The Jewish Murder of the Russian Imperial Family
BEFORE THE OUTBREAK of the Great War (1914-1918) there were available in selected Jewish-owned Warsaw shops greeting cards with images that were unavailable to Gentiles. The postcards carried the image of the tzadik. This is an image of a rabbinical Jew with the Torah in his one hand and a white fowl in the other. On these illegal greeting cards, available only by clandestine means, the head of the depicted fowl is clearly shown to be the Imperial Russian Tsar Nicholas II. Below this image is the inscription in Hebrew: “This is a sacrificial animal so is my cleansing; it will be my replacement and cleansing the victim.” (ILLUSTRATION: The Russian royal family)
This relates to the Yom Kippur ritual in which the live fowl is swung about the head before being slaughtered by the shechita method; the creature’s blood is then drained. This secret greeting card is a facsimile of American (Jewish) greeting cards that first became available in the United States in 1907. The ritual slaughter of Tsar Nicholas II was the aspiration of many Jews. This Talmudic act of treason or assassination is, since, airily dismissed as due to the Tsar’s alleged “anti-Semitism” — as if this is justification.
Yakov Sverdlov, whose Jewish name is Yankel Solomon, ordered the murder of Tsar Nicholas II, his family, and assistants. For this particular Jewish revolutionary regicide was a cherished dream. The evidence of this is discovered in the content of leaflets written by Yakov Sverdlov and dated May 19, 1905. This date is the birthday of Nicholas II: “Struck your hour, the last hour of you and all yours! This is a terrible judgment, the revolution is coming.”
The imperial family was executed without the knowledge of the Central Cheka (Extraordinary Commission). All the massacre’s organisers, accompanying guards, and key members of the assassination squad were militants involved in the organisation of the future Communist party (RSDLP). The party was founded in the Urals during the winter of 1905 / 1906 when the group was under the direction of Yakov Sverdlov.
Long before the 1917 Wall-Street-financed coup that delivered Tsarist Russia to mostly American corporate interests, Yakov Sverdlov and a number of major figures of Bolshevism had been exiled and were serving their sentences in Siberia. Yakov Sverdlov was banished to Turukhansk as was the dwarfish bank robbing terrorist Joseph Stalin, Julius Martov (Tsederbaum), and Aron Solts.
Through the region of Tyumen, Tobolsk, and Yekaterinburg passes the Trans-Siberian Railway (Transsib). This network of railways connects Moscow with the Russian Far East and the Sea of Japan. This network delivered the Tsar and his family when they were taken into custody by the Wall-Street-financed Bolshevik insurgents.
Yakov Sverdlov, even in demonic Jewish minds, was known to be pathologically sadistic. Such were the gratuitous cruelties inflicted by him that party members already inured to extreme violence were appalled. Yakov Sverdlov gathered around him the most ruthless elements of the revolutionists. On the eve of the 1905 coup attempt, Sverdlov, still in the Urals, formed what was known as The Battle Squad of the People’s Weapons (BONV). This terrorist group slaughtered police officers and any thought to be sympathetic to the Tsarist system. The group enriched itself through armed raids on banks, post offices, cash desks, trains and shops. “They were desperate murderers” writes E. Hlystalov who describes the group’s leader as “the frail bespectacled Yakov Sverdlov.”
Philippe (Jewish name Shaya-Isay Fram) Goloshchekin was personal ambassador of Yakov Sverdlov and acted in all the group’s important matters.
Across the Ural region Sverdlov placed in government positions those he considered loyal to him. These occupied different positions such as Foodstuffs Commissioner, Commissioner of Justice, and Commissioner of Supplies; all of the local “authority office.” Soon, the Ural region became Yakov Sverdlov’s personal fiefdom. It was not by chance that the great city of Yekaterinburg during 1924-1991 bore the name of Sverdlovsk. The street on which was located Ipatiev House, where the massacre was carried out, was renamed Sverdlov Street. In 1991 this city’s name was returned to its original Yekaterinburg.
On July 16, 1918, the day before the massacre was carried out, the Imperial family were transported to Yekaterinburg. The train consisted of the locomotive and a single passenger car. Passengers included a person dressed in a black robe and also a rabbi whose face was hidden. Of special mention was Chairman of the Ural Regional Soviet, Philippe (Isaac-Shaya) Goloshchekin. The rabbi first looked at the basement of the Ipatiev house. There, he traced cabalistic signs on the wall and the inscription, ‘The king sacrificed. The kingdom destroyed.’ During the same day he departed. He did so after appointing the assassin Yankel Yurovsky, the son of Chaim Yurovsky who had been exiled from Ukraine to Siberia after being charged with theft.
In attendance at the bloodbath on July 17 / 18, 1918 was Yakov Sverdlov and Brigade Commissar Vasily Yakovlev (Konstantin Myachin). Their task was to later remove secretly all remains of the Imperial Russian family. In the immediate aftermath the bodies were mutilated and dismembered before being deposited in a shallow mine. The contents of the mine could be seen from the surface.
The Jewish firebrand Yakov Yurovsky personally supervised the execution of the Imperial family. He was also responsible for administering the coup de grâce and, afterwards, searching the bodies. Pyotr Voykov (Pinhus Wainer) also took part in the actual shooting and then assisted in administration of the coup de grâce. He was also delegated to destroy the family’s remains by a combination of dismemberment and the use of sulphuric acid. Scrawled writing was afterwards found on the walls of the room in which the Imperial family was slaughtered. These were lines written by German-Jewish poet Heinrich Heine (1797-1856). They appear on the backdrop wall to the slaughter and near the window in the basement of Ipatiev House: ‘Belsatzar ward in selbiger Nacht / Von seinen Knechten umgebracht” (“Belshazzar was, on the same night, killed by his slaves.”; a reference to a Gentile king killed because he had offended the Jews’ god, Jehovah).
Belshazzar, the Gentile king of Babylon who, in the Old Testament story, saw ‘the writing on the wall’ foretelling his destruction (Daniel 5) and was killed as punishment for his offenses against Israel’s God. In a clever play on the Heine quotation, the unknown writer, almost certainly one of the killers, has substituted Belsatzar for Heine’s spelling Belsazar in order to signal even more clearly his intended symbolism. The Heine inscription described the racial / ethnic nature of the murders: ‘A Gentile king had just been killed as an act of Jewish retribution.’
The destruction of the corpses began the following day and was assisted by Jakov Yurovsky and carried out under the direction of Pyotr Voikov (Pinhus Wainer). Supervision also was Goloshchekin and Beloborodov; all of Jewish race.
Pyotr Voikov recalled that scene with an involuntary shudder. He said that when this work was completed, the dismembered cadavers — human bloody trunks, arms, legs, torso and head — were thrown down a forest mine. Upon this dreadful scene of carnage was poured gasoline and sulphuric acid. In a vain attempt to destroy all evidence of the massacre, the parts were afterwards burned for two days.
Pyotr Voikov said “It was a terrible picture. We, the participantsin burning the corpses, were downright depressed about this nightmare. Even Yurovsky in the end could not resist and said that even those few days and he would have gone mad.” (Besedovsky G. Z. ‘On the Road to Thermidor’ M. 1997. S.111-116).
The site of the carnage (and also the site of the later failed attempts to completely dispose of the bodies) was temporarily liberated from the Red Army by the opposing White Russian Armies. Nikolai Sokolov, the investigator appointed by the Commander of the White Armies, Admiral Alexander Kolchak, drew the following conclusions:
‘The corpses were brought to the mine under the cover of darkness in the early morning, July 17, 1918. Clothing was roughly cut (damage is found on buttons, hooks and eyes). The corpses were then chipped and completely destroyed by fire and sulphuric acid. At the end of the operation the bodies were completely incinerated leaving only the melted lead from the bullets from which they had died.’
Jewels were later found. Nikolai Sokolov explained that, according to the testimony of the witness Tyegleva, the Grand Duchess secretly sewed jewellery in her clothing. During the burial some of the valuables went unnoticed. The princesses had also secreted gems in their apparel. When the mine shaft was later excavated there were discovered more items of jewellery. From the torn brassieres a rain of pearls and precious stones cascaded. Some jewellery, mostly earrings and pendants, lay unnoticed in the surrounding grass.
Witnesses reported the movement of cars and trucks, carts, and riders near Ganina Yama, 15 km north of Yekaterinburg. This area, from July 17 to 19, 1918, was cordoned off by Red Guards. Nikolai Sokolov writes that these days witnesses also heard grenade explosions.
Nikolai Sokolov managed to find two orders drawn up by Pyotr Voykov on July 17, 1918. The orders were placed with a local drugstore named Russian Society. With each order was the requirement to supply employee Commissariat Zimin with sulphuric acid. The first requirement was of 5 lbs with 3 lbs more placed in the second jar. In total, Zimin was issued 11 lbs of sulphuric acid for which was paid 196 roubles and 50 kopecks. According to Nikolai Sokolov, the sulphuric acid was delivered to the mine on 17 and 18 July. At the mine traces of two large fires were found. Here, dozens of objects have been discovered that were related to the murdered Imperial family. Many items were burned, some were destroyed. Nothing was spared of the Tsar’s family; even their pet dogs were slaughtered.
At this point, the reward for the assassination of the Imperial family posted by Wall Street Jewish banker Jacob Schiff was settled with the Bolsheviks. This German-born Jew was later to boast and celebrate the funding of the 1917 Bolshevik coup which overthrew Russia’s legitimate government. Schiff personally offered a substantial reward for the murder of the Russian royal family. This Jewish banker’s investment funded a tyranny which, at the time of its collapse in 1990, is estimated to have directly or indirectly led to loss of life estimated between 70 and 100 million people — most of them Russians. Jacob Schiff appears to have achieved the dubious distinction of being the biggest murder-for-hire procurer in the history of humankind.
“Will you say for me to those present at tonight’s meeting how deeply I regret my inability to celebrate with the Friends of Russian Freedom the actual reward of what we hoped for and striven for these long years?” — Jacob Schiff, of the New York banking firm Kuhn, Loeb & Co.; New York Times, March 24. 1917.
The civil war in Russia following the American-backed coup was to continue until 1922. Upon the final expulsion of the White Armies, corporate America and Europe moved in to plunder the assets of the nation that was once Imperial Russia.
* * *