News

College Administrator: Christianity Compels Me to Fight Against Whiteness

Paul Dionne

Introductory Note by John I. Johnson and National Vanguard correspondents: Ever since the Jews’ “long march through the institutions,” which began over a century ago, our colleges and universities have been hotbeds of anti-White hate. Beloit College in Wisconsin is no exception.

A Leftist college administrator at Beloit College, Paul Dionne, recently gave a speech in which he argues that “Whiteness” is fundamentally anti-Christian.

You must understand that, in the world of higher education, the responsibility of anyone whose job title includes the words “inclusive” or “diversity” is to disseminate anti-White and anti-Male propaganda. That this particular functionary is White makes no difference, as he demonstrates.

This situation will not change until the individuals who do such things experience personal retribution of the kind Jews, the System, and the Left routinely administer to dissenters. It must be just as merciless, unrelenting, and unforgiving, too. But conservatives, including conservative racialists, do not have this in them. They will always lose.

A UNIVERSITY ADMINISTRATOR delivered a speech in which he described “whiteness” as “a way of thinking, a way of acting” that is fundamentally opposed to Christianity.

Paul Dionne, Inclusive Success Coordinator for Beloit College’s Office for Academic Diversity and Inclusiveness, gave a speech entitled, “Working Against Whiteness” as part of a “Love Made Public” lecture series. The lecture series started during the fall, but resumed this semester.

To help define “whiteness,” Dionne instructed the student attendees to chant “imperialist, capitalist, white supremacist patriarchy,” a phrase originating from feminist and self-avowed socialist bell hooks, who spells her name with all lowercase letters.

“Working against whiteness for me is interrogating myself and who I am and where I come from and all of my privileges,” said the school administrator, according to an audio file of the event obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

“Working against whiteness is something I try to do every day,” remarked Dionne.

Dionne listed his privileges, noting that he is White and a cisgendered male.

The Inclusive Success Coordinator bridged his “Working Against Whiteness” talk and the “Love Made Public” lecture series by suggesting that whiteness is egotistical and that love “is about removing my ego.”

“More and more people on campus are starting to recognize their privileges,” said Dionne. “That’s very exciting…I think that’s really great. …What comes next, the action piece, the work piece, the part where you have to give up some of those privileges, right?”

“I’m morally compelled to act,” explained the Beloit administrator, relating his Catholic understanding of love and sacrifice to his desire to eliminate whiteness.

“’The colored people in this country know and understand the white people better than the white people will ever know and understand themselves,’” said Dionne, quoting James Weldon Johnson, a professor and NAACP secretary.

The Inclusive Success Coordinator told the audience about a time when he tried to assist some Asian Americans, but had his offer to help declined. The experience helped him understand the distrust other races might have for white people, Dionne said.

Source: John I. Johnson and the Daily Caller

Right Because He's Wrong

A Maelstrom in Middlebury

1. mistercc
    March 26, 2017 at 2:58 pm — Reply

Mr. Dionne has his hat on backward. Why does he compare Whiteness and Christianity. Race and religion are separate subjects. They don’t touch each other. The multiracial Semitic religion styled Christianity proves that every day.

• Philip Phan
      March 28, 2017 at 7:37 pm — Reply

You are not Christian if you believe in white supremacy. Jesus loves you but hates your racism and hates your sin. He hates the fact that you won’t repent from racism.

2. March 26, 2017 at 4:06 pm — Reply

MISTERCC, race and religion more than just touch, especially for long-suffering Whites, with Christianity having its roots in Judaism. Superstitious Christians worship the Jewish tribal god Yahweh. Whites aren’t Semites, and Semites are not White, though they pretend to be when it’s convenient for them.

Dr. Pierce wrote 35 years ago on the subject: The National Alliance is not a religious organization, in the ordinary sense of the term. It does, however, have to concern itself with religious matters, because religions influence the behavior of people, society, and governments. The doctrines of various religious groups — Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, et al. — deal with the temporal as well as spiritual matters and therefore often conflict with National Alliance doctrine.

Christian doctrines are of much greater concern to the National Alliance than the doctrines of other large religious groups, because Christianity is the most influential religion in the United States, Europe, and the rest of the White world. Most members of the National Alliance come from families which are, or a generation ago were, at least nominally Christian, and very few come from families which practice or practiced, Islam, Buddhism, or other religions. Furthermore, the history of our race for the last thousand years has been inextricably bound up with Christianity. The National Alliance really cannot avoid taking positions regarding Christian beliefs and practices, despite the complications this causes our work. More, here: http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/on-christianity-the-censored-section-of-the-national-alliance-membership-handbook/

Knowing Christianity is a totally unsuitable belief system for Aryans Dr. Pierce founded a new religion for us: Cosmotheism. Search for Cosmotheism at this site and see if you do not agree with Dr. Pierce and the National Alliance’s world view.

Guilt ridden, race denying white Christian self-flagellators like Mr. Paul Dionne, if worth saving, will likely have to be deprogrammed in education camps before it’s all over.

3. mistercc
    March 26, 2017 at 4:26 pm — Reply

My last sentence above is ambiguous. What I mean is that Christianity wages war on race which is the same as waging war on nature.

4. March 26, 2017 at 5:46 pm — Reply

If this guy is really White, and not a Marrano Jew pretending to be White, and he wants to “work against Whiteness”, then why doesn’t he start by killing himself and ridding the world of some of its Whiteness? I’m not even kidding. If he’s so passionate about this, then why doesn’t he perform the ultimate act of service in favor of “the other” and end his life right now? There could be no greater sacrifice in making a better world in the mind of a brainwashed, suicidal cuck anyway. It just proves that both Jewish cunning and White cluelessness are equally lethal to us. There is no winning the minds of people like him back. They are lost forever and should be considered our enemies, too.

• March 26, 2017 at 7:09 pm — Reply

Yes, Mr. Dionne could then zip right up to heaven to be in the arms of his personal, imaginary Jewish savior Jesus. Why does he delay?

Lest there be doubt about how Dr. Pierce felt about the otherworldly Semitic creed, he wrote the following in the February 1989 monthly National Alliance Members BULLETIN:

The greatest obstacle to the survival of our race is Christianity. Even with all their malice and cunning, the Jews would pose no real threat to the race were it not for their Christian collaborators. In the U.S. just as in South Africa, the Jews may be pulling a lot of strings behind the scenes, but the troops in the war against the White Race are mainly White Christians filled with religious guilt and obsessed with the need to expiate that guilt by sacrificing their own race on the altar of ‘equality’.

Let us never forget…that Christianity itself is an alien, hostile, racially destructive creed of Jewish origin, and in the future most of those who have fallen under its spell will continue to be our enemies and the enemies of our race.

It is this honest appraisal of Christianity that separates the National Alliance from most of the rest of the White Nationalist movement, and the reason NA is so hated by the hymn singers. So what? When there are more of us than there are “Christian patriot” naysayers is when we will finally make great leaps forward with White renewal. Fact! There is no time to waste.

5. mistercc
    March 26, 2017 at 7:09 pm — Reply

I think everybody misunderstood me. I live in accordance to the eternal laws of nature which no art can overturn. There is no instance in my life that I have ever been a Christian. Like I said, Christianity wages war on nature. I am a southern down-homer who believes in the blood and soil of the folk. Semitic religions are dark. They go down. I prefer light and life.

• March 27, 2017 at 6:07 pm — Reply

Mister CC — I am certain that NeverADullMoment was referring to Mr. Dionne and not to you.

6. mistercc
    March 26, 2017 at 8:03 pm — Reply

I don’t know why y’all blasted me. I was thinking in scientific terms. Race is biology. Christianity is placed under the heading of religion. The laws of nature do not subscribe to the plastic world of religion. I suppose I should have been more clear in my message.

• Steven Adkins
      March 27, 2017 at 4:41 pm — Reply

MISTERCC. Don’t feel blasted on. I don’t see it that way. Our Chairman Will Williams just took this opportunity to reiterate some relevant wisdom from our founder Dr. Pierce. By what you wrote it would appear that we’re all on the same wave length & on the same side. This college administrator, this Mr. Dionne; I’m shocked that he’s even smart enough to breathe. Reeducation for him would be a questionable waste of time. I would issue him a red pass and be done with it.

7. Walt Hampton
    March 26, 2017 at 11:32 pm — Reply
  8. Dr. Doom
    March 26, 2017 at 11:58 pm — Reply

Yes and Malarky boy got that straight from the Bible that’s banned on campus and he would be fired for bringing to his office. Weak sauce.

9. mistercc
    March 27, 2017 at 5:51 pm — Reply

Thanks, Steven Adkins

10. WHITE_WARRIOR
    March 27, 2017 at 9:30 pm — Reply

I do have some knowledge on the subject as it relates to Christianity. I was baptized a Catholic, and I was educated at Catholic schools exclusively, and from time-to-time I toyed with the notion of being a Priest. I abandoned Christianity some years ago, about 55 years ago to be exact. The fundamental problems with Christianity as far as the white race is concerned are;

It promotes human equality as the guiding tenet.
    It assigns a special place to the Jews as a Chosen people.

Apart from contradicting each other, equality does not equate with special, these tenets are the main cause of all the ills currently inflicted on the white race. I do not need to elaborate on the ills, as they are very much self-evident even to a blind white man, and appear many times in the other religions the Jews have created and foisted on the white race – communism, socialism, egalitarianism, multiculturalism and democracy to name but a few. It is time that we accept the obvious and that is that the white race is the chosen race. Our genome is unique and it is responsible for everything that is good and wholesome on earth. If it perishes then the Universe will enter a dreamless sleep for eternity – no more science, no more technology, no more art and no more literature – just a dark and confused mass of nothingness.

If Paul Dionne hates whites and hates being white let him end his pain with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. This is the usual behaviour for crazy people with suicidal beliefs.

11. mistercc
    March 28, 2017 at 7:13 am — Reply

Kevin Alfred Strom, thanks for clearing that up.

12. Paleface
    March 28, 2017 at 12:10 pm — Reply

Undoubtedly a Jew: Frank51commenting on advertising in better times.

“My skin is dark but my heart is white. I also give to the Christian Patriotic Fund.”

13. Anthony Collins
    April 15, 2017 at 2:34 am — Reply

What can one say of Paul Dionne? His goyishe kopf (gentile head) doubles as a Jewish chamber pot, which he empties upon his students.