mr. Paul Dionne, if worth saving, will likely have to be deprogrammed in education camps before it’s all over.

3. mistercc
    March 26, 2017 at 4:26 pm — Reply

My last sentence above is ambiguous. What I mean is that Christianity wages war on race which is the same as waging war on nature.

4. March 26, 2017 at 5:46 pm — Reply

If this guy is really White, and not a Marrano Jew pretending to be White, and he wants to “work against Whiteness”, then why doesn’t he start by killing himself and ridding the world of some of its Whiteness? I’m not even kidding. If he’s so passionate about this, then why doesn’t he perform the ultimate act of service in favor of “the other” and end his life right now? There could be no greater sacrifice in making a better world in the mind of a brainwashed, suicidal cuck anyway. It just proves that both Jewish cunning and White cluelessness are equally lethal to us. There is no winning the minds of people like him back. They are lost forever and should be considered our enemies, too.

• March 26, 2017 at 7:09 pm — Reply

Yes, Mr. Dionne could then zip right up to heaven to be in the arms of his personal, imaginary Jewish savior Jesus. Why does he delay?

Lest there be doubt about how Dr. Pierce felt about the otherworldly Semitic creed, he wrote the following in the February 1989 monthly National Alliance Members BULLETIN:

The greatest obstacle to the survival of our race is Christianity. Even with all their malice and cunning, the Jews would pose no real threat to the race were it not for their Christian collaborators. In the U.S. just as in South Africa, the Jews may be pulling a lot of strings behind the scenes, but the troops in the war against the White Race are mainly White Christians filled with religious guilt and obsessed with the need to expiate that guilt by sacrificing their own race on the altar of ‘equality’.

Let us never forget…that Christianity itself is an alien, hostile, racially destructive creed of Jewish origin, and in the future most of those who have fallen under its spell will continue to be our enemies and the enemies of our race.

It is this honest appraisal of Christianity that separates the National Alliance from most of the rest of the White Nationalist movement, and the reason NA is so hated by the hymn singers. So what? When there are more of us than there are “Christian patriot” naysayers is when we will finally make great leaps forward with White renewal. Fact! There is no time to waste.

5. mistercc
    March 26, 2017 at 7:09 pm — Reply

I think everybody misunderstood me. I live in accordance to the eternal laws of nature which no art can overturn. There is no instance in my life that I have ever been a Christian. Like I said, Christianity wages war on nature. I am a southern down-homer who believes in the blood and soil of the folk. Semitic religions are dark. They go down. I prefer light and life.

• March 27, 2017 at 6:07 pm — Reply

Mister CC — I am certain that NeverADullMoment was referring to Mr. Dionne and not to you.

6. mistercc
    March 26, 2017 at 8:03 pm — Reply

I don’t know why y’all blasted me. I was thinking in scientific terms. Race is biology. Christianity is placed under the heading of religion. The laws of nature do not subscribe to the plastic world of religion. I suppose I should have been more clear in my message.

• Steven Adkins
      March 27, 2017 at 4:41 pm — Reply

MISTERCC. Don’t feel blasted on. I don’t see it that way. Our Chairman Will Williams just took this opportunity to reiterate some relevant wisdom from our founder Dr. Pierce. By what you wrote it would appear that we’re all on the same wave length & on the same side. This college administrator, this Mr. Dionne; I’m shocked that he’s even smart enough to breathe. Reeducation for him would be a questionable waste of time. I would issue him a red pass and be done with it.

7. Walt Hampton
    March 26, 2017 at 11:32 pm — Reply
  8. Dr. Doom
    March 26, 2017 at 11:58 pm — Reply

Yes and Malarky boy got that straight from the Bible that’s banned on campus and he would be fired for bringing to his office. Weak sauce.

9. mistercc
    March 27, 2017 at 5:51 pm — Reply

Thanks, Steven Adkins

10. WHITE_WARRIOR
    March 27, 2017 at 9:30 pm — Reply

I do have some knowledge on the subject as it relates to Christianity. I was baptized a Catholic, and I was educated at Catholic schools exclusively, and from time-to-time I toyed with the notion of being a Priest. I abandoned Christianity some years ago, about 55 years ago to be exact. The fundamental problems with Christianity as far as the white race is concerned are;

It promotes human equality as the guiding tenet.
    It assigns a special place to the Jews as a Chosen people.

Apart from contradicting each other, equality does not equate with special, these tenets are the main cause of all the ills currently inflicted on the white race. I do not need to elaborate on the ills, as they are very much self-evident even to a blind white man, and appear many times in the other religions the Jews have created and foisted on the white race – communism, socialism, egalitarianism, multiculturalism and democracy to name but a few. It is time that we accept the obvious and that is that the white race is the chosen race. Our genome is unique and it is responsible for everything that is good and wholesome on earth. If it perishes then the Universe will enter a dreamless sleep for eternity – no more science, no more technology, no more art and no more literature – just a dark and confused mass of nothingness.

If Paul Dionne hates whites and hates being white let him end his pain with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. This is the usual behaviour for crazy people with suicidal beliefs.

• Andronicus
      September 13, 2017 at 11:20 am — Reply

I too was schooled in Catholic institutions, in some ways I could not agree more of your assessment, in others I disagree.

The church is what has been an enemy to Christian Peoples. Standing repeatedly in the way of our self preservation and advancement. We are the constant sacrifice on their alters.

I see a dichotomy between the teaching of Christ and the church. Christianity in its purest form is an urging to do no harm to your brothers, (your family, tribe, race), to live in peace with others when it is possible. In my reading there is nothing prescribing that Christians allow their own destruction by embracing vipers. That is something only the church and the kosher media preaches. Christianity is an illumination upon a higher plane – it is how things could be and what we may wish they were.

It is not a playbook for how things are, the constant tribal warfare that now rages and has always.

The mind of man has not evolved in thousands of years – reading Herodotus and Cicero is very much like reading a current newspaper. The language used may be different but the themes are the same. We as man are not transcendent as we are forced to live in the brutal realities of this world. Illumination is not a hinderance, only failing to understand that illumination does not change brutal reality, is.

My experiences lead me more toward Meister Eckhart and Neoplatonism in terms of spirituality. Eckhart was nearly excommunicated from the church for his teaching that Christ was only one of many. In this form, Christianity is a more anthropomorphized Eastern Religion –

There is a thread that runs though nearly all of the world religions and common themes – the irony being that only judaism and islam do not share in them. Bloodlust and deceit are only celebrated sacraments in judaism and islam.

I have yet to learn of an equivalent talmud or koran in Hinduism or even the myriad religions that worship the earth.

The spirit and the body exist on different planes – without protecting the body, the spirit cannot exist.

• September 13, 2017 at 4:13 pm — Reply

ANDRONICUS … We as man are not transcendent as we are forced to live in the brutal realities of this world. Illumination is not a hinderance, only failing to understand that illumination does not change brutal reality, is.

Yes, we must deal with the most brutal realities, the most urgent one today being habitat succession by invasive, competing sub-species. Christianity is not grounded in reality. What’s real is that Christianity is a Semitic belief system — totally unsuitable for European man.

You came here late, Andronicus. This link was posted in a comment made above back in March: https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/on-christianity-the-censored-section-of-the-national-alliance-membership-handbook/

Read that and you’ll understand why we in the Alliance don’t waste much breath discussing the possible merits of the race-destroying slave religion. The following is from the internal monthly National Alliance BULLETIN 35 years ago, 1982!, and is still the policy on our dealings with this creed today:

The most important single fact concerning Christianity with which the Alliance must deal is that all the major Christian churches, Catholic and Protestant, liberal and fundamentalist, have openly aligned themselves with the enemies of the White race.

The Catholics and the liberal Protestants are vigorously supporting racial mixing, while the fundamentalist Protestants are strong boosters of Zionism.

These alignments will become increasingly important factors in our struggle in the years ahead, as the churches become more and more involved in social and political issues. The Jews have already announced their intention to mobilize fundamentalist Christians in their effort to maintain control of the U.S. government.

The Alliance cannot remain silent in the face of such developments, for the sake of White unity or anything else.

No honest, conscientious Alliance member can maintain his membership in the Alliance and also in an organization which is fundamentally opposed to the goals and principles of the Alliance.

The former member who belongs to the Moral Majority acted correctly in resigning from the Alliance, and the same applies to others: Any Alliance member who is also a member of a church or other Christian organization which supports racial mixing or Zionism should decide now where he stands, and he should then resign either from his church or from the Alliance.”—Dr. William Luther Pierce

It was that intellectual integrity and brutal honesty of Dr. Pierce’s that attracted me and so many others to him and his teachings. The Cosmotheist world view he left to us — or philosophy, or ideology, or religion, if you will — makes it easy to be on the right side of every issue, including our labeling Christianity an opposed ideology.

• Andronicus
          September 13, 2017 at 8:03 pm — Reply

I am fully outside of any church and the truth is I am probably more closely aligned with what you are calling Cosmotheism.

The church is the greatest enemy to us, I cannot agree more. A dozen years of Catholic schooling has left me without doubt as to that fact. Decades more of seeing the actions of the church and its destruction of the faithful has left me with my back turned from it forever.

The whole idea of an anthropomorphized supreme being was something I always found laughable and likely insulting to a supreme being.

Jesus does serve a purpose though. If nothing more, he scares the bejesus out of the heebs. To them, he is like a spotlight to a cockroach infestation in a dark room – they stare and then scurry.

11. mistercc
    March 28, 2017 at 7:13 am — Reply

Kevin Alfred Strom, thanks for clearing that up.

12. Paleface
    March 28, 2017 at 12:10 pm — Reply

Undoubtedly a Jew: Frank51commenting on advertising in better times.

“My skin is dark but my heart is white. I also give to the Christian Patriotic Fund.”

13. Anthony Collins
    April 15, 2017 at 2:34 am — Reply

What can one say of Paul Dionne? His goyishe kopf (gentile head) doubles as a Jewish chamber pot, which he empties upon his students.

14. Thomas Plaster
    August 27, 2017 at 1:42 pm — Reply

First thing I noticed about this college teacher was the contradiction between “inclusiveness” and “anti-Whiteness”. If I were a governor of a state this happened in, or President of the whole USA, I would sic the Just Dept on that school for racial discrimination.

Of course the super LEFTIST legislature that the US Congresses of the past established and that the current US Congresses act as a gate keeper of, i.e. US Supreme Court, would take sides with the LEFTIST policy goal and decide (courts would call it “rule or order”) for them.

A President would have to either have to continue past administrations practice of enforcing this garbage by courts or rebel and say “Courts do not give the executive branch orders, they are not supreme over the other two branches but rather over the lower federal courts”.

This would of course bring on a threat of impeachment by the gate keepers i.e. US Congress of the legislate-from-the-bench Courts. President would then have to decide to unravel over a century of bogus/specious judicial thought or cave in.

Anyway.

If there were a race war inside the USA or a war with Mexico (not taking back their citizens here as illegals) I would love to specifically draft a whole unit full of college pukes like him (what else is there in academia these days?), round them up at night without warning to prevent flight to Canada and send them straight to induction, and make sure they serve in the front line infantry no matter what physical infirmity they claim. Put a gun to their back if they balk.

Ditto for head shrinkers and other psychobabbler professions (disciples of jew Sigmund Freud). Double ditto for the lawyers professions especially personal injury and divorce lawyers. Triple ditto for financial/banking industry, especially the higher ranks (particularly jew infested).

Another good idea would be to mix these largely (if not entirely) jewish units with some ghetto hood rats. Half and half. Let the jews experience what the Whites have endured after jew lawyers/politicians managed to inflict “Integration” upon us. Let those jews experience the wild animal violence and low impulse control of the negro. Watch the few negroes thought to “be good ones” give blind loyalty to their own color/race over the civilized members of other races who treated them (“the good ones”) as equals.

I know that the military tactical effectiveness of such units would be minimal if not zero but that is not the first priority of these type of units. Hint, hint. It is to chew them up and spit them out in the service of the nation and lower the nation’s supply of them while doing such. Save our best for last, if needed. Why repeat previous war’s mistake by using up the best men of society?

I know I’m just day dreaming right now, but wouldn’t it be swell?

15. Sethmoto101