Instructions to the Cadres of the Party
by Kai Murros (pictured)
- Be always clean in your appearance and well-behaved — your first task is to win the confidence of the people.
- Help the elderly, the sick and everyone who needs your help. Help them without asking, every soldier of the Party must embody the Party and its propaganda struggle
- Serve the people! The one who serves the people will overcome.
- Protect the people! The one who protects the people will overcome.
- The first task a cadre of the Party has, is to win over the the hearts and minds of the people.
- Be honest, hard-working and just: The change begins with you.
- Be strong, but have understanding for those who are weak. Carry also their burden.
- To maintain your morale in the face of the problems of everyday life is the greatest heroism. Every new day does not bring a new battle with it and every battle does not end in a victory.
- See the revolutionary process in its wholeness and your part in it, in this way you will get strength in difficult times and patience when nothing seems to happen.
- We will not win the final victory through great battles but through the hard work we do between the battles. We will win through persistence, patience and diligence.
- Acquaint yourself thoroughly with ideological literature in order to know who you are.
- Acquaint yourself thoroughly with ideological literature in order to know why you are.
- Stay fit. An ideologically aware soul in the body of a warrior should be your ideal.
- Stay above everything vulgar, spiteful and vile. You are a revolutionary soul; flame in the darkness
- Be humble. It is out of humility that true pride will grow.
- Harden yourself against ridicule, for they don’t know what they are doing.
- A job well done is a matter of honour. Whatever you do, do it with great care and love. Be an example to others.
- Listen to the people in order to understand them, for the one who understands the people will win.
- Listen to the people and learn from them, so that they can in return learn from you when the time comes.
- Revolution is a dialectical process in which the Party learns from the masses and the masses from the Party. Our victory will be based on this dialectical relationship.
- Find out and expose the crimes committed by the system. Remember: When you speak, the Party speaks.
- It is through you that the revolutionary awareness of the people will grow. Your every word shall be like a bullet.
- Find out and expose the enemies of the people and report them to the Party. Remember: You are the eyes and ears of the Party.
- You are the Party, wherever you go, the Party goes act accordingly.
- Every cadre is a start of a new party chapter. You must spread the Party organization where it does not yet exist and strengthen it where it already exists.
- Cadre: Start new Party chapters! The as yet politically unaware masses are the battleground on which the Party must constantly advance.
- The objective of every Party chapter is to take over the actual leadership in the local community where it is active.
Kai Murros is a Finnish intellectual and patriotic activist from Helsinki, well known for his book Revolution: And How to Do It in a Modern Society.
* * *
Source: Kai Murros