Note on Commander Rockwell’s Achievement
by James Harting
FOLLOWING THE Second World War, the Jews were successful in completely brainwashing American Whites concerning Adolf Hitler and National Socialism. This was essentially the continuation of wartime and prewar Jewish propaganda. That is, the Jews continued to fight the propaganda war after the military war was over.
Here is what White America believed, based on what the Jews had told them:
- National Socialism (“Nazism”) was nothing but extreme German chauvinism mixed with irrational and murderous anti-Semitism;
- There was no core “Nazi” ideology apart from this;
- Only Germans could be National Socialists (“Nazis”);
- The “Nazi” movement died with Hitler in the Fuehrerbunker in Berlin in 1945;
- Hitler and his followers were the incarnation of pure evil
In short National Socialism, always termed “Nazism,” was a finished historical phenomenon. It was the darkest moment in all human history.
Nothing to see here folks, just move along…
But through his genius and his extraordinary moral and physical courage, Lincoln Rockwell was able to see through the fog of Jewish lies and perceive the truth:
- National Socialism was not just for Germans, but for all Aryans — including Americans;
- As a worldview, it was based on the application of the laws of Nature to human affairs;
- The anti-Semitic aspect of the NS worldview was extremely rational, and rather then being aggressive, it was based on the self-defense of the Aryan peoples against the Jews;
- The National Socialist idea is eternal, and did not die in Berlin in 1945;
- Rather than being evil, Hitler and his followers were heroes of the first order.
Personally, I have always found it inspiring that our Race could produce a titan the stature of George Lincoln Rockwell, even in this dark age of Jewish deception, moral degradation and cowardice.
* * *
Source: Do Right and Fear No One
* * *THE INCOMPARABLE, AMAZING music of Dresden’s Call of the Blood is now available in a digitally remastered 20th Anniversary edition CD. Crafted with jewel-like care and true artistry, this is unlike any music you have ever heard before.
Listen to a low-bitrate sampler here:
You can get your copy of Call of the Blood by clicking here.