David SimsEssays

War, Elites, and Population Pressure

montage-080509-1425723187 (1)

In the case of the West, the predatory elite — “the 1%” — consists of Jews.

by David Sims

LEE CAMP wrote: “99% of us are good-hearted people who respect others and want peace. The other 1% rule the world and tell us we’re at war.”

There’s a little more to it than that. Population pressure resulting from more people in an area than can be fed by local produce, augmented by trade, has been driving human conflict for millennia. It even prompts chimpanzee tribes to make war on each other to decide which group of chimps will get to pick the fruit off the trees.

When human societies are organized and hierarchical, with specialization of labor and so on, most people are freed (or think themselves freed) from the burdens of weighing the world in the scales of their minds and deciding whether or not to fight a war.

For this to be true, it doesn’t matter who the elite is, this is a fact of the natural world, which will never change.

Of course, it does matter who the elite is for other reasons. If the elite grew up from the commoners and thus identifies with the commoners racially, then the elite is somewhat predisposed to protect the common citizens and to act as their agent. It isn’t a hard and fast rule, but it’s what will happen most of the time.

On the other hand, if the elite is a bunch of predatory aliens, then they won’t identify with the commoners at all. Instead, a predatory alien elite will see the commoners as tools to be used for the advancement of the alien elite’s race.

When a society falls under the domination of an alien elite, you can expect that its money system will stop being issued as “interest free” currency and will begin appearing as interest-bearing loans. You can also expect that the country’s government will be hijacked by the aliens, such that it fights wars that don’t really serve any good purpose from the point of view of that country’s citizens. Instead, the wars will usually be fought to improve the circumstances of the aliens’ country or countries.

* * *

Source: David Sims

For Further Reading

Previous post

New Hoaxes for Old

Next post

Remember the Wichita Massacre?

No Comments Yet

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Slander, crude language, incivility, off-topic drift, or remarks that might harm National Vanguard or its users may be edited or deleted, even if unintentional. Comments may be edited for clarity or usage.