Essays

About Will Williams

gulliver3

by Hadding Scott

I JUST WANT to say a few words about Will Williams in light of a controversy that has arisen in the past few months. The controversy is that Will Williams is alleged to have laid hands in a hostile way on Garland DeCourcy, an employee of the National Alliance, of which Will is the chairman. I read that he was charged with misdemeanor battery for this, but that he has acquired an attorney and is fighting it.

I do not know anything about this alleged altercation beyond the police-documents that have been published online. There is no statement in those documents that the plaintiff incurred any physical injury. If there were bruises, they would have been invisible by the time of the report on the incident, because the documents indicate that Garland DeCourcy waited two months (from 30 September 2015 until 2 December 2015) to file a complaint.

I can only say that in my experience it is not typical of Will to do something like that. I would say that he has an aggressive and audacious personality, but I have never known him to be violent. I cannot say that he never would, but in 22 years I have neither seen nor heard about him doing anything violent toward anybody.

There is a story from the last of Ben Klassen’s memoirs, Trials, Tribulations, and Triumphs (1993), that alleges that there were violent altercations between Will Williams and his girlfriend Lucinda Coleman during the time when they both worked for him in the late 1980s. This story has been cherished by certain people that have made a hobby out of attacking Will.

I had a chance to talk to Lucinda several years ago, and, according to her, Klassen’s account of the nature of the relationship between her and Will is very inaccurate and permeated with negative bias.

Klassen makes this claim: “In one fight, Will had kicked Cindy around with his hob-nailed army boots, and when she tried to protect her behind with her hand, he kicked her so hard he broke one of the metacarpus bones in her right hand.”

According to Lucinda, there was no fight, only horseplay between herself and Will, wherein her hand was accidentally injured. Will kicked her in the butt (not hard enough to harm her butt) but because she put her hand in the way, a bone was broken.

Klassen also makes much of the fact that Will slept by himself, apart from Cindy. Klassen took it as an indication of discord between them, but I think it most likely has to do with PTSD from the Vietnam War, which commonly includes sleep-disturbances that can be troubling for someone else trying to sleep in the same room.

In any case, Cindy indicated to me that Will was not physically abusive to her.

It is evident from the rest of Klassen’s last book that he had a very sour outlook in general at that stage of his life. After all, it was only a short time later that he killed himself. It is not hard to believe that his perception of what happened between Will and Cindy was distorted.

All these years later Will and Cindy are still on good terms.

I can also say that Will seems to get on very well with his current wife, with whom he has been married, I am not sure how long, but more than a decade. I had a chance to observe this when I visited in 2012. It was apparent to me that Will makes efforts to accommodate her and to keep her happy, as a man normally does in a healthy, loving relationship.

In the past I did not consider Klassen’s “Will and Cindy” story very worthy of discussion, but it seems important to dispel it now because some people are bringing the allegation from 1988 to bear on the current misdemeanor battery charge and saying that together they imply a pattern of violence toward women. Regardless of how the present accusation may turn out, there does not seem to be any basis for claiming such a pattern, because, in addition to the huge time-interval between the two allegations, the woman who was supposed to be the victim of violence in 1988 says that it did not happen.

Source: Setting the Record Straight

COTB-copyTHE INCOMPARABLE, AMAZING music of Dresden’s Call of the Blood is now available in a digitally remastered 20th Anniversary edition CD. Crafted with jewel-like care and true artistry, this is unlike any music you have ever heard before.

Listen to a low-bitrate sampler here:

Listen to the Call of the Blood sampler

You can get your copy of Call of the Blood by clicking here.

Memorial Day Memories

Wrong Place and Time for Africa Ball Hero

1. Walt Hampton
    May 30, 2016 at 10:21 pm — Reply

I am of the opinion that if any good
    comes out of this latest encounter
    with the Jew so-called “justice system,”
    it would be that Williams found the
    testosterone to do what had to be done.
    Namely, take the NA back from the thieves
    that had stolen it. Having met Mr.
    Williams personally on several different
    occasions, I can speak first-hand that
    he is not the sort to hold the ladies’
    restroom door open for those who are
    “trapped in the wrong body!”

2. Arvin N. Prebost
    May 31, 2016 at 5:28 pm — Reply

Drop all this stuff about Will.

I don’t care if he kicked her ass and broke her hand.

I don’t care if he made her ride a horse naked.

We don’t want to hear about it.

• June 1, 2016 at 11:30 am — Reply

We seldom use National Vanguard to discuss the endless “movement” conflicts that rage on the racial right (many of them secretly fomented by our three-letter and four-letter enemies — they of the unlimited black ops budgets and $300 million trust funds).

But occasionally we make an exception when the matter is serious and the truth needs to be known to our readers.

Will Williams is a hero who is giving his all for his people, and readers need to know that that is the reason he is being attacked on all fronts right now — and that is also the reason he deserves our support.

• June 3, 2016 at 11:07 am — Reply

Arvin N. Prebost says: Drop all this stuff about Will…We don’t want to hear about it.

Who are “we,” Arvin? Are there more of you?

Mr. Strom wrote that we seldom use NV to discuss “movement” conflicts, but you may have noticed that NV is the online magazine for the National Alliance, the organization of which I am Chairman. We generally report on the Alliance’s legal issues in the internal National Alliance BULLETIN that is mailed monthly to our supporters. They, as Alliance members, are certainly interested in the court fights, civil and criminal, that I must deal with on a daily basis. I understand why you and others are not interested in what the Alliance’s enemies are up to, using the judicial process, even though they are working with the Southern Poverty Law Center to “end the National Alliance.” Some of us fight, some write (and criticize). I get it.

Hadding Scott’s article about me was unsolicited. I’m glad he wrote it because it goes a long way toward impeaching the credibility of my accuser who has claimed I beat my former wives. Hadding, unlike my accuser, actually interviewed both former wives about the rumors of my “horrible physical abuse” of them and found the claims to be unsubstantiated. I’m glad Hadding wrote this piece, too: http://nationalvanguard.org/2016/05/fred-streeds-affidavit-for-will-williams/ Anyone reading that who knows former NA members Hadding Scott and Fred Streed realizes what I’ve been up against with my accuser and her co-conspirators. It’s not about an alleged “assault”; it is about a half-baked coup attempt. My accuser works not only with the SPLC, but also with the NARRG grouplet that has sued the Alliance for $2 million.

Tell us, Arvin, our Alliance aside, what is it you want to hear about?

3. Walt Hampton
    May 31, 2016 at 6:25 pm — Reply

Hadding?

4. WHITE_WARRIOR
    May 31, 2016 at 7:32 pm — Reply

I do not know Will, and I have never spoken to him, but I have read a lot about him and I know he is the kind of man we need.

I have had it with girls of both sexes, and I have had it with Aryan princesses. The fight for white people is dirty business – it is man’s business and if women find my comments offensive – tough.

Most of the problems we face as a people are due entirely to our stupidity in allowing women to have too much power and influence. Dr. Pierce made this point very clear in his broadcast called “hard-headed altruism.” He also made the point clear in many other broadcasts.

I take no s##t from women – and I am admire other men who feel the same. Love your woman but let her know that she will never be your equal or your master.

If they still do not like it, let them know the choice – Aryan master or a filthy third-world Islamic master. Under Islam a disobedient women faces 100 lashes.