EditorialsEssaysNews

Edgar Steele Needs Your Help

by Cyndi G. Steele (pictured with her family)

EDGAR J. STEELE has been entrapped by a legal system that presumes his guilt in the face of false charges. Ed, my husband, has been in jail and solitary confinement for three months in Spokane, Washington because of false allegations that he masterminded a murder-for-hire plot to kill me and my mother. I have never believed that Ed was involved in such a plot! Ed has defended the politically incorrect for years; people who, were it not for him, never would have had representation. Those who oppose Ed hate the truth and have threatened to harm Ed, me and our family in the past. Clearly, he is a political prisoner of the USA — and, quite literally, he is fighting for his life.

Here is the bottom line: Without experts to prove that false government tape recordings are only imitations of Ed’s speech patterns (using voice cloning technology); and without experts to present the truth about alleged explosives, Ed will be “sent to the gallows” for something he didn’t do. We have an opportunity to prevent this great injustice. This is not the first time the government has made false criminal allegations against innocent people. Thus, it is our choice whether we want to be a part of the movement to stop this kind of government-sponsored insanity. Let me tell you, we sincerely need your help.

I humbly ask for your assistance, as I am now financially strapped and unable to raise the amount of money necessary to provide a proper defense for my husband. Any financial gift you can make will go directly to the Edgar Steele Defense Fund, to be placed in an attorney’s trust account and to be used exclusively for Ed’s defense. Contributions of $50 and $100 will be greatly appreciated as we try to make our goal of $250,000 needed to pay both attorney fees and the legal costs of this case. Time is critical as we need to have a new attorney on board soon who will work for Ed.

Edgar needs an attorney who is willing to challenge the FBI’s conduct and show that the government is wrong. Edgar can’t move forward without your help in funding his defense. Your kind financial assistance will help us to engage a qualified attorney (who has already been contacted) who believes in Ed’s innocence and will work vigorously to protect Ed’s rights and confront the government.

These are tough financial times. But please take a moment to think about my husband, sitting in a jail cell, day after day, with no hope, not even able to help in his own defense. And I can’t visit with him to give him hope or moral support, because the judge has entered a very unfair “no contact” order.

Even the smallest donation will go a long way to help win this case and expose the corruption behind the false charges. It may even help others who face false accusations by the government.

Please make your contribution check payable to:

The Edgar Steele Defense Fund
PO Box 1255
Sagle  ID 83860

Funds will be held in an attorney’s trust account.

Or, go online and pay with your credit card through Paypal at:

My sincerest and most heartfelt thanks for your time in considering this plea for help,

Cyndi G. Steele

Out of the Darkness

Capital Culture

1. 16 September, 2010 at 7:03 pm — Reply

I am a long time friend of the Steeles. In fact my husband, Richard, and I helped Ed and Cyndi to understand the enormity of who our mortal enemies are. The Steeles are some of the greatest patriots of these latter days of the struggle to take back America. If Ed goes down, we all go down. Saving Ed from that fate could save us all!!

2. 17 September, 2010 at 5:26 pm — Reply

Thank you for the update I will repost this important information on our site today!

3. parasitism
    17 September, 2010 at 11:13 pm — Reply

SORRY EDGAR, I HAVE BEEN PAUPERIZED.. MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU THOUGH..

4. almostdonemyself
    17 September, 2010 at 11:45 pm — Reply

No matter what has been said about Alex Jones on Rense or vice versa…this is a job for Alex Jones….He should give you a 10 minute interview on his show….It will go a long way for people understanding that he realizes when a cause is just….if he refuses….then Mr. Jones should explain why…Call him, email him….he has the pulpet…

5. […] via Edgar Steele Needs Your Help « National Vanguard. […]

6. 18 September, 2010 at 8:14 am — Reply

I’m sorry to see that They have kidnapped your husband. I am also sorry that I have to give such depressing advice, NO LAWYER WILL HELP YOU! They will take your money and play the game of appearing to help, but in the end unless you have enough cash to pay off the court (Judge). They will keep him until they feel he is of no threat to the system. Please see the web site listed for a more clearer perspective. I to have been a Political prisoner and I speak from experience in fighting for my freedoms. Please watch this video it shows how to handle the courts!

7. 18 September, 2010 at 10:56 am — Reply

When you can’t conduct a legitimate defense in a court system that has become utterly corrupt, the trial must be conducted in the media so the issues and the conduct become so clear that the court would no longer dare to rule against what the public already knows. Pay particular attention to the groups and venues you normally do not visit and make it clear to them that Edgar is being held hostage by the government in a prefabricated case because of his unpopular views.

8. Go Ron Paul Go
    18 September, 2010 at 11:11 am — Reply

I thought Ed was an attorney :/

I would love to help, but lost my job and barely keeping my family together.

9. free01
    18 September, 2010 at 11:28 am — Reply

John of the fitzgerald family is correct. A question however i would purpose to the prosecutor would be, If Edgar can still speak ,how is it that you claim that you have his voice ? and are you willing to testify under oath,by sworn affidavit and under penalty of perjury that the voice on the recoding device is Edgar’s voice and not an electrical impression of a sound’s vibration waveform? IM pretty darn sure no prosecutor will ever testify to such a thing. edger needs to lean who he really is and where reality exists if he is to stand a chance against the courts. word of advice never argue or deny ,only question. it leaves you as the creditor in court and creditors never loose.

10. free01
    18 September, 2010 at 12:02 pm — Reply

you could also ask the prosecutor if he is willing to testify under oath by sworn affidavit and under penalty of perjury : could this recording not be the result of voice “morphing” technology developed at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico? ill post more questions as i think of them.

11. free01
    18 September, 2010 at 12:44 pm — Reply

Also tere is a “no contact order” by the judge edgar might write a perposl to the judge stateing he is fine with that order being upheld so long as the one who issued the order is willing to pay say 500,000 doller to do so/ as all orders are chargeable. have you ever placed an ordrer and not been charged for it?

12. Go Ron Paul Go
    18 September, 2010 at 12:55 pm — Reply

It seems this web-page was asking for money, not advice.

• 18 September, 2010 at 2:46 pm — Reply

Yes that is true! But sometimes Advice is worth a whole lot more. What good would it do if you threw money at a lawyer, who’s job it is to walk you through a commercial court
      (Admiralty) proses. When your understanding is you have constitutional protections. You will never find a Lawyer that will challenge their Fraud! All State and Federal Courts are Article 4 Courts (Commercial) Authorized under the 4th article of the Constitution. Article 3 courts are Constitutional Courts. You always have the right to demand a Article 3 court and that the Judge abide by his oath of office. But a member of the BAR association will never represent you in this capacity.
      Please see the following web site for a better understanding.

13. 19 September, 2010 at 12:11 am — Reply

I’ve removed a few comments that were uncivil or beginning to drift into manifesto territory.

Let’s remember that Edgar Steele is our focus here. He’s an innocent (and courageous) man rotting in Hell right now, and our priority should be to see that he gets the powerful, stellar defense he needs.

Ed Steele needs an experienced, energetic, eloquent defense team that will prove even to a system judge and even to jurors who think the FBI usually tells the truth that this case is totally phony, totally preposterous, and seething with corruption, lies, and political motivation — just as the case against me was.

And Ed Steele cannot make this case into a test case for various Freeman theories or proofs that our whole government structure is unconstitutional: Even when these theories are true, and some are, your chance of convincing the judge or jury of this is much slimmer than your chance of simply showing them that the prosecution is lying.

The team that can convincingly prove that the prosecution is lying, and do it well, will not be cheap. This is the time to dig deep and give that $1,000 or more to Ed’s defense fund instead of getting those new fall clothes. Get your clothes at a thrift store this year. Lower income folks should still be able to give a tenth of that.

If you’re penniless or nearly so, give what you can and then spread the word everywhere, especially in the media where the trial will be held. Don’t talk White nationalism, just talk justice. Get others to see the absurdity of the government’s case. Encourage them to contribute to Ed’s defense.

Edgar Steele can win this case. The purported victim herself knows that the prosecution is lying, and is saying so for all to hear. Make sure everyone who reads newspaper or local blog comment sections knows that. Write letters to the editor too. Multiply her voice by one hundred thousand!

Kevin Alfred Strom.

14. 28 September, 2010 at 4:56 pm — Reply

I’ve read Mr. Steele’s writings over the years and it’s obvious to anyone with half a brain–which leaves out many Americans–that by the tone and demeanor of the blogs that Mr. Steele would not murder someone, especially his wife.

He’s a political prisoner in the USSA, which has turned into a police state run and controlled by a vicious pack of liars, thugs, theives, con artists and mass murderers that will do anything, and I do mean ANYTHING to stay in power.

I will send what I can and good luck.

15. […] Website of Representative David Duke, PhD White Civil Rights ? Are the Feds Framing Up Edgar Steel? Edgar Steele Needs Your Help « National Vanguard ENGLISH Ebonic Xmas; Holappa stands tall in Helsinki; Varela into prison in Spain John de Nugent […]

16. Wrenn Thomas
    19 March, 2011 at 11:00 am — Reply

Alex Jones is the very LAST thing Edgar needs, but if someone can enlighten me as to how I can contribute to his defense with assurance that my donation GOES TO HIS DEFENSE, please contact me directly. That applies to the welfare of his family as well. God Bless all of you.

17. 19 March, 2011 at 10:51 pm — Reply

On the above website there is a link to donate to the Edgar Steele defense fund.

I personally guarantee that all donations go straight to Mrs. Steele because I and friends of Ed set up this website to help free Ed from the political prison where he still sits as an innocent man.

18. Wrenn Thomas
    20 March, 2011 at 1:36 pm — Reply

Thanks Deon. I wasn’t even aware of Edgar’s persecution until long time chum Bill Helms alerted me. I only wish there was more we could do than devote money just to watch our brethren chopped to pieces one at a time by an unjust system that has no right abusing power it shouldn’t have in the first place. What I mean is that sooner or later, there must be an insurrection or there won’t be enough of us left to put up an argument. Bless you for what you and others are doing on his behalf, and Thanks again.

• 10 April, 2011 at 2:58 pm — Reply

To Wrenn and all who are reading this:
      It seems that everywhere you go on the net these days there is a cry for “send me some money.” Money runs the world. In Ed’s case, money will save him because as the (paraphrased) saying goes, “you get just as much justice as money can buy.” Unfortunately, it is exactly true. Edgar Steele will only be acquitted by having the best and smartest attorneys along with expert witnesses available to defend him. To date we think he has the best and the best is not cheap! So, by donating that awful stuff called money, it will help Ed to be acquitted.
      As for fixing the broken and unjust system, you are totally correct. I do believe that the Americans is waking up to that fact also. I pray they all wake up faster because presently Zionist Treason Governs America!