News

New Jersey: Jews Use Intimidation to “Encourage” Residents to Sell Their Homes

njJews object to new local laws limiting hours of door-to-door “solicitations to sell.”

LAKEWOOD, N.J. – James Jackson didn’t want to sell his home but thanked the black-suited man for his interest anyway.

That’s when the man put his hand on Jackson’s shoulder and told him he might want to “reconsider.” Many of his neighbors in the New Jersey shore town of Toms River, the man said, already planned to sell to Jewish buyers like those he represented. (ILLUSTRATION: A yard sign from Toms River showing community resistance to Jewish strong-arm tactics aimed at intimidating homeowners into selling out)

“He asked me why I would want to live in a Hasidic neighborhood if I wasn’t Hasidic,” Jackson recalled. “He asked if I would really be happy, if it would be in my family’s best interests.”

A housing crunch in Lakewood, home to one of the nation’s largest populations of Hasidic Jews, has triggered what residents of neighboring communities say are overly aggressive, all-hours solicitations from agents looking to find homes for the rapidly growing Jewish community.

The complaints have prompted towns, including Toms River, to update their “no-knock” rules and related laws, adding real estate inquiries to measures that already limit when soliciting can occur.

But Jewish leaders and others say the no-knock laws unfairly target Orthodox Jews and those “seeking to help them find houses.” Many Jews came to the community to study at one of the largest yeshivas in the world and eventually settled down.

The 2010 census found the town had nearly 93,000 residents, about 32,000 more than a decade earlier. And town officials believe there are closer to 120,000 residents now.

“The growth in Lakewood is a sign of the great quality of life which is attracting all these people,” said Avi Schnall, the state director of Agudath Israel, a national grassroots advocacy and social service organization representing Orthodox Jews.

“However, the challenge is being able to keep up with the influx,” Schnall added. “This has driven people to take residence in nearby towns, where houses are more available and affordable.”

Schnall calls the recent no-knock changes “troubling.” He also believes there is a campaign to prevent members of the Orthodox community from moving in. And he thinks the real estate agents are being used as the scapegoats, claims that leaders in neighboring towns say are unfounded.

Municipal leaders stress that their laws are not aimed at keeping out any groups, but rather to protect residents.

“Our ‘no-knock’ law goes back many years. It’s not just in response to what has been happening now,” Toms River Mayor Thomas Kelaher said. “We are trying to protect those people from conduct that’s outrageous, harassing, intimidating or unwelcome.”

Source: The Journal-Gazette

Detroit: Four-Year-Old White Girl Tortured, Burned Beyond Recognition by Black Male

NC: Charlotte Ordinance Prohibits Separate Bathrooms and Showers for Men and Women

1. Anthony Collins
    February 25, 2016 at 1:07 am — Reply

The Jewish colonization of Lakewood was addressed long ago in chapter 15 of Samuel Roth’s book Jews Must Live (1934), “The Rape of Lakewood, Long Branch, and Atlantic City,” the text of which is available online at:

Lakewood was once a pleasant winter resort before the Jews moved in and things went downhill. Now it’s crawling with the anthropoid cockroaches called Hasidic Jews.

2. February 25, 2016 at 5:17 pm — Reply

Thanks Anthony for mentioning the book.

I have to say you’re a man who doesn’t mince his words when speaking the truth! I burst out laughing on reading the last paragraph!

Thanks.

• Anthony Collins
      February 26, 2016 at 7:56 am — Reply

The more you learn about the Jews, the more you feel inclined, indeed obliged, to speak harshly of them. Consider it an acquired instinct and a civic duty.

I’m surprised that Hasidic Jews aren’t likened to cockroaches more often. They’re clad in black, they’re filthy, and they breed prolifically. Even their fellow Jews find them obnoxious.

3. Joseph
    September 13, 2017 at 1:02 pm — Reply

True story I live near Ocean Parkway Brooklyn a mid century detached brick ranch. They keep pestering me because they want the property. They lied to my neighbor telling them I was selling and a temple will be build on my property. Reluctantly they sold the home; and they tried to sell it for $500,000 more. Nobody bought the hoem because it was well known the home was owned by Catholics (and considered “unclean”). Mysteriously the home caught fire on Christmas Eve, and now they’re using the insurance money to add an additional floor and build this monstrocity right up to the building line.

• Andronicus
      September 13, 2017 at 2:07 pm — Reply

Hello Neighbor! I am just a bit south of you. Ocean Parkway the home of the $23 Million homes owned by welfare recipients paying less property taxes than I do.

Being a Catholic in South Brooklyn is like living as a Palestinian in Occupied Palestine.

Ocean Parkway with their $50 Million tributes to the Safra drug money laundering fortune on every block. Ocean Parkway with every mansion bought with a suitcase of cash the proceeds from insurance fraud, arson, and phony bankruptcies of business. I am sure you know about the syrian jew who ran over two women in 2001 with his Porsche doing 90MPH – his family owns the Rainbow clothing shops that are run as bust outs – this double murderer received a slap on the wrist from the DA, it came out later on that every employee of Rainbow was “donating” to Charlie Hynes re-election campaign.
      Around the same time an Italian kid crashed on the Belt Parkway, there were mitigating circumstances – he received 20 Years in prison. NY jew Justice.

Are you aware of the jew serial child rapist who was partners with two NY governors, the NYPD, Brooklyn DA… and now a close personal pal for the gushing pervert on CNN Anderson Cooper?

Not surprisingly White and Vacco also chose
      not to inform the press that Blutrich likes
      boys- very young boys.
      In fact Blutrich is a convicted pedophile. But
      the cooperative pervert will not
      have to concern himself with that pesky Megan’s Law (a statute
      in many states under which parole officials must notify the members
      of a community when a convicted pedophile
      is released into their midst) because the appreciative
      feds are placing him in the federal Witness Protection Program, giving
      him a new identity complete with a clean slate.
      As shocking as this arrangement may be
      to the ordinary citizen, it comes
      as no surprise to those familiar with Michael Blutrich’s charmed
      life and his willingness to use his powerful connections
      and ill gotten money to buy the silence of his victims.

• andronicus
      September 13, 2017 at 3:10 pm — Reply

I see there are fellow NY bagel mafia victims on this thread, thought I’d share this just in case you couldn’t figure out how the local colleges produce jewish “scholars”:

Three Orthodox Jews Work In New York’s Tabloid Press
      Posted on March 6, 2011 by Luke Ford
      Sunday morning, I call New York Post reporter Reuven Blau (Facebook).

(My series on Jewish journalism.)

Heshy Fried first talked to me about Reuven.

Luke: “Does a yeshiva education make a person any less likely to cheat in college?”

Reuven: “Absolutely [more likely to cheat]. There’s a lot of pressure. I grew up with a lot of pressure. There’s this, ‘You know you have to succeed whatever it takes.’ If it takes cutting some corners, you’re going to do it. It’s expected that you are going to do well. You’ve got to answer the bell.”

Luke: “So a yeshiva education makes you more likely to cheat?”

Reuven: “I think so.”

In an essay published in his personal journal Ultimate Issues (Winter issue, 1986-1987), Dennis Prager wrote: “When I taught at Brooklyn College it was privately acknowledged by faculty members that students coming from Jewish schools were more likely to cheat on exams.”

Luke: “What do you think your yeshiva teachers would say if they were given evidence that this was true?”

Reuven: “The more religious you get, the more likely you are to cut corners. That’s the way they’re taught. The mentality is you do what you can, this is the secular world, the rules don’t count.”

Luke: “Do you think someone with a yeshiva education is more or less likely to be ethical in business?”

Reuven: “That’s a tough call.”

Luke: “How have you benefited and how have you been hurt by your yeshiva education?”

Reuven: “Socially, especially with girls, it really stunted me. I’ve been turned off a little bit to the religion because I’ve seen this [religious] side and I find a lot of BS.”

“Learning Gemara and going through a challenging education where you have to make the grade helps you because that’s what the real world is all about.”

Luke: “Do you think the Torah is a unitary work or do you think it is composed of different strands edited together over centuries?”

Reuven: “I have no idea. That’s for a theologian.”

Luke: “How do you approach Judaism today for yourself and for your own practice?”

Reuven: “To me it is about faith and what’s important is the basics — treating people with respect, honesty, are really important to me.”

“If you get a little bit older and you’re single, you’re not as much a part of the community any more. There’s this automatic phenomenon where the older you get, if you remain single, the less religious you are. That has affected me.”

Luke: “What’s it been like maintaining Torah observance while working in the field of journalism?”

Reuven: “It’s really hard. I was learning with a rabbi and he said, ‘Isn’t everything you write lashon hara?’ Technically speaking, a lot of it is. It is hard to explain [Jewishly] what you do. That’s difficult. People always say, ‘You shouldn’t report this stuff. It will cause anti-Semitism.’ I couldn’t disagree more. Unless people talk about things, nothing changes. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.”

“The big term that people throw around is moser. An informer. Someone once said, ‘You’re a moser. Technically speaking, we can kill you.’”

“I haven’t been punched. There was somebody who was very upset who shoved me in the back of the synagogue.”

Luke: “How many friends have you lost from just doing journalism?”

Reuven: “I haven’t lost any. I put a little strain on some of them.”

“The New York Post is a sensational tabloid. Extreme stuff. I try to sift through the tips that I get to highlight the extreme… When it lands in the New York Post, it’s not good. You don’t want to be getting calls from me and you don’t want to see your name in the paper.”

“There are three Orthodox Jews who are in the tabloid world. There’s Reuven Fenton and myself at the New York Post and Simone Weichselbaum at the New York Daily News. She got us speaking at this group called Chulent.”

Luke: “How do journalists who don’t work in the tabloid press regard those of you who do work in the tabloid press?”

Reuven: “That’s obvious. There’s total disdain for it.”

Luke: “It’s a really hard thing to pull off — being a frum Jew and working in the news media.”

Reuven: “The major challenge is Shabbos. It’s killer. With my two jobs, my deadline has always been on Friday. When I was first at the New York Post, I was on a story. I found out later that the editor was so frustrated that he sent a reporter to my house on Shabbos to talk to me. I was at shul.”

“I wear a yarmulke. I’m very proud of that. When I first started working, it was important to me to do that. It was important to me to show that Orthodox Jews can be normal.”

“I’m not as strong a writer as I am a reporter, so that is an ongoing challenge.”

Luke: “Did any Orthodox girls say anything really funny about your profession?”

Reuven: “Most religious girls are not that funny.”

• Anthony Collins
      September 14, 2017 at 1:47 am — Reply

“Mysteriously the home caught fire on Christmas Eve, and now they’re using the insurance money to add an additional floor and build this monstrosity right up to the building line.”

Jewish lightning strikes again. It’s significant that this arson took place on Christmas Eve, which the Jews call “Nittel Nacht.”

If you want an idea of just how filthy and perverse the Jewish mind is, read Shai Alleson-Gerberg’s article on “Nittel Nacht” on the link below. Just as the Black Mass is an obscene parody of the Mass, “Nittel Nacht” is an obscene parody of Christmas — with the difference that, while only a few degenerates have held Black Masses, “Nittel Nacht” was and is observed by entire communities of Jews.

4. Sethmoto101a
    September 13, 2017 at 2:31 pm — Reply

Prolific breeding without a concern that they’re often yielding ugly, mean, drooling, uncoordinated children – the future Abe Foxmans of the world; add that to the cost of private schools, kosher food, and expensive homes – what is the source of income to pay for all that? Working the special ed racket or community based organizations, to receive government grants? Selling diamonds, grey market electronics and black coats? Cutting off foreskins and other religion-based shenanigans? Raising kosher livestock that die painful deaths? I’ve seen only one of these jews actually do heavy work, in my decades of working in the NYC area (he was working a large lithograph printing press). In Sullivan county NY, I see their run-down compounds, filled with listless, black/white-clad teenage males – not one to ever repair the ramshackle fences and outbuildings?

• Andronicus
      September 14, 2017 at 10:23 am — Reply

“I see their run-down compounds, filled with listless, black/white-clad teenage males – not one to ever repair the ramshackle fences and outbuildings?”

That is funny. They turn everything into slums, then over-insure them and jewish lightning them. Remember the 1970’s “The Bronx is burning”? Syrian jews bought up all of the dilapidated buildings as soon as they infested America – they then took out insurance far more than the buildings were ever worth and torched them. Those jews now own $20M mansions on Brooklyn’s Ocean Parkway, and own every NY politician too.

Eddie Antar and his entire family lived there with the proceeds of their bust-out Crazy Eddie electronics franchise. The antars practiced the other jewish religion of exploiting and robbing creditors. What is most funny is that the antars were getting away with their fraud until their unbelievable gall got them caught when they decided to loot public investors by taking their company public. Despite all their money, they didn’t hire an advisor who would have told them that a public company is subject to third party accountant oversight – oh boy did the the outside accountant ever find irregularities. Antar fled the US of course for Occupied Palestine where he was free from US courts – eventually he did return and went to a cushy federal prison.

A jew will live in filth because they are most comfortable in it. It hasn’t anything to do with lack of wealth, to a jew living in filth is second nature. Whereas aryan stock seethes at the mere presence of dirt and will root every bit of it out, jews don’t mind it. They wait for a dumb goyim animal to do it for them for free of course or they await a hand-out from the gentile’s taxes to clear it up which they happily take the money and pocket it only to claim “it wasn’t enough and we need more.” Perhaps if thy are given enough tax money, they will hire an off of the books mexican to do it for them for mere pennies, exploiting them as much as they can.

It is sort of fitting that Marx was the son of a rabbi – no one knows more about exploiting workers than a jew.

• Anthony Collins
        September 14, 2017 at 10:13 pm — Reply

“It is sort of fitting that Marx was the son of a rabbi – no one knows more about exploiting workers than a Jew.” There’s a minor error here: Karl Marx’s father was actually a lawyer, while both his maternal and paternal grandfathers were rabbis. But Jewish communists, lawyers, and rabbis have a great deal in common in terms of their mentality and morality, so to speak.